[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't social security be privatized?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: ss-pic.jpg (110 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
ss-pic.jpg
110 KB, 620x348
Why shouldn't social security be privatized?
>>
>>67811371
It should be abolished and replaced with a similar system like mandatory 401k.
We have that here and it works bloody well.
Look up superannuation
>>
It is you dent head
>>
>>67811371
It'll default upon Privatization.
>>
Because it would distort the market and some people would get badly hurt from the crash. There would also be shenanigans with such a large amount of money being made available for Jews to play Jew games.
>>
>>67811371
I'm interested, but how?
>>
>>67811772
No it isn't moron.
>>
>>67811684
but anon a ton nigs dont even really work.

the percentage of them with a 401k is probably very low. thats why we have SS instead. the goyim have to pay for our colored friends.
>>
I honestly don't even know what that means. Give people their money back?
>>
Because then it isn't social security. Just "security"
>>
>>67811371
>implying it isn't
You are getting money so you don't protest, but billionaires get little more money, because they give each other better jobs.
>>
>>67812225
If you don't work you don't have a retirement fund.
Simple as that.
We also do have some aged pensions.
>>
>>67811371
>>67811684

It would work fine here too if we didn't let every nigger with a broken finger nail collect from it. Or use the money we collected for a generation go to the useless war in Iraq.

Funny story. My dad is a disabled veteran who had such an unbelievable of a hard time to collect SSI despite having untreatable cancer that the military gave him . Meanwhile every nigger that I bump into at the bank is cashing his SSI checks for bullshit disabilities.

I think every aspect of the government would run a lot more efficient if it wasn't for useless niggers.
>>
File: 1437203653367.jpg (25 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1437203653367.jpg
25 KB, 344x344
>>67811371

>implying wallstreet cares about the sick and poor

Wew lad. Before healthcare reform, insurance companies were looking every excuse to screw people out of coverage. What makes you think they wouldn't do the same with social security?
>>
If social security was abolished and you left people to figure out retirement on their own and to invest and save on their own in preperation for the future it would be kind of hilarious to see all the retards who don't think of the future and just squander everything
>>
The average American can't budget.
>>
>>67811371

wall street stripmines nation's savings for short-term gain good job
>>
>>67813708
Everything is done to prevent riots, last resort is giving you more money, but still some people have way bigger salaries than the rest. Money has to come from somewhere, it comes from workers. The trick here is to make you believe that billionaires are special people who deserve more and that you have enough.
>>
>>67811371
It's called a pyramid scheme
>>
>>67813708
People did pretty well before stock trading was even a thing.
>>
>>67814219 http://youtu.be/dGAozZxNGfA
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.