[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents found your folder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 750x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 750x981
>HAHA HOLY SHIT

>"My son's 'Pictures' folder is truly immense, containing many tens of thousands of images. Of these, roughly a third appear to be of standard meme and reaction images (although fairly obscure by the standards of an old fogey like myself), another third are of Japanese animated women, and the final third are appallingly racist. The epicenter of my son's racial hatred appears to be an image folder simply called 'Politically Incorrect', containing many subfolders, each laden with a particular variety of disturbing pictures. For instance, I was bewildered to discover that one such subfolder, entitled 'Rare Trumps' contains over four hundred images of Donald Trump with assorted pictures of walls and crying Mexicans."

>~Washington
>>
>>67811236
He's a sacrifice to Kek
>>
Probably created by a /pol/tard
>>
>>67811616
This, it's pasta
>>
saving and laughing at racists images meant for humor isn't racist
its just funny
>>
>>67811616
I think your right

>In fact, my husband is more concerned over the fact that nearly all of the pictures of women on my son's hard drive are of Japanese anime girls, with the only 3-dimensional women appearing in his 'Eva Braun' and 'Aryan Women In Wheat Fields' folders. Do you have any insights into how best to deal with our son's behaviour? Which approach is best?
>>
>naming the folder Politically Incorrect
It's pasta, b8
>>
>>67811236
Shouldve changed "my son" for "her son"
>>
>>67811810
This.

Anyone, actually being funny is the only reason that the right is starting to hit back in the culture war. Lefties stopped being funny. Pretty much every leftie comedian just goes on his political soapbox during shoes.
>>
>>67811236
you didn't even post the best part of this pasta. the part about him having like 2gb of pictures of "aryan women in wheat fields"
>>
>>67811831
>>Aryan Women In Wheat Fields
Damn, I only saw a couple of those, I want enough to make it worth having a devoted folder.

Can this become an Aryan Women In Wheat Fields thread now peas?
>>
I don't even have an images folder. I should up my game.
>>
File: 1451855884594.jpg (614 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1451855884594.jpg
614 KB, 2048x1152
>>67811236
we've had this thread before.
>not having a Aryan Women in Wheat Fields folder
>>
>>67811236

Link to original Reddit post?
>>
Bum
>>
>>67812998
Man what a thread
>>
>>67811236
Having a reddit mother as a /pol/ack must be tough.
>>
File: 1458240660557.jpg (895 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458240660557.jpg
895 KB, 900x1200
any good pol related folder dumps, wanna ascend my meme posting skills to new hights
>>
Need more Aryan Women In Wheat Fields
Dammit /pol, need!

Got a long drive and a couple stops to make. When I get home I'm fapping to this thread, don't let me down.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.