[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/i hate being black so much! I can't stand being told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
/pol/i hate being black so much! I can't stand being told as a black person by other black people how i should act and what my opinion and views should! I fucking hate the democratic party because all they want is our votes and to put our communities down. People may think /pol/ is racist, but it has opened my mind. Here i can speak freely without being judges for my race! People here will not call me coon or nigger if i have different views that stray from the majority! People here won't pretend to like me only i don't have hive mind! Here i can be my own person! Thank you /pol/! You are so different from those fucking liberals
>>
File: 1455936788278.jpg (106 KB, 532x664) Image search: [Google]
1455936788278.jpg
106 KB, 532x664
>>67815148

> "People here will not call me coon or nigger if i have different views that stray from the majority!"
>>
>People here will not call me coon or nigger

You haven't been here long.
>>
but YOU'RE NOT A WHILE MALE!
>>
>>67815512
Yes it is true! Niggers and black people are very different and not the same thing! I am not a thug and here i can have my own opinions that are different from what the majority and will still be considered a black man on here
>>
>>67815685
*from what the majority think
>>
Nigger
>>
File: sQve7ET.png (71 KB, 1248x1504) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71 KB, 1248x1504
FUCKING COON

But seriously you're a nigger.

What I mean is you're okay if you can take the satire guy
>>
>>67815758
>>67815814
How am i a nigger? I'm a black man not a nigger
>>
>>67815512
lmfao
>>
>>67815148
Doesn't matter if you're black or white. Everyone on /pol/ is a nigger, and a faggot.
>>
>>67815912
So you cant take the satire
you are nigger
>>
>>67816092
Especially Argentinians.
>>
Democrats take your votes for granted, and the majority of you let them get away with it.
>>
>>67815148
Smoke some weed nigga.
>>
>>67815912
Ur ok w/ me tbqh family 100 100

100 100 100
>>
>>67815512
It's true
>oppose majority black opinion in real life
>fucking nigger coon Uncle Tom

>oppose opinions on a Mongolian gay hook-up image board
>just another faggot
>>
>>67815148
Leave the country.
Make African Great Again.
>>
>>67816401
No it's not true
>>
>>67815148
I feel sorry for Black people, Imagine if you couldn't be White

I guess the silver lining is that good Blacks have the opportunity to be a part of pulling niggers out of degeneracy and into civilization
>>
>>67815685
Vote for Trump make it known that you support Trump
>>
I do have respect for any hard working black person who openly supports Trump or just in general goes against the leftist race baiting bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
>>
>>67816637

>Whites
>not the most autistic race

Desu whites ruined everything for other whites

>White youth love nigger culture
>Whites have no problem racemixing
>A large percentage of whites are degenerate liberals
>>
>>67815148
Come to Canada! People here don't mind black people because there aren't too many of you. Yet. Plz don't tell that to any of your "urban" friends and family though. :/
>>
>>67815148
>>
>>67817116
Murica in a nutshell
>>
>>67816092
This is true.

I don't mind being called nigger on /pol because its not the same here. Here its the bantz.

I hate liberal democrat 'your poor black people we have to help you and speak for you' patronizing, a LOT more. It's enraging and condescending.

But /pol calling me nigger is just the bantz. Its really nothing as deep seated as the liberal view of black people.
>>
>>67817116
Yea, but Whites had something to ruin

Blacks in America are the rejects of Africa, they have no history to be proud of or ashamed of. They are in cultural limbo; their only value is as a source of votes for liberals
>>
>>67817206
fucking traitor
>>
File: 1457190466604.jpg (28 KB, 479x735) Image search: [Google]
1457190466604.jpg
28 KB, 479x735
>>67817416

Yet the majority of you keep helping them and see no problem in this.
>>
File: 40mikemike.gif (495 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
40mikemike.gif
495 KB, 268x268
>>67815148
Tx Bro here. I dont care if you are black as long as you dont act like a nigger. I would hang with you, just dont sleep with my white women!!!

>Also look on the bright side
Hey its St Patricks day. Today your IRISH!
>Basically the blacks of the UK
Nevermind. Forget I said anything.
>>
File: dog.jpg (43 KB, 590x526) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
43 KB, 590x526
>>67815148
Relax mate. You sound angry and depressed.
Carrying rage will damage you. You're black; I'm white - it's really down to who you are as a person.

Are you kind and gentle? Do you look after your family and friends? Are you honest and loyal?
Life is short. You're a Yank, I'm a Brit. It's not important. We're all different.
Cheer up mate.
>>
>>67815912
Just because youre well trained at keeping your inner instincts at bay doesnt mean anything. Ive learned with blacks that the inner chimp lurks within screaming to get out. One wrong move and it's chimp out city. Get fucked nigger
>>
I have some close black friends. Even one of my best friends is black. My heart aches for these great people who are stereotyped and treated poorly because of the color of their skin. I also feel bad they have to live around less intelligent black folk who also stereotype and degrade them. Black community is in a sad state
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.