[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"We choose the nominee, not the voters" - Senior GOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: AFAGGOTCUCK.jpg (71 KB, 764x400) Image search: [Google]
AFAGGOTCUCK.jpg
71 KB, 764x400
This is how out of touch the GOP is. They are such big cucks that they will fuck their own shit up senpai just to spite someone they dislike. Do you this guy will cause a brokered convention?

> Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories.

>"The media has created the perception that the voters choose the nomination. That's the conflict here," Curly Haugland, an unbound GOP delegate from North Dakota, told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday. He even questioned why primaries and caucuses are held

>"The rules haven't kept up," Haugland said. "The rules are still designed to have a political party choose its nominee at a convention. That's just the way it is. I can't help it. Don't hate me because I love the rules."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html
>>
File: 1458239564694.jpg (51 KB, 449x294) Image search: [Google]
1458239564694.jpg
51 KB, 449x294
>>
Hope he enjoys destroying his own party. Hes possibly a bigger cuck than bernie
>>
>>67815401

He's technically correct but politically idiotic.

Asking people who should be the nominee and then deliberately and openly picking another candidate is a recipe for having your own party rip itself in half. Which is what some people are desperate enough to do.

The idea that someone so anti-"republican" to the GOP would be the nominee of choice by their voter base is a mental break for the party.

They can reject Trump and suffer effective lifetime losses in voters, or they can let the chips fall as they may and at worst, they've lost 4 years but gained voter faith in the process.
>>
>>67815401

Bump
>>
>>67816679
Yup yup, this is the deciding time. This is where the whole charade gets blown up for everyone to see. We have Bernie on the left and Trump on the right, both ready to steal all the votes and show the world what a shitshow this presidential dog and pony show is. The only question left is: Are the elite malevolent or incompetent? I can fathom the former, the latter not so much.
>>
>>67815401
Typical trump chumps
>DONAL DUMP IS GAWD
>LAWS DON"T APPLY TO DUMP!
>WERE TOTALLY BETTER THAN THOSE DINDUS WHO DON"T FOLLOW RULES/LAWS!!!!!1!!!
Keep following the narrative ,chumps.
>>
>>67819357
Try to look at the big picture. The republicans as a whole. They're incompetent and have been for years. They're constantly making bad decisions and losing as a result.

Remember the last election? Where they were obsessed with minority votes so they ran a random weirdo that no one would vote for just because he was different?
>>
Would you guys vote for a Trump/Sanders-team up independent run?
>>
>>67820441
Acting like the Dems are any different is ridiculous. I'm more willing to believe in complete and total incompetence from the GOP than the DP. The DP is cold and calculated when they pull harebrained schemes. I just don't know which is worse, all I do know is they should at the very least the should be removed for either, and in some cases harsher punishments should be taken.
>>
No matter what happens at the convention, if Trump gets the nomination or not, the result will be amazing, and the GOP will never be the same again. All because of one man.
>>
>>67821079
Their domestic economic platforms are day and night. It would not work.
>>
>>67815401
What exactly are they going to fuck up?
>>
Shaun Hannity just said that if they choose someone else besides Trump or Cruz (whoever wins more delegates) then he is out of the GOP as well. I love Trump. Fuck this rigged 2 party system where both candidates work for the kike.
>>
If TRUMP isn't the republican nominee, he will start a third party. That will be his great legacy in American history. He will break the duopoly, some argue monopoly of the political party system.

TRUMP is the nominee or I am permanently leaving the GOP.

To the party elites, you have been warned.
>>
>>67821174
The dems are a little different. The democrats are vote whores, always have been. They will say whatever they have to if it means votes. Lately (since the civil rights era) they've also been working to corner the minority vote even though they're racist as fuck.

The republicans are vote whores to some extent, but to a larger extend they're honest to goodness idiots. They're really out of touch. They've been obsessed with the minority vote since W lost, even though they have all these angry people that we now see voting for Trump.
The problem is that the angry people want actual change, and what the republican elite wants is to continue to pander to big business while trying to overturn roe v. wade. Most of their voters want the opposite, they want a less corrupt country and don't care about all the social issues that the republican establishment is hung up on.
Trump more or less is promising the effective change that people want, and doesn't seem to care about the social issues that the establishment usually drives moderates away by hard-lining on.
So what does the republican establishment do when presented with a candidate that appeals so much to moderates, which is what the republicans have been trying to do for years? They try as hard as they can to stump him so they can go back to being retarded, even though it means their party exploding or becoming irrelevant due to changing demographics in a few years.

Either way, the republican establishment is fucked now. Either Trump or Cruz win and fundamentally changes the party, or Hillary wins and drowns out their voters with immigrants, who will vote democrat until they die.
>>
If the nomination is stolen from Trump because of the GOP literally plotting to take it from him the people will revolt.
>>
>>67822117
While I thank you for the little explanations, I already knew that outcome. What I want to know is the truth behind this whole game, since I honestly consider the two party to play for the same team. Since that probably won't happen, I'd settle for an answer on why people let it get this bad. What the fuck man.
>>
>>67822584
The republicans are legitimately stupid.
Also, the ones driving the van are rich comfortable and too old to care that the van is going to crash in 5-10 years because they'll be dead or retired by then.

I do believe that in the end, the people who don't want to crash will wrest control away from them and that the republicans will do the right thing and give the nomination to the person who got the most votes. There is too much at stake for them not to.
>>
File: putherthere.jpg (29 KB, 468x458) Image search: [Google]
putherthere.jpg
29 KB, 468x458
>>67822973
I like your optimism broski. Thanks for the answers.
>>
File: liberals.png (80 KB, 1314x350) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
80 KB, 1314x350
>>67819905

Fuck off faggot. Go be a cuck parasite somewhere else. Sick of you delusional fuck wit redditors coming here acting like 2 year olds. No you are a fucking moron. Kill yourself.
>>
>>67819905
Look at this dumb lib fuck. Hope you commit suicide when Bernie drops out
>>
>>67824781
>relative post dates
Fucking plebes need to be gassed.
>>
If they steal this election I'm registering dem to try and infiltrate
>>
>>67825316
Only plebs don't have 4chan-x newfag
>>
>>67825914
Relative time stamps are a cancer. The default setting is for a tooltip hover to display the piece of information (e.g. "3 minutes ago") so when someone generally browses or takes a screenshot the post is not left bereft of context.

You had to explicitly change a 4chan X setting to get the relative timestamps to change outright.
>>
File: 1432305988077.jpg (440 KB, 747x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432305988077.jpg
440 KB, 747x1024
>>67819905
you're a faggot from reddit aren't you, you piece of shit fuck face couldn't even go to chicago with all the other good goy to cuck up and discriminate against basic freedom of speech. fucking liberal scum.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.