[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RNC has no choice but to nominate Trump. If they don't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 344x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 344x348
RNC has no choice but to nominate Trump. If they don't they will lose. If they do they could have the best chance to win.
>>
>>67807516
Did you ever stop to wonder WHY they want to sabotage their best chance in years, anon?
>>
Pretty much but Soros says they have to keep fighting, so they will and they'll lose because the numbers just aren't there. Trump won too much too fast.

They will now try to get Hillary to win by destroying the Republicans. (probably)
>>
>>67807653
Because they are in denial
>>
>>67807516
They don't care about losing, as long as THEY don't lose the status quo.
>>
File: GeneralDerrrp.png (81 KB, 873x322) Image search: [Google]
GeneralDerrrp.png
81 KB, 873x322
>>67807836

The denial is strong with this one.
>>
>>67807910
This is pointless until the general election actually arrives.
>>
Who the fuck said the RNC wants to win?
>>
>>67807910
Wew lad, general election polls 8 months out.

Look at primarymodel.com and get back to me.
>>
>>67807516
ever consider the possibility that both parties are bought and paid for at the top and the elections are just bread and circus?
>>
>>67807516
The Republicans and Democrats and all their supporters need to be rounded up and sent to extermination camps. This is the only actual solution to the political situation in the USA. If we are lucky, we will see the beginnings of mass political violence between these groups this year. Lots of dead Republicans and Democrats is the only WIN/WIN scenario for the people of this country.
>>
>>67807910
sample size 1000 people
>>
>>67808251
I think with social media and how easily information is obtainable the corruption will be brought to light in time. We need to disseminate the information.
>>
It's not about them or the party, it's about appeasing the nose and the big money interests who really run things.

Bernie or Trump would have blown the system to pieces. Trump isn't a pure cuck though and is able to fight back and resist burying/slander attempts.
>>
>>67808492
That's all well and good anon but I don't know how semen will help the situation.
>>
>>67808492
> we need duh edumukations
You are a fucking moron. The time has long since passed. Violence is the only solution at this point. Anything that does not help to raise the tensions between these groups and escalate the situation to make mass violence between the parties more likely is a waste of time and counter-productive
>>
>>67807516
Let me break it down in simple terms for you:

>Trump is a good president
GOP establishment looks bad
>Trump is a bad president
Republican party looks bad
>Hillary is a good president
Republican party looks bad
>Hillary is a bad president
Republican party looks good

They're banking on Hillary winning and fucking the nation up. It's the only way they win.
>>
>>67807516
If the RNC was smart, they would just go with it

But they aren't. The top 2 candidates run on an anti-establishment message, and has 90% of all GOP voters

They know they're going to lose tons of votes if they shoo in a moderates kasich or romney. It feels like they're willing to take the risk that democrat voters will be even less enthusiastic about voting for shillary
>>
File: Screenshot_41.png (108 KB, 740x756) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_41.png
108 KB, 740x756
>>67807910
4th time I've seen this picture today. Try again
>>
>>67807516
>If they don't they will lose
It's only one election. And is it really winning if you don't like the guy?
>>
>>67807836

Because the Jews won't be able to control him. Can't bribe a billionaire.
>>
>>67809799
Trump is a degenerate wannabe Jew. His daughter is a Jew, his grandchildren are Jews. He is blowing off the next debate to give a speech to the Jew lobby. He is a Jew creator, not a job creator. He is popular among White trash because they are dumb as fucking niggers.
>>
>>67810027

Massachusetts is full of white trash?
>>
>>67810455
Of course it is.
>>
File: tmp_6886-redsoxfan815763593.jpg (34 KB, 304x353) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6886-redsoxfan815763593.jpg
34 KB, 304x353
>>67810455
They are a particular brand of white trash
>>
File: bc1d44e0fe.gif (9 KB, 526x472) Image search: [Google]
bc1d44e0fe.gif
9 KB, 526x472
>>67807653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

there is only one answer

pure coincidence
>>
>>67809148
Assuming they block Trump's nomination and Hillary wins and is a bad president, the GOP loses because the voters who came to them for Trump won't be coming back. Not only that, the changes to the supreme court would be disastrous. Nobody would trust them ever again.

If Trump goes up against Clinton and somehow loses, then it can still be blamed on the GOP's ridiculous opposition to Trump throughout his entire campaign. In that case the Trump voters will still resent the GOP.

They can't win. Their best bet is to say they fucked up and support him now, while it's still an option.
>>
>>67810455
Yeah the wealthiest and best educated state in the country. Total trash.
>>
>>67812109
There are tons of degenerate subhuman garbage in every state.
>>
>>67812109
Sorry 6th wealthiest and #1 in education.
>>
>>67808492
Your logic is faulty only in that both true and dishonest information can be passed with equal efficiency over the Internet.
>>
>>67807910
you should know by now that polls are useless this far out.
>>
>>67811930
Don't get me wrong, there's all kinds of other factors that are bad for them, I was just talking in pure terms of who wins the presidency.

The real underlying factor here is that dems and republicans are both owned by the same corporate and foreign backers. As long as a member of either establishment wins, those people are happy. And outsider like Trump whose not indebted to these people would destroy decades of work.
>>
>>67813259
> White trash thinks Trump is an outsider when he has been bribing pols for decades
>>
>>67811233
I love this so much because Germany posted it.
also
>checked
>>
>>67807516
The Old Guard and their cronies would prefer Hillary to Trump. They know if Trump wins the jig is up and they can't possibly hide from all of the slime they've been spouting for years. It would end the GOP establishment as we know it and more than likely start the beginning of the end of DNC as we know it. (I think they'd need another JFK to really kill their political establishment but in either way).
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.