[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should happen to the dude who pissed in the rice krispies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
What should happen to the dude who pissed in the rice krispies conveyor belt?
>>
Since he's black, probably a promotion.
>>
>>67816726
he should be invited to the white house! cool cock!
>>
>>67816932
HE WAS BLACK, the video has a black dick in it
>>
>>67816726
nothing is going to happen, but he should be outted public and fired so he can't get any sort of job
>>
>>67818911
law enforcement is looking into this, literally the feds are looking for this guy. kellogs wants criminal charges i think
>>
He has to eat a bowl of piss and Rice Krispies
>>
>>67819116
I suppose it would be pretty bad PR if you were the company that let some guy piss in others' cornflakes and let them get away with it.
>>
>mfw when this causes a rash of copy-cat occurrences

never eating american food again
>>
link to video?
>>
>>67819693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahCH5EUwj04
>>
le who pissed in your cornflakes meme
>>
>>67816726
So, this is the definition of enriched cereal.
>>
>>67816726
He probably added more nutrition to it.
>>
>>67816726
Why the fuck do they take video and photos?
>>
>>67820974
To show to their whatsapp buddies probably.
>>
>>67819116
When they locate the nigger that did this will he claim that that he dindu nuffin?
>>
>>67817056
Under8d
>>
>>67821347
probably claim it wasnt his dick

we have dick forensics now.
>>
I fucking love rice crispies and am really pissed off about this shit. The company should make a blanket statement against blacks in general to kick of the race war. Punishing an individual will not give me the justice I deserve
>>
>>67821699
Spotted the teenager.
>>
i used to carry these fake piss bottles with me that make u pass drug tests.
the way this guy pisses reminds me exactly of how it looked when u released the fake tube from the tube.
i think theres a decent chance its fake. usually when u piss especially under a pressure situation like this u release the urine with some kind of stuttering or at least with different pressure. in the video it just comes out in a full go from the get go which is pretty weird and instantly i thought of my good ole fake piss bottle
>>
>>67822305
Was fuer ein tolle geschichte fruend.

Nahmen Sie drogen? Deswegen hast du kuenstlichen Piss?
>>
>>67821808
Excuse me, I'm a man-child anon
>>
>>67822305
>u release the urine with some kind of stuttering

maybe if you have some kind of german coughing bladder syndrome
I piss a steady stream from start to finish. Maybe you should do some clenching excercises
>>
>>67821524

>penis inspection day
>>
>>67816726

is this viral yet

does the company know yet?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.