[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump make the American education system great again? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Laughing-Bear_gfjtqv.jpg (148 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Bear_gfjtqv.jpg
148 KB, 512x640
Will Trump make the American education system great again? Because judging from the average amerifat on /pol/, it's in dire need of it.
>>
>>67811673
Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans? Don't you have anything better to do than talk about us every day?
>>
Highly educated white Americans do not as a general rule, spend much time on the internet.

In fact I would say there is a direct coloration between less intelligent people spending disproportionately more time online.

Like when people say they dont understand why every person chatting in MW12 (whatever the newest Call of Duty game is) sounds like they are 12...

Because educated, well adjusted people arent playing CoD of course
>>
>>67811673
Make a more better shitpost next time Britcuck.
>>
http://www.concrete-online.co.uk/british-teenagers-most-illiterate-in-developed-world/
>>
File: 1445894093224.png (136 KB, 416x1349) Image search: [Google]
1445894093224.png
136 KB, 416x1349
>>
File: three cucksketeers.jpg (178 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
three cucksketeers.jpg
178 KB, 800x600
Getting rid of Common Core will make it better in most places but worse in schools that are anti-evolution
>>
>>67811673
>Why are Europeans so obsessed with Americans? Don't you have anything better to do than talk about us every day?

are you getting your world view from the internet? Because 95% of Europeans don't give a shit about your shit hole country faggot
>>
>>67813639
>top 7 spots are notorious cheaters

Surprise surprise
>>
Our primary and secondary K-12 education focuses primarily on facts including dead ones. It's good in High School that we were taught to write a lot of essays and so forth. Math is pretty decent as well to an algebraic level. The other subjects are absolutely useless though. Unless you luck out like I did in my secondary school with classes like auto shop, welding, cooking, etc... our education sucks.
>>
>>67813639

>2012

US are like 24th on the most recent one
>>
>>67812803
Funny because I keep seeing these threads about how terrible Europe is and how cucked we are, and drowning in immigrants, and no even white any more, and every fucking time it's an American.

>>67810967
>>67810561
>>
>>67813711
I need videos of these quotes
>>
>>67813760

Funny, considering every third topic or post on /pol/ is a Eurofag posting about America

Cant remember when an American asked you why you allow your country to be over run by heroin junkies
>>
File: 1458155191261.jpg (186 KB, 992x1232) Image search: [Google]
1458155191261.jpg
186 KB, 992x1232
>>67813760
>tune into European television
>they only talk about America
>>
>>67813760
The feeling is mutual.

I'm just here for the shitposts
>>
>>67814306
>Cant remember when an American asked you why you allow your country to be over run by heroin junkies

Every fucking day mate.
>Why do you let the muslims in Europe.
>Why are you such cucked faggots Europe.
>Why are not armed to the teeth getting shot by niggers Europe.

>>67815596
This is the problem with America. 99% shitposts yet point at the poor old Aussies and say they're the worst.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.