[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Openly gay couple to be in future Star wars films I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 23
Openly gay couple to be in future Star wars films

I have no problem with gays but I can guarantee that this forced and "progressive" shit put into the media these days annoys everyone who isn't a liberal degenerate. Even the gays of /pol/ will agree with me when I say it's stupid and annoying

Thoughts?
>>
>>67808534
>star wars
>super advanced technology
>alien artefacts
>magic jedi powers
>still no cure for homosex
future is really dark
>>
>>67808534
If they make Finn gay it will actually be fucking hilarious

Black people HATE gay dudes
>>
>>67808879
Only in public. There's a huge silent majority of "down low" homos in the black population
>>
File: nngzvpJr5x1qdwkhdo1.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
nngzvpJr5x1qdwkhdo1.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Great. Just what I've always wanted in my escapist sci-fi action adventure movie franchise. Topical social commentary that will be dated in 20 years.
>>
>>67808734
It's a long time ago, German bro.
I guess it's up to the fucking Federation to find the cure.
>>
Jew Jew is doing so much damage to the brand and he just doesn't care. Fucking hate smug progressives like him.
>>
>>67809190
this
>>
>>67808534
>Even the gays of /pol/
Oxymoron. It's like being a gay Christian.
>>
>>67808879
They suck each other off in prison. Still say they straight.
>>
>>67809523
I'm gay and I just don't do everything in a homosexual way or march in pride parades and be an absolute liberal faggot
about it

You'd be surprised how many /pol/acks are gay
>>
>>67808534
Why does it matter? It's not like they can create a race-mixed offspring.
>>
File: poorthrawn.jpg (63 KB, 625x299) Image search: [Google]
poorthrawn.jpg
63 KB, 625x299
>>67808534

I'm ok with this as I don't have to pay money to see Disney Wars because I don't want to see it. I'll just stick to the Thrawn trilogy and the 'legends' expanded universe. Good luck JJ. Gay the force be with you.
>>
>>67808534
is it worse that the nigger is fucking a dirty spanish looking guy or if he ends up fucking that pure white girl.

I rather he be gay
>>
>>67808534
would you rather have this or Finn and Rey?
>>
>>67811176
Finn already showed emotions for rey
>>
>>67808534
>Openly gay couple to be in future Star wars films

Wow. As if gay people actually exist.
>>
>>67809330
*Disney

Disney is doing so much damage to the brand it's unthinkable.
>movies planned for next 7 years
>shit loads of politically correct messages
>milking the shit out of the franchise before they kill it off.
>Disney is doing the same thing with Marvel too.

I mean fuck Star Wars only came out in December and it's already to blu Ray in April. If Disney isn't the face of Jewish greed I don't know what is.

Also mentioning Bella and the Bulldogs all the Jew propaganda shows.
>>
>>67811788

>As if anyone but total faggots wants to see it on screen
>>
>>67810921
I really don't get why they trashed the EU in its entirety instead of mining it for ideas. Even Lucas was more lenient about it by inserting small references here and there in the prequels. Hell, the name "Coruscant" for the capital world was invented by a fan novelist, but he stuck with it because he didn't want people arguing about canon.
>>
>>67808534
you know its gonna be rey and some other bitch
>>
Sexual identity politics has no place in Star Wars, and jamming them in only irritates audience members there to see lightsaber battles and TIE fighters.

Star Wars just isn't the franchise for this.
>>
File: jew-abrams.jpg (41 KB, 594x404) Image search: [Google]
jew-abrams.jpg
41 KB, 594x404
>>67808534
>who could be behind this
>>
>>67813135

When I went to see force awakens everyone clapped EVERY SINGLE TIME something "progressive" came up on screen. The sad truth is that people actually do like it in there because they're all total cucks who wanna get good boy points for seeing it. My liberal fellas told me about this expecting me to be happy since they found out I was a faggot
>>
>>67808534
>we put a black dude in Star Wars
Das rite, nigguh! We star trek now!
>he's a homo
MOFUKKIN WHITEY KEEPING DA BLACK MAN DOWN! WE AIN'T BE NO FAGGOTS! SHIEEEEEEEEET!

I'm pretty sure they're gonna avoid this to steer clear of that kind of reaction. Blacks may be all SJW when it comes to blaming whitey but they're still homophobic as fuck.
>>
>>67810066

It's /lgbt/ seeking the red pill, and eventually salvation!
>>
>>67813485
When are the blacklivesmatter and oscars whiners going to realise who really runs hollywood?
>>
>>67812725
Homophobic men are repressed bis. Research shows non-homophobic men (actual heterosexual men) are not offended by seeing gay sex.

If they can handle gay sex they can handle clothed characters.

The ones who can't are the ones who want to see more.
>>
>>67808534
It's not like this is new. You could be gay in the star wars RPGs for awhile now. In the MMORPG, there is a character that will straight out accuse you of having a gay crush on her if your character is female.

>>67808734
Star wars has the most raggedy "super advanced technology" in science fiction.
>>
>>67814031
>Research shows non-homophobic men (actual heterosexual men) are not offended by seeing gay sex.

And, no, that doesn't mean it turns them on. It's doesn't. But it does turn on the homophobes.
>>
>>67813801

I've never been one to browse /lgbt/ I've always been /pol/ack nothing but lesbians straight girls and train conductors trying to tell the gay guys about their problems. I've tried being straight but it isn't the easiest so I just keep to myself and don't promote the behaviour
>>
>>67808534
Star Wars is dead. The only movies worth watching are the original trilogy. Everything from Anakin forward is shit.
>>
>>67814071

Try a novel from the 90s, long before that lousy MMO. And that was a gay male couple which is a lot more interesting than more fantasy dyking.
>>
>>67808534
>I have no problem with gays but if they are in any movie ever it's obviously just pandering and retarded
>>
>>67808974
In my experience, there is nothing more flamboyant than a gay black man.
>>
File: mfw klocki beard.jpg (15 KB, 394x400) Image search: [Google]
mfw klocki beard.jpg
15 KB, 394x400
>>67808534
>I have no problem with gays but I can guarantee that this forced and "progressive" shit put into the media these days annoys everyone who isn't a liberal degenerate.
why every retard says autistic shit like that?
Yeah i know you will go butthurt with your simplistic "lel degenrate xDDDD" meme but think about.
>i have no problems with gays
>but
>BWAAA BWAAA FAGGOTS IN MUH MOVIES BWAAA BWAAA
What the actual fuck autist.
Gays will be as much in the movies as heterofaggots. Get over it, maple syrup sucking moron.
Holy shit this makes me mad.
>i have no problem with gays
>but i dont want to see them int he movies
I legit could punch you in a face if you could say shit like that IRL to me. And i would go away with it because in Russia we can punch in a face and dont get into trouble unlike in your autisitc Canada.
Also
>Canada
>literal faggot as a president
>whines about faggots in movies
kek
>>
>>67808534

Brown Lightsaber time?
>>
>>67814253
>I have no problem with anyone but hetero men and bimbo females with implants because if anyone else is in any movie ever it's obviously just pandering and retarded
>>
>>67808534
As a gay pollack I'm not sure how I'd feel about it.

I doubt they are going to do it in a way that actually fits with the world, probably just shove it in there. I'll have migraines if they come up with some stupid drama where there are jedi gay bashers or some shit.

One thing about homosexuality in holleywood is it's not actually in there to be enjoyable for gays, it's there to appease liberals.
>>
File: pepe.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
83 KB, 480x360
>tfw i'm cool if there is a gay couple just hope it is not forced and not being smashed in front of my face every second
>>
>>67814341
80% of young hetero couples do anal.

Nice hypocrisy, though.
>>
>>67814168
this, got hyped for something that was actually star wars again and got more jar jar shit
>>
>>67814395
>if there is a gay couple just hope it is not forced and not being smashed in front of my face every second

Because it's not like people have been forced to see hetero couples in basically every film for decades.
>>
>>67814417

Jar Jar is something that only heteros would inflict upon the world.
>>
File: 1378372186280.gif (435 KB, 372x500) Image search: [Google]
1378372186280.gif
435 KB, 372x500
>>67814409
>80% of young hetero couples do anal
>I'm the 20% with a prude gf
do I missing out?
>>
>>67814476
Nice b8

here your (you)
>>
>>67810066
>I'm gay

Why do you define yourself by your deviant fetish?
>>
>>67814318
I see gay guys all the time and my favourite part of it is not knowing they're gay the same way you don't know if they're straight. I'm not saying it's over pandering but you can't deny that they're put on the movie just to be gay and are gonna be all flamboyant the whole time
>>
>>67814646

Idk, do you like poopy on your dick?
>>
>>67814365
>As a gay pollack I'm not sure how I'd feel about it.
You should feel great about it because its one of few babysteps in a better future for you.
More autistic /pol/aks will be forced to see this the better because next generation will be growing up without butthurt over evey gay they suddenly see in a croud of people where its 100 heteros vs 1 gay.
Remember what happened with Walking Dead gays?
Literally fucking hordes of hetetors. And 1 gay appears and the world goes full retard mode with rage.
This why we need more of this shit to erase the hate.
>>
>2 men save reciprocally their lives and develop a strong friendship
>they split, both think the other one is dead
>they meet again, they hug while crying tears of joy
>apparently this is gay

You guys have:
a) no friends
b) no idea what loves/sex attraction look like

You're pathetic.
>>
No way is Finn going to be gay, JJ put him in solely so he can have a forced interracial relationship with Rey. He already admitted he gave Boyega the job because he was black.

My guess is they'll bring in some faggy white dude.
>>
>>67814646
Yes.
>>
File: 1458109277137.jpg (71 KB, 300x374) Image search: [Google]
1458109277137.jpg
71 KB, 300x374
>>67814825

DARTH KEK
>>
File: soren.jpg (12 KB, 244x177) Image search: [Google]
soren.jpg
12 KB, 244x177
>>67809207
They did cure it.
>>
File: 1457399303116.gif (237 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1457399303116.gif
237 KB, 500x364
>>67814031
>Psychologist George Weinberg invented the word "homophobia"
>>
>>67814318
The reason hetero relationships are prevalent is because its normal. Faggots are abnormal. The gayfags that define their entire existence on the fact they're a faggot are annoying. Go suck a dick no one cares but keep it to yourself. Tbh I will never respect a man that fucks other men. We should still be locking them in looney bins so they can't infect others with their disease or sickening way of life. Better yet just execute them in a biohazard containment facility to keep the aids from leaking into nature.
>>
File: 1457508869042.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457508869042.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>67814786

>A
>FUCKING
>MEATBALL
>>
>>67813070

I think the main benefit of trashing the EU is that so we could have a Star Wars universe in which no one knows what's going to happen next. If they had just gone for the EU, it would have been just pure adaptation.

At least now, both casuals and hardcore fans alike are left wondering what will happen next.
>>
>>67815019

When I was younger I would have disagreed, but getting older I have realized the best parents are ones that share a genetic bond to their kids. It's a sad fact.
>>
File: cate.jpg (37 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
cate.jpg
37 KB, 400x396
>>67814318
>Ivan advocates faggots in movies
Reported to FSB for homosexual propaganda. Гoтoвь aнyc, мaня.
>>
File: tumblr_o0duoaj7pP1ui5gffo1_400.jpg (96 KB, 380x477) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0duoaj7pP1ui5gffo1_400.jpg
96 KB, 380x477
It'd be nice if it wasn't Finn and Poe. I'm a Trump voter, but I don't really care if a guy fucks guys or is prissy as long as he's not some worthless/ self-victimizing shit.

But Finn and Poe have great bromantic chemistry. I want to see two best bud cross the galaxy and kill bad guys while having outrageous adventures. It'd be even better if along the way they had sexual conquest competitions, but with Disney they'd have to sanitize it pretty hard.

It'd be refreshing to get two straight best buds instead of tokenizing a potentially great character friendship with 'oh look its so progressive and gaaaaaaaaaaay, dont forget to share n like!'
>>
>>67808534
Guarantee this is only done so libtards can circlejerk about how progressive they are and so millenial faggots can become more entitled. Normal gays wouldn't give 2 shits.
>>
File: 1414224222426.jpg (7 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1414224222426.jpg
7 KB, 186x250
>>67815019
>The reason hetero relationships are prevalent is because its normal. Faggots are abnormal.

>Ameritaf
>legalized marriage
>literally one of the most openly gay countries
>still goes butthurt over that
Wew. I guess you ARE a minority.
>>
File: 1429451573450.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1429451573450.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>67815259
Пpигoтoвил aнyc тeбe нa poтeш. Пpoвepяй, мaнюнь.
>>
>>67809190

Exactly
>>
>>67815444
If you're really an Ivan you should know a few things about the government forcing things onto the public.
>>
>>67808534
putting faggots in Star Wars will be the day I never watch or buy Star Wars anything.
>>
>>67808534
Nice source op

Sage
>>
http://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/How-Mark-Hamill-Feels-About-Luke-Skywalker-Possibly-Being-Gay-116387.html

Mark Hamill doesn’t have a problem with the idea of Luke Skywalker being gay. The actor recently told The Sun that he feels his character’s sexuality is open to interpretation, and shouldn’t impact how Luke Skywalker is viewed.
I just read online that JJ is very much open to that. In the old days, you would get fan mail. But now fans are writing and asking all these questions: ‘I’m bullied in school … I’m afraid to come out.’ They say to me: ‘Could Luke be gay?’ I’d say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer. If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.
>>
>>67816028
But he was all proud of himself for kissing getting Frenched by Leia and I doubt he's bi (hope he isn't)
>>
>>67816028
Hamill wasn't handsome, though.

It would be nice for the first gay SW guys to be beautiful.
>>
>>67814318
>because in Russia we can punch in a face and dont get into trouble
Especially when beating up faggots or so I've heard, you disgusting queer.
>>
>>67815362
>It'd be refreshing to get two straight best buds

Because that's never been done.

A billion times.

As for "progressive" — the oldest piece of human literature shows a gay relationship between the protagonist (Gilgamesh) and his sidekick (Enkidu)

but you'd have to know history before spouting nonsense
>>
>>67808974
men on the dl do not consider themselves to be gay though. They generally do not like publicly gay people and oppose gay marriage
>>
>>67808534

I might actually watch if the nigger is gay. Just because it'll be hilarious to me. The only nigger and it's a faggot.
>>
>>67814918
Yep, a poor heterosexual woman was saved from lesbian tyranny by the power of Riker's dick.
>>
I don't have a problem with faggots, I have a problem with forced liberal sjw bullshit.
>>
>>67814774
Eh 0/10 Ivan, needs some work on the bait. Recommend seeking advice from a local Australian.
>>
>>67814918
>They did cure it.

Um... no.

They turned a straight woman into a tranny.
>>
>>67816930
Enkidu fucked animals, too.

Just reinforces the point I always make: zoophilia is normal and has been with us throughout all history. So have gays and gay sex (which is fun every now and then).
>>
>>67814071
It's funny, originally SWTOR had only straight romance options, but due to player demand they added a few gay NPC contacts. With each new update, they add more and more, and have retroactively made several other characters bi and fully romance-able for your player.
>>
>>67808534
Implying it wont be him and leia 2.0
>>
>>67817762

nice red herring!
>>
>>67814918
>>67817747
>>67817381
"Rick Berman tried not to let perceptions of what the public would find acceptable "influence us too much" in the choice of Riker's opposite, adding "but having Riker engaged in passionate kisses with a male actor might have been a little unpalatable to viewers." (San Jose Mercury News, Grapevine, March 14, 1992) Nevertheless, Jonathan Frakes felt otherwise and would later criticize the decision to cast women in the roles of the J'naii, as a love affair apparently shared between two men would have made the statement of the episode stronger [2]."
>>
>>67817788

That ugly-ass Corso who only looks decent if you pay for one of the other skins?

>"Rick Berman tried not to let perceptions of what the public would find acceptable "influence us too much" in the choice of Riker's opposite, adding "but having Riker engaged in passionate kisses with a male actor might have been a little unpalatable to viewers."

Nice BS. Berman refused to have gay people in Trek, period.
>>
Gay of /pol confirming it's stupid and annoying. Star Wars is a movie for children below the age of 10 ...
>>
>>67808534
Geez a good setting get ruined by being overdone and pandering to different groups.

Seriously the original trilogy was so good! But since then it's just been fanservice and 'muh brooding'.

Honestly couldn't care less about the gay stuff.
>>
>>67818287

The one thing that is accurate is that it would have been unpalatable for Riker to kiss a guy.

Riker was not attractive at all. Good actor, though.
>>
>>67818380
>Geez a good setting get ruined by being overdone and pandering to different groups.

Because a GALAXY can't have any gay people.
>>
>>67816028
>f you think Luke is gay, of course he is.

That's not how it works, Mark.
>>
>>67808534
FinnxPoe would be hilarious. Would also keep Daisy Ridley's character pure.
>>
>>67818461

I'm sure the GALAXY will need transgendered, non-binary, gender queer otherkin, lesbian feminists too.
>>
>>67818659

It would be better to just have a new major character who is gay.
>>
Also, all the people saying blacks hate gays, look at gay rappers on youtube. For even bigger shocks search illuminati gay rappers. They're alll gay pansies.
>>
>>67818778
>I'm sure the GALAXY will need transgendered, non-binary, gender queer otherkin, lesbian feminists too.

I'm sure it will need autists who vomit out slippery slopes.
>>
>>67808534

As long as it isn't Finn and Rey. Interracial gay couples are about as harmless as monoracial gay couples for the future of the world's racial makeup.
>>
>>67818461

According to most studies, the entire LGBTDSFJH alphabet is only 3% of the population.

Out of 100 people, only 3 are weirdos.

So when there are 4-5 characters and you just NEED to have a gay one, it's extremely pandering.

It's why Americans, 10 years ago, though niggers and spics were 60% of the population.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx

It's why Americans, last year, thought 25% of the population was a faggot.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx
>>
I dont really care if there is a fag couple in the next Star wars movie if its relevant to the story. Why stick a gay couple in for the sake of your movie having a gay couple its retarded.
>>
>>67808534
why don't you boycott that bullshit programming? That's all it is. Or be brainwashed, I don't care.
>>
>>67818461
They can if the setting is consistent. But instead when the stories narrative changes because ours does as well it's just a cop out and fan service.
>>
>>67814071

It's a "used future" aesthetic they were going for.
>>
>>67818862

Gay rap is stupid. Rap is about macho posing, posing because the men have been shown who is in charge (authority, not them). So they pose and preen to pretend that they're the ones who have the power.

Gay men in prison can't even have the illusion of power because they're usually protected sex slaves.
>>
>>67808534
Well seeing as the new movie was unoriginal terribly written bullshit, I wouldn't be surprised. Also Fuck the next movie.
>>
File: 1450918377786.jpg (215 KB, 617x286) Image search: [Google]
1450918377786.jpg
215 KB, 617x286
>>67816698
I always thought he was good looking, even after the car crash. Hell, I'd be happy if I was as handsome as him. He aged well, too - better than Ford.
>>
>>67808534
>Even the gays of /pol/ will agree with me when I say it's stupid and annoying
Yes, I think "tokenism" in media is stupid and annoying. Every time there's a gay character in anything, it always feels awkwardly on purpose and disingenuous like it's trying to prove something to its audience in a way that almost breaks the fourth wall.
>look how progressive the writers/producers are.
>>
>>67819036
This, it's like that inserted love sub plot into the Hobbit movie (fuck Peter Jackson).
>>
>>67818994

Intelligent people are much rarer than the average and dumb people.

Geniuses are even rarer.

Really beautiful people are rare.

I hope you continue to think overweight, dumb, homely-looking people are what everyone should see and aspire to be.

As for your shitty stats analysis, you're forgetting that partial bisexuality is very common.
>>
>>67819083
Rap is stupid and there's nothing manly about it. Fuck you and your nigger opinion
>>
>>67818926

Slippery slopes are just a myth right, it isn't actually happening right now as we watch. Christ I hate dirty Jews like you.
>>
>>67819131

They're both far from being cute. Now, Richard Hatch was cute in Galactica.
>>
>>67819314
>Rap is stupid and there's nothing manly about it. Fuck you and your nigger opinion
You need to read before replying.

>>67819341
>Slippery slopes are just a myth right
No, it's a fallacy and that shitpost that gay people automatically mean a freakshow is a perfect example of it.
>>
>>67808534

why care at all, star wars is done for
>>
File: why.png (289 KB, 468x311) Image search: [Google]
why.png
289 KB, 468x311
>>67809190
>mfw Star Wars is officially cucked

I'm going back to I-VI and the pre-TFA expanded universe content.

I do this with a heavy heart.
>>
>>67811176
Rey is gonna be a raging dyke by the next film.
>>
>>67819628
Implying she isn't already.
>>
Anyone watch the 100?

they are pulling this shit on there big time.
>>
>>67808534
When was this confirmed? The last time I checked on this, the writers were refusing to give an answer on this.
>>
File: 1458011882233.png (48 KB, 146x207) Image search: [Google]
1458011882233.png
48 KB, 146x207
Cast John as a shy autistic lispy passionate first order supporter and all the progressive star wars people can "argue" with him about snoke
"literally dooku"
>>
>>67819494
Ditto. I was saying most rappers take it up the ass and you say rap is macho? Wtf you stupid ass bitch
>>
>>67819975
>I was saying most rappers take it up the ass and you say rap is macho? Wtf you stupid ass bitch

Clueless nonsense. I said it's macho posing.

Read for comprehension.
>>
>>67814318
AH CYKA BLJAT PASHOL NAJUI
>>
>>67819186
>Every time there's a gay character in anything, it always feels awkwardly on purpose and disingenuous

That's because you have straight directors, producers, cameraman, and writers.

Straights don't do gay well.

That said, most of what's produced by gay indie makers is crap, too.

If I had won the Powerball I would have blown people away with gay-themed sci-fi that would have been awesome. I have already created several series and films. No money. No connections. Oh well.
>>
File: droid1.jpg (213 KB, 1164x776) Image search: [Google]
droid1.jpg
213 KB, 1164x776
>>67808534
its been done before
>>
>>67808534

it doesn't fucking matter. the entire cast could be transgender dragonkin and every person on this site would see it at least twice ensuring the Jews have billions to spend exterminating us BECAUSE WHITE MEN HAVE NO FUCKING DISCIPLINE. Modern white men are grown fucking children who can't into logic.

Everyone here saw The Buck Awakens and sperged out about how Kylo Ren was so cool like fucking autists. I still haven't seen that shit yet and I won't until I can get a quality torrent free and I know it will be a shit waste of time
>>
I think for maximal equality, the black and white guy should be a gay couple, and the black guy should cuck the white guy by fucking the white woman.

It would be very diverse indeed :^)
>>
>>67812228

and you know what? For all your fucking whining, you and every other white man spent fat stacks to go see this horrible bullshit and the movie made fucking billions.

And no matter how bad the next one is it will make billions too. From white guys, just like you who can't fucking control themselves.

The Jews will take all that money and produce more anti-white garbage for us to whine about while white people keep making the same fucking stupid ass mistakes

this is all pointless
>>
>>67821840
>I think for maximal equality, the black and white guy should be a gay couple, and the black guy should cuck the white guy by fucking the white woman.

That's a hetero fantasy scenario.
>>
>>67814352
>every entertainment medium needs a token gay character or I feel oppressed because 3% of people are gay which means that every situation ever will have at least 2 gay characters because everyone knows you can't have a guy character unless he justifies his existence with a homosexual act because that is what they define their lives with.
>finding this annoying and preferring not to surround yourself with Faggotry on every level means you are secretly gay! The only way to be not gay is to surround yourself with fag got some but not care as they go about their way cramming gay sexton into everything because otherwise they would just be a man and not a speshul snowflake "gay man"

Fucking end yourself my man.
>>
>>67808534
GAY NIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE
>>
>>67814318
What do you expect? people are being fed up with being told what to think. This is just another example of Hollywood pushing an agenda.

Here's an idea. Make a star wars movie without thinking about the colour of the cast members, feminism, and forced "progressive" viewpoints. Just set out with the intention of telling a good story and doing what the best you can for the fans. That's it.
>>
>>67822991
tried reading this autist rant

gave up quickly
>>
File: 1377416586147.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1377416586147.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>67823061
>>
Jew Jew Abrams or Jar Jar Abrams?
>>
>>67821688
kylo ren was pretty transparent, he's a pasty faced white guy obsessed with hit- uh darth vader, with a short temper that makes him look terminally unsexy to the main white girl and her pet negro
>>
>>67823090

Lame. Star Trek had Uhura and the interracial kiss, as well as Sulu and Chekov in the 60s and you're still butthurt about a diverse cast.
>>
>>67823090
Uhura and the interracial kiss in the 60s plus Sulu and Chekov.

But I'm still butthurt over a diverse cast!
>>
>>67823305

I don't blame you for going to see it Portugal. its not like youre white anyways
>>
>>67819608
>I-VI
>not IV-VI

ya blew it
>>
>>67808534
better than race mixing, desu, which is what I was afraid of. let a spic and a nigger fuck each other in the ass, idc, as long as whites aren't involved.
>>
>>67808534
I don't like these things, but Finn and Poe had such a bromance it was almost totally gay. I'm ok with THAT couple
>>
>>67823220
I like the latter one
>>
>>67823305
Let's not pretend you are white
>>
>>67808534
Well, looks like I've seen my last Star Wars movie. I've been boycotting this sjw poisoned media. It's gotten to the point where I can't watch anything, and that really doesn't even bother me that much. It's all shit anyway.
>>
>>67825365

If you boycott over this then you have to be a repressed bi because Star Wars has been crap since Episode 1.

I can also guarantee that I could throw in two guys sucking each others' dicks and make a movie you'd like better than Episode 1 if you have any taste.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.