[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill Me On Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17
File: trumpp.png (484 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
trumpp.png
484 KB, 992x558
I was a Berniefag here, but that looks impossible now. I hate Hillary, but Trump seems circumspect. I don't like how he plays for laughs instead of actually making points. Literally banning all Muslims is Hitler-esque. Removing the minimum wage would mean more corporate greed. He also denies climate change which is very real.

On one hand, he's clearly not bought by corporations/Soros-Berg-Shekelstein. But then again he's the frickin owner of corporations, no?

What I mainly like about him is his opposition to the TPP which contains a ton of copyright bullshit. But that's the biggest point towards him I can think of. What are Trump's non-meme qualities that are so adored here?
>>
Don't post anime shit
>>
File: Blue Eyes White Dragon.png (2 MB, 2000x1414) Image search: [Google]
Blue Eyes White Dragon.png
2 MB, 2000x1414
>>67811589

His ultimate card is pic related.
>>
Trump is just a meme.

Kasich will win the Republican nomination.
>>
>non-meme qualities

lmao
>>
>>67811644
Yugioh is a card game
>>
>>67811752
I mean stuff besides "BUILD WALL" basically.
>>
>Literally banning all Muslims
I can see why you thought voting for Bernie was ever a good idea: you're stupid and uninformed.
>>
>>67811868
You know what I mean. Muslim immigration/refugees.
>>
>>67811737
LOL!!! good one
>>
File: cant stump.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
cant stump.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>67811589
His Tax Reform and Healthcare Reform are both really good.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
>>
>>67811737
Have you seen that other thread where the courts ordered the Muslim mother to have your children vaccinated?
That's you.
Trump is your medicine so shut up and take it and live longer.
>>
>>67811589
>Literally banning all Muslims is Hitler-esque. Removing the minimum wage would mean more corporate greed.

Bullshit, you candy assed jabroni.

It is not Hitler-esque. If it were Hitler-esque, Trump would be proposing that all Muslims be deported.

The U.S. government has restricted immigration of certain groups before. Like the Chinese, retards, whores and Anarchists. If anything, Trump's plans are Woodrow Wilson-esque, you fucking drama queen.
>>
>>67811644
This. Go to a different sub if you want to post anime.
>>
>>67811589
I believe he wanted to stop muslims from coming in from high risk areas. It's not progressive to think that a random person from Syria is just as safe as a random person from Jordan. That's just pure ignorance and demonstrates a lack of understanding about foreign issues. Better yet would be to stop all Immigration to the US from high risk areas but we need to protect Christians and Shia muslims first because their lives are more at risk.

We also need to stop Saudi as they are as bad as ISIS. Name something bad that ISIS does and you'll find that Saudi does it too. Wahhabism needs to be destroyed. Anyone who believes in Wahhabism and Salafism should be permanently barred from entering the US.

We need to screen muslims and only accept the right kinds of them. It's not discrimination, it's the safety of our people.
>>
>>67813534
We don't need to screen them like that. We have the world's greatest state surveillance apparatus. As long as the liberals don't dismantle the NSA we will be fine no matter how many Muslims we take in.
>>
>>67813534
> Shia Muslims are wonderful people
Can this meme die already?
>>
>>67813858
This so much. Iran is probably more dangerous to the world than just about any other Muslim county and they are Shia.
>>
>>67813808
> we will be fine no matter how many Muslims we take in.

You won't, trust me. Better safe than sorry. Don't let any in.
>>
>>67813858
Not wonderful people, just being slaughtered en mass.
>>
>>67811589
>Trump seems circumspect.
But you trusted a jew
>>
>>67811589
>On one hand, he's clearly not bought by corporations/Soros-Berg-Shekelstein. But then again he's the frickin owner of corporations, no?

There is a difference between literally Supervillain tier currency manipulators like Soros, and builders and developers like Trump. Trump has actively improved cities around the world. Soros has destroyed economies around the world.

Both are billionaires, but there are different kinds of billionaires.
>>
>>67813534
Why do we need to accept any of them?
Do we need more people in our land?
Do we not have faith in our people?
Why bring in anything Islam when its such a shit ideology?
Why not bring in Europeans instead who are far more similar culturally and wouldn't further dilute the founding ethnic group.
>>
>>67814118
Yes, violence is inherent in the followers of Islam. Good that they're being slaughtered. We don't need religious fanatics of any kind.
>>
>>67811589
>literally banning all Muslims

But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
File: Nadeko.png (787 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nadeko.png
787 KB, 1280x720
>>67811644
>>67813219
You have to go back, Reddit
>>
>>67811926
Who cares. Muslims outside the US aren't citizens and they belong to the most violent religion that is still in the middle ages. They allow you to lie and kill to further the cause of their religion. They are not a peaceful people and they deserve to get shut out of the 1st world until they get their shit together and move their religion forward like Christianity has done.
>>
The fact that you support bernie before means you're already at a loss.
>>
>>67814573
>Why do we need to accept any of them?
We don't but need to protect them.
>Do we need more people in our land?
We don't but why shouldn't we have more? Argument doesn't hold.
>Do we not have faith in our people?
Ask the NSA.
>Why bring in anything Islam when its such a shit ideology?
Some strains are not that bad. We can convert them without them fearing for their lives (leaving Islam is a death sentence).
>Why not bring in Europeans instead who are far more similar culturally and wouldn't further dilute the founding ethnic group.
Because they can already come on their own.

I'm not arguing for immigration but your arguments don't reflect the complexity of the situation.
>>
>>67811589
>Literally banning all Muslims is Hitler-esque
he's only gonna figuratively ban them

also, when did hitler ban mudslimes?
>>
>>67814845
Why shouldn't be ban most Muslims?
Who wants more of them here other then the most retarded leftists.
I am pretty sure well over half of Americans if asked would say they don't want more Muslims being brought in, period.
>>
>>67815188
> Some strains are not that bad. We can convert them without them fearing for their lives

The largest strains (Shia and Sunni) ARE bad.

And no, you cannot convert them. Hell, they won't even integrate in European society. Won't even learn our languages. You think they'll convert to fucking Christianity? How? By force? Your meek and effeminate society is suddenly going to force them to become good Christians? Get real, bro.
>>
File: 1442018836820.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1442018836820.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>67815188
3/10 a little obvious but still might hook some
>>
>>67815205
How the fuck is not letting foreigners immigrate into your country BAD???
Since when was American citizenship such a worthless shit that we hand it out to any homeless bum that walks in??
That isn't how we did it for most of our countries history and it makes no fucking sense.
We have ZERO and I mean ZERO fucking obligation to provide citizenship to any person in the fucking world.

There is absolutely no comparison between Germany rounding up and killing its own citizens and simply not offering citizenship to foreigners who come from hostile and anti-American cultures.

Unless Trump says he is making gas chambers for illegal Mexicans stop calling him Hitler and stop comparing actions that are nothing alike.
>>
>>67815297
That's not my point. Trump doesn't even want to do that and has never said he does. I meant it's literally incorrect to think Trump espouses this.
>>
>>67811589

>What are Trump's non-meme qualities that are so adored here?

They don't exist, OP. /pol/ likes Trump BECAUSE of his meme qualities. Beyond that, he's as vague and contradictory as people say he is, so both his supporters and detractors can project whatever fantasies they want on to him, since he says whatever he thinks will be popular with his target audience at that moment. So he's both an impending Hitler and a RINO who hobnobs with the Clintons and hold New York values.
>>
>>67811589
>What are Trump's non-meme qualities that are so adored here?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+policies
>>
>>67811589
>But then again he's the frickin owner of corporations, no?

Everybody has the temptation to use the power of the presidency for their own self interests. Why does it matter that trump is a coporation owner?
>>
>>67815665
Well he should espouse it.

The fact that the media says its horrible for America to not provide what should be a highly valued thing (its citizenship) to uneducated foreigners from hostile/incompatible cultures that have proven themselves resistant to integration or change is just so fucking retarded it makes my blood boil.
Why doesn't anyone have common sense anymore?? why is patriotism and nationalism dying? Why are people so fucking stupid. Why aren't more people fighting back?
I mean I don't even consider myself smart and all this shit seems so obvious to me.
>>
>>67815297
70% in recent polls support the ban

>>67815578
I agree, any immigration to any country should only happen if it benefits the people of that country
>>
File: 1458060036899.jpg (72 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1458060036899.jpg
72 KB, 900x600
>>67811589
The greatest problem in the United States is the crippling level of political correctness which has now infected every aspect of the society. Trump has shown that he alone is willing and able to destroy it. Also, Trump is high energy. Let's give him a chance.
>>
File: trumpuniversity2.jpg (61 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
trumpuniversity2.jpg
61 KB, 600x479
>>67811589
http://www.vox.com/2016/2/25/11109160/donald-trump-marco-rubio-tax-comparison

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/03/trump-poses-unprecedented-threat-to-democracy.html

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/13/11214140/trump-is-terrifying

http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-enemy-of-the-constitution

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/3/12/11211898/donald-trumps-ideology-of-violence

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/donald_trumps_war_on_the_first_amendment_20160314

Just vote for a Third Party. If you care about climate change, you need to suck it up and vote for Hillary.
>>
>>67816394
>non-credible sources
>>
First we have to get rid of the bullshit your mind has created for you to justify voting Bernie.
You support Bernie so of course your mind will come up with crazy shit to justify voting Bernie and not Trump.

We start with what you think about him
>Literally banning all Muslims
He's not banning all Muslims. He wants to put a temporally halt on non-citizen Muslim immigration until we ''figure out what's going on'', which basically means defeating ISIS before letting Muslims in.
>Removing the minimum wage would mean more corporate greed
Trump does not want to remove minimum wage. He's not going to raise it. He's not going to lower it.
>He also denies climate change which is very real.
There's two points. He doesn't deny climate change, he simply doesn't strongly believe it. On the other hand you believe in global warming too strongly. You should be more skeptical about global warming.
Trump believes in global warming, he simply doesn't like how global warming is used to shut down American businesses. All it means is that China will make those products.
Trump believes in global warming, but I do not. You shouldn't fully believe it either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3XlooigupM
>he's the frickin owner of corporations
Makes no sense. Not even comparable to Soros and Goldstein Silverbergs.
>>
File: 3520819197.gif (570 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3520819197.gif
570 KB, 500x281
>>67811589
>I don't like how he plays for laughs
He's playing the media more than anything and therefore getting the uneducated voters or easily swayed voters. If you want to learn specifics about his policies I would go to his site and honestly, aside from his environmental policies, they're pretty solid.

>Literally banning all muslims
Assuming you mean immigrants, and that's not really Hitler-esque. If he was doing his best Hitler impression, he would also say deport all Muslims and encourage violence against Muslims.

>Removing minimum wage
Won't ever get through Congress, but if it was achieved, his goal is to try to make companies compete to provide the best benefits for their employees (within reason) in order to get the best of the best. Again though, won't pass through Congress.

>Denies climate change
The one policy that bugs me about him, but again most of his more severe anti-environmental stuff won't get through Congress. His biggest reason for pushing this is mostly to compete with China to bring jobs back since they absolutely don't give a shit about the environment, just their economic power.

>Soros vs Trump
One manipulates the political powers of every country, the other is a man who is worth a few billion at most, two entirely different levels of Billionaire.

The one thing you should be excited about is that if he was able to succeed with his plans, Trump would bring a lot of revenue and jobs back to America. You would see not only more employment opportunities for yourself, your family, friends, etc. but also a general increase in our economy in the long run and higher quality products since we actually have standards in how we make shit, unlike China/Mexico.

Socially, Trump has been neutral for the most part on gay marriage itself, has made hints of being pro-medical marijuana, pro planned parenthood while also being pro-life (except for incest, rape, mother's life), etc. So he's not nearly as right wing as some people paint him.
>>
>>67815578

>How the fuck is not letting foreigners immigrate into your country BAD???

Low birthrates mean we can't count on natural population growth.

>Since when was American citizenship such a worthless shit that we hand it out to any homeless bum that walks in??

You mean like the millions of dirt-poor Europeans that came here up until the 1920's?

>That isn't how we did it for most of our countries history and it makes no fucking sense.

You need to read more American history, because it very much was. And even now immigration is still much stricter than back then.

>We have ZERO and I mean ZERO fucking obligation to provide citizenship to any person in the fucking world.

That's true, but it's still a good idea.
>>
File: CMIP5-73-models-620px.png (68 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
CMIP5-73-models-620px.png
68 KB, 620x476
>>67816394
>If you care about climate change,
hahahaha

which of the IPCC models were correct? faggot
>>
>>67811589
By the way, it's not just liberals who think Trump is an authoritarian and a legit threat to civil liberties. Many libertarians (such as Ron Paul) feel the same way.

It's also becoming obvious that he doesn't have the right temperament for the job. Many of the campaign people he's hired are incompetent and the people who're likely to have cabinet positions are all horrible: Chris Christie (corrupt shitbag with lowest approval ratings in NJ history), Ben Carson, Sarah Palin, etc.
>>
>>67811589
watch more of his videos, specifically the carson endorsement one. he knows how to work a TV persona but that's not all he is
>>
>>67811589

>>67816638
Also, realized this after I posted since I'm fucking retarded, but he doesn't want to get rid of the minimum wage. He just doesn't want to change where it is now, which is the best choice honestly.

You have to consider that Trump is a business man. One of the most common things he will do when wanting to pass a certain policy will be to demand way more than he can actually get, then when there is a middle ground solution from both sides debating, he will get (nearly) what he actually wanted or thought was realistic.
>>
>>67811926
Temporarily. No one wants more bataclan or San Bernardino attacks. There needs to be a halt on this constant flow from that area. Why would anyone think this is a bad idea. I really don't get it.
>>
File: 1458186078235.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458186078235.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>67816947
>By the way, it's not just liberals who think Trump is an authoritarian and a legit threat to civil liberties. Many libertarians (such as Ron Paul) feel the same way.
source or gtfo
>>
>>67811589
he was against the iraq war. he was against supporting "rebels" in the syrian/iraq war. he's spoken openly about his ideas on both issues since forever. he sees the banks and lobbyists for what they are and despises them and their influence. i'm a lefty and would have voted Sanders any day, just for the kicks, but Goldman Sachs Shillary just doesn't do it for me. His desire to please the retarded masses sickens me but it's a lesser evil.
>>
>>67816784
>Low birthrates mean we can't count on natural population growth.
I didn't know a country's success level was based on their population size.
I am just guessing that America before the last decade or two was never really successful considering our population back then and before then was much, much lower then it is now.
Only absolute morons think more people = better country especially in countrys like the US which already have extremely sizable populations which are growing naturally on their own with birthrates somewhat above replacement level.
Bringing in more people especially uneducated minorities literally only benefits some of the super rich and the democrats who can count on their votes.
>>
>>67816638
>Socially, Trump has been neutral for the most part on gay marriage itself, has made hints of being pro-medical marijuana, pro planned parenthood while also being pro-life (except for incest, rape, mother's life), etc. So he's not nearly as right wing as some people paint him.

For social issues like these, all that matters is the Supreme Court. Trump is guaranteed to appoint conservative justices like Clarence Thomas if he were President, so his own private views on the issues are irrelevant. Bush the Elder was privately pro-choice too.

Those are also basically the only issues he was ever "liberal" on.
>>
>>67817057

the man literally wants broader libel laws so people don't hut his feelings
>>
>>67811589
OP, no matter what the mainstream politicians say about him - racist, corrupt, liar, etc. etc. etc. - even if it's true, at least he's not the worst thing in the world: a politician.

Sanders had that going too. He was an independent. But Trump's even better. He's never held office. He's not part of the system.

But personally, I would take Martin Shkreli over Clinton or Cruz, because at least Shkreli isn't a politician.
>>
>>67816638
>>67816616
>>67815982
OP here. Went through a lot of this. I totally understand why you guys like Trump now. He feels like a far better choice than Hillary.
>>
File: 1458146228691.jpg (44 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
1458146228691.jpg
44 KB, 316x533
>>67817272
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
>>
>>67811589

Trade is the number one issue.

If our economy is not good nothing else can work.
>>
>>67817224
Most liberals, atleast that I know, still vote with social issues in mind, so it is a reasonable talking point when bringing up Trump.
>>
>>67811589
>he's the frickin owner of corporations
He owns realestate. As someone who has been a realestate developer and building manager let me tell you how this works. It takes decades to show a profit, sometimes 30-40 years. Profit exists in hard assets. In order to profit at this business you need solid infrastructure and a workforce consisting of everything from blue collar to white collar, and a profitable private sector to rent to. If Trump was to abuse the office of the Presidency to improve his personal empire, it would only serve to better the nation. According to his financials he has very little money in stocks. He's not the banker Sanders and Marx railed against.

>Literally banning all Muslims is Hitler-esque.
Deporting all Muslims would be Hitler-esque. Or Jimmy Carter-esque.

>Removing the minimum wage would mean more corporate greed.
He never proposed that. Though there are good economic reasons to. What he said is, in our current economy, we can't afford to raise minimum wage.

>He also denies climate change which is very real.
He denies we should do anything to mess with climate change. Any scheme to alter the climate is designed to ruin our economy and opt China out of the scheme. That's what he meant by saying it would benefit China.
>>
File: Ron-Paul-Trump_320.jpg (32 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Paul-Trump_320.jpg
32 KB, 612x380
>>67817057
http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/ron-paul-calls-trump-worse-establishment/

>When asked if he would support Trump as the nominee, Ron Paul chuckled and said he wouldn’t support him “at all.” He also said that they were all establishment to him.

>Additionally, Paul said he thought Trump was worse than the establishment in some cases.

>This isn’t the first time Ron Paul has criticized the Republican Party and the election front-runner. Paul called Trump a “dangerous authoritarian” last summer and has said that no candidate remaining deserves the libertarian vote.
>>
>>67816947
>By the way, it's not just liberals who think Trump is an authoritarian and a legit threat to civil liberties. Many libertarians (such as Ron Paul) feel the same way.

I agree that trump has some mannerisms that are commonly associated with authoritarian dictators. But this is the U.S. . The government is designed specifically to stop authoritarians from taking power.

I don't think he does, but it doesn't matter if trump wishes to rule the country with an iron fist. He can't.
>>
>>67811589
Well for one he never said all muslims should be banned or that the minimum wage should be abolished.

Perhaps you should actually watch interviews and conferences instead of blindly following whatever the media tells you to do?
>>
>>67817517
But if they care about those social issues, they need to just vote for the Democrat, because even Hillary is more likely to appoint liberal justices to the Supreme Court than Trump. Her husband gave us Ruth Bader Ginsburg, one of the most liberal justices.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 198x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 198x338
>>67816394
Is this bait?
>>
>>67817575
He can do similar damage to the system which severely weakens the democratic process and institutions, like Bush's expansion of executive power, but far worse. Trump is even more enthusiastic about NSA and surveillance and torture than Bush and co. were.
>>
>>67811589

https://youtu.be/mxf1XmVZ9qY
>>
>>67818048
>Bush's expansion of executive power, but far worse. Trump is even more enthusiastic about NSA and surveillance and torture than Bush and co. were.

He can only expand it if the congress wishes him to.

NSA isn't going to be solved by any of the candidates that have any chance to win.
>>
>>67817575
>>67818048

Complete Republican control of Congress, the executive, and POTUS. Just imagine what Trump could do with all of those, even if Congress decides to fuck with him for whatever reason. His only saving grace, supposedly, is he only fights winning battles.
>>
>>67811589
Muslims are taught that Mohammed was the perfect man, he was a pedophile warlord that went out of his way to kill jews, christians and basically everyone who disagreed with him.
Why should they be allowed in? They literally support the genocide of western civilisation.
>>
>>67818353

The Republican incumbents will be held at gunpoint by Trump. These people coming out for Trump will vote them out if President Trump wills it.
>>
>>67818367
>Complete Republican control of Congress, the executive, and POTUS. Just imagine what Trump could do with all of those, even if Congress decides to fuck with him for whatever reason. His only saving grace, supposedly, is he only fights winning battles.

The only thing is, the republicans are his enemies!
The establishment is attacking him on both ends. They all acknowledge that he's a threat to their power.
Why? Because he can't be bought. He's not in the club. And I suspect it's going to be pretty rough for the first couple of months.
>>
File: trumptrash.jpg (55 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
trumptrash.jpg
55 KB, 600x615
>>67817272
He won't even let his campaign volunteers speak ill of him for the rest of their lives.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/revealed-the-trump-campaign-nda-that-volunteers-must-sign/

>Today, The Daily Dot published the key parts of that Trump NDA. It's a broad gag order that says volunteers "promise and agree not to demean or disparage publicly" Trump, his family members, or his companies. The contract is apparently life-long, lasting for the "term of service and at all times thereafter."

>It's hard to think of a contract more blatantly unconstitutional than a never-ending agreement to not disparage a political candidate, and impossible to imagine a judge enforcing a contract like this. In case anyone missed that point, Daily Dot reporter Patrick O'Neill spoke to employment lawyer Davida Perry about the contract. She described it as "really shocking," adding, "I guess [Trump] doesn't know about the First Amendment."

>Contracts that bar disparagement, disclosure, or competition are common in business deals but generally can't be applied to uncompensated volunteers. (Some states, notably California, don't allow most non-compete deals even in employment contracts.)

>If that weren't far-reaching enough, the contract actually goes on to tell volunteers what they can and can't do in coming election cycles. If Trump becomes president, the contract purports to bar volunteers from working for competitors when he runs for re-election in 2020—or even 2024, when he would be termed out. And if Trump loses but wants to run again? His volunteers still won't be allowed to work for another candidate, the contract states.

>"The tight control of volunteers stands in stark contrast to not only American political-campaign norms but also Trump's reputation for speaking his mind," O'Neill writes.

By the way OP, you may want to note what a bunch of irrational, dishonest cult-like shitbags the Trump shills are.
>>
>>67818519
>The Republican incumbents will be held at gunpoint by Trump. These people coming out for Trump will vote them out if President Trump wills it.

Lol, so you think the entire U.S. is going to be complicit in trump's rise to godking?
>>
>>67818631
>dishonest cult-like shitbags the Trump shills are.
>implying the left isn't 1000% worse in that regard and unlike the Trump supporters generally have zero logic behind their agenda and everything they want typically is opposite of how America did things for most of its history.
Not saying Trump supporters are perfect but most of their ideas for the country would be looked at as common sense by American from most of our history and and far more inline with actual American values/way of doing things.

Whatever bad things you can fairly say about Trump shills they are still 1000x better then anyone on the left who are really just pure evil or brainwashed idiots.
>>
>>67817272
>media goes for months screaming about how Trump is literally Hitler because he was mean
>the media in question shouldn't be sued for their actions
They aren't asking the tough questions, they aren't fighting "the man", they're using their power in order to manipulate the public to make them think worse of someone for their own benefit (or the benefit of their sponsors).
>>
>>67818767

I'm saying Trump has the loyalty of the same conservative base which pushed Bush to power, and their devotion is a constant once earned. Should Trump win the election, he will use the White House as his high ground and purge the party into compliance. The last facade of conservatism will die in the fire, and a neo era will rise from the ashes.
>>
>>67811589
PhD here (Biology). We created global warming to have vacation... I mean research funds flow our way and create job security for our peeps.
>>
He wants to build safe zones in syria then bomb the fuck out of those none safe zones. I like that one point about him. Let me think of more stuff.
>>
TRUMP’S STANCES:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

-Against TPP
-Shits on PC Culture
-Will repeal common core
-Wants to Audit the fed
-NRA member, owns a CCW, very pro- 2nd Amendment
-De-fund sanctuary cities
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration
-Pro-medical marijuana even tho he's not a degenerate.
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wants to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Russia
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows how biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Muh Globalist Banker Elite Lobbyist buying our puppet politicians conspiracy)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Fair Trade + Free Trade

But people don't like him because
"HE RACISS"
"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENUFF"
“MUH TEMPERAMENT”
“TOO MEAN TO BE PRESIDENT”

>Comprehensive list of Trump’s Policies:
http://pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>67816828
im confused what is this
>>
Hes the only one thats really cool with putin and russia. Russian man earlier in a thread said russias media like him a lot.
>>
>>67813808
it doesnt work that way
>>
>>67818767
Pretty much. He'll use the presidency as the "bully pulpit" as popularized by Teddy Roosevelt.
>>
>>67817376
You should really just watch his interviews. I don't like Trump because of his policies. Quite honestly his policies are very mild. He's just going to be a normal president. He's not going to do anything crazy. Nothing he has said has been wild. His slogan ''MAGA'' actually summarizes him very well. All he wants to do is improve the economy and secure the borders. He points at a problem, like a healthcare system that costs too much or a military that fails to do anything, and he wants to improve it. It's all fairly mild stuff. The only thing I REALLY like about his policies is that he's anti-war. He is all for making deals and making friends. This is the only person who can negotiate.

The reason I like him is because he's an amazing person. He's insanely smart. He is brutally honest. He is entertaining and just loads of fun to listen to. He is just such a fun interesting person you have to love him.

Check out his politics on his website. You will see that it's all really mild and reasonable stuff like bringing in more jobs.
Check his interviews. You will see that he's just a really cool dude with a heart of gold, who can also punch hard if someone is taking shots at him.
>>
>>67818982
First of all: There's nothing wrong with a president (or any congressman) informing the people about what is going on. He's allowed to say "this guy is getting in the way of my deal".

That's part of democracy.

If all the people in the U.S. are backing trump's decisions, then they're the right decision.

The people that are pushing trump to power right now represent roughly 25% of the U.S. population
>>
>>67811589
Wants to audit the FED
>>
>>67819257
This is not wrong in a democracy. The thing that doesn't make sense, is that the people would just do what he says, especially considering the widespread fear that he's an authoritarian who wants to seize power in the U.S.
>>
>>67818982

So much shilling.

Look abe, bush rose to power through the neocon takeover of the gop. Trump is completely NOT a neocon. You worthless kikes did such a terrible job that you've tainted your own once proudly proclaimed identity of neocons and are trying to paint others with it.

Jews and only jews hide their identity and switch it as easily as changing hats. Gtfo with your bullshit. I hope trump hangs all of you.
>>
File: Farewell little Jew.jpg (101 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Farewell little Jew.jpg
101 KB, 600x800
>>67819111
>"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENUFF"
>>
>>67819111
THIS WHOLE POST

Except I think the military is a waste of money I agree with every other thing strongly.
>>
>>67811589
>Literally banning all Muslims is Hitler-esque
Hillary and Hitler both drank water.
Coincidence??
>>
>>67819111
Nice summary, also sick trips
>>
>>67813808
The problem with refugees isn't terrorism, it's mass rape/crime
Here's a map of all the crimes commit by the refuges in Europe in less than a year
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

Sweden, the country the liberals are always praising, has the 2nd highest rape rate in the world. Since they opened their borders Rapers have increased over 1472% and crime has increased over 300%
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

We don't call the rapefugees for nothing.
>>
>>67816394
>Vox
>>
File: Trump Sempai.png (2 MB, 2532x700) Image search: [Google]
Trump Sempai.png
2 MB, 2532x700
Fresh content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H7azDHPpV8
>>
>>67812331
I'm having trouble seeing a downside here
>>
>>67815081
Amen brother!
>>
>>67813219
>reddit detected

I don't mind, but the God Emperor demands you lurk moar before shitting up this board
>>
>>67819155
The top lines are all the climate model temperature predictions. The bottom blocks are the actual temperature readings.
>>
>>67818631
I've signed more restrictive NDAs.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.