[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't anybody talking about this. Its reached national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 277x182
Why isn't anybody talking about this. Its reached national television that Russia airstriked civilian buildings in Syria namely hospitals. How is this even possible in this day and age with the pinpoint precision of these strikes?
>>
>>67815826
>buying into CIA propaganda
you probably believe Putin is autistic too, dont you?
>>
>>67815826
Treat terrorist, expect to be treated like a terrorist
>>
>>67815968
You think that that they're lying on national television? Here is a link to the news article.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/15/airstrike-destroys-msf-clinic-northern-syria
>>
>>67816155
>the guardian doesn't lie
>TV doesn't lie
KEK
E
K
>>
>>67815826
bump
>>
>>67815826
America did literally the same thing.
>>
>>67815826
>>67816155
>>67817657

>A
>FUCKING
>PEPSI
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>67816155
>Guardian
>>
>>67816155
>you think that they're lying on national television?
Perhaps not in this case but that question is absolutely retarded
>>
File: putin.jpg (92 KB, 1740x1305) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
92 KB, 1740x1305
>>67815826
Russia is based and terrorists hide in hospitals to avoid bomb strikes cause they know the US and the UK wont deal with the political back lash of bombing a hospital. Based Putin dont give a fuck bro. If they are hiding there, Putin bombed there.
>>
>>67817833
i kekd
>>
>>67815826
Russia dropped their entire ww2/cold war era surplus on syria no fucks given what it actually is. if it goes booom let it rain.
>>
File: 1457740380292.gif (344 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457740380292.gif
344 KB, 480x360
Seriously, who cares about these shitskins?
Earth has a overpopulation problem, russia is just doing it's part.
>>
They are muslims worst Korea
>>
>>67818301
you are nonwhite too tho
>>
This will be the last post I make in this thread.

I've been formally trained at the headquarters of the ICRC in Humanitarian law and International humanitarian law or as it's commonly known as the laws of land warfare.

>>67815826
There's something called military necessity, just because it's a hospital doesn't mean it cant be bombed. If you can articulate an overwhelming need to do so then it is legal.

Protected buildings and zones such as historical areas, school, hospitals, civilian infrastructure are often times occupied by the enemy, which makes them legitimate targets. This doesn't not however allow you to bomb everything into submission. It's all circumstantial.

>Barrel bombs
There are gravity release high explosive weapons. There's nothing illegal about these either. Gravity release, unguided munitions are used by many nations today.

You need to establish intent due to current actions by SAA aviation being too little to construct the narrative of war crimes taking place. Unless you overrun a command bunker that states that fact, good luck.

Also, coerced testimony for hostages doesn't count and could be human rights violations just by publicizing it. (ie. human spectacle))
>>
>>67815826

"Ooops"

Not a single fuck given.
>>
Russia doesn't care about collateral damage and doesn't admit it either. Then they just go all he said she said when other media reports on it, or they do the ol whataboutism routine and just talk about western crimes. Putin has been particularly brilliant at this in Syria, especially now he pulls some forces out after 6 months in a huge victory for Russian propaganda. The west is inept at dealing with him and he looks like a master strategist by comparison.
>>
>>67815826
So the terrorists don't gain access to anything within the hospital. I would have bombed hospitals only
>>
terrorists use human shields all the time, only a full blown retard would buy this propaganada, fuck of gook
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.