[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Twitter ruin the internet? Facebook is pretty bad but it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: twitter-1024x1024.png (46 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
twitter-1024x1024.png
46 KB, 1024x1024
Did Twitter ruin the internet? Facebook is pretty bad but it doesn't have anything on Twitter.
>>
>>67815468
facebook is much more cancer
>>
>>67815468
twitter is far more acceptable than facebook. twitter is mainly just the wall function of facebook, without all the other shit that people can use to find you.

i don't use either but facebook was the downfall of putting my info on the internet for me. and i had it when they rolled it out to colleges back in '01 or '02. people could find me way too easily.

if you use either twitter or facebook regularly as yourself, you do not belong on /pol/
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 515x344) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 515x344
Nah.
>>
File: Yem6wQI.jpg (98 KB, 750x862) Image search: [Google]
Yem6wQI.jpg
98 KB, 750x862
Facebook is absolute garbage at this point and twitter is only used for niggers who make retarded spongebob memes that make no sense
>>
celebrities got too close to normies
>>
>>67815789
I use Facebook. I post on /pol/. Deal with it nigger.
>>
File: 1456289777627.jpg (3 KB, 190x159) Image search: [Google]
1456289777627.jpg
3 KB, 190x159
>>67815951
DeVito is a bernfag?
>>
>>67816622
you might post here but you don't belong here. you are a normie faggot who got sucked in by dank memes. i wish people like you would go the fuck back to where you came from. you probably have a tracking device aka smart phone.
>>
>>67815789
I only use fake accounts just to shitpost.
>>
>>67817205
Good thing I don't do anything that they would want to track me for. And if I did, I'd just leave my phone at home lol.
>>
>>67817492
you post on one of the most racist websites in america. you don't think you are on a list or two?
>>
File: ultra-redpill.png (2 MB, 1189x8256) Image search: [Google]
ultra-redpill.png
2 MB, 1189x8256
>>67815468
All social media is the best tool yet for subversion.

On the plus side, it's made meme magic that much more powerful.
>>
>>67817641
So what? Nothing's been done about it. I've had a pretty successful life up to this point. Are you a believer in "gang stalking"? LOL
>>
People say 4chan is the darkest place on the internet, yet its a fraction of the users of Twitter, and the same furries, pedos, rapists, racists, etc, all use Twitter as well. And then theres the whole nigger community that uses it for drug selling, and violence against others, which despite all its terrible shit, 4chan does not do. Furthermore, 4chan has janitors. What does twitter have? They don't appear to moderate anything, but are a 2.2billion dollar company. I'd say yes, Twitter is the worst place on the internet, and its surprising they were able to claim that shit-throne from some of the other places on the net while printing money, but they did it.
>>
>>67817917
Not to mention all the ISIS accounts that have been found on Twitter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.