[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ actually know anything about Liberia Besides the /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: liberia1.jpg (31 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
liberia1.jpg
31 KB, 418x328
Does /pol/ actually know anything about Liberia Besides the /pol/ memes about the country
>>
>>67812809
>America sends some freed nigger slaves to Africa.
>The niggers name their capital after Monroe.
>The niggers turned it into an absolute shithole.

That is about all my knowledge of that worthless shithole.
>>
>>67812809
I know that it fucking sucks. They also love America, why didn't you turn it into a paradise with cash infusions yet?
>>
>>67813025
Nope that is not what happened
>>
>>67812809
All I know is that the average age is 18 and the president is called the "Iron Lady".
>>
You mean the country formerly known as Liberia. It's now Firestone TM's Tireland.
>>
>>67812809
>the /pol/ memes about the country

i am an experienced memester. i have started 2 epic memes and numerous dank memes in my prime. but i do not know of any memes about liberia.

please, tell me some memes about liberia.
>>
>>67813189
Jesus do you want an entire history of the fucking area?
>>
File: libflag.png (69 KB, 1060x1879) Image search: [Google]
libflag.png
69 KB, 1060x1879
Dank state flags
>>
File: bong range.png (317 KB, 523x412) Image search: [Google]
bong range.png
317 KB, 523x412
>>67813512

Bong range, new meem

r8
>>
Reading wiki travel now. This is hilarious.

"Handshakes are the normal, usually followed by a finger snap."
>>
Bushmeat, ebola is a lie.
>>
An absolute shithole. Although vice sucks thekr YouTube docs about random African countries, especially Liberia, are some great red pill material
>>
It's in Africa so it's shit.

What else is there to know?
>>
>>67814570
Moore's Novella "Murder in the Cassava" patch is considered Liberia's most celebrated novel.
That's just cruel. Even if it's a great novel, it has a title like an old woman's cheesy mystery.
>>
>>67812809
You'd get better answers on /his/

But the tl;dr version - the US sets up this random chunk of land on the West African coast as what is intended to be a designated zone for Africans to have their own slice of land. It's supposed to be a win-win situation, where freed slaves and locals can live in a land with western law and order not in white people territory, but their country will be a US puppet state and work as America's own little "colony" in Africa (the European powers were already balls-deep in the continent at this point and the US wanted a piece of dat).

But this plan went south when the US started to go through its own internal strife (which would eventually evolve into the civil war) and overseas machinations were put on the back-burner. Liberia declared itself an independent nation and went on to exist as a shithole ever since.
>>
File: 994403940.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
994403940.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
>>67812809
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb9HHy6fIjM
>>
>>67812809
>Founded by Americans as a place for freed slaves
>Merinigs treat locals like shit, creating a society ruled by a small elite
>Long time after, the African American elite gets overthrown and there's a big civil war
>Things have finally settled down now to some extent

That's about it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.