[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucksich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 528x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 528x471
Why won't he drop out?
>>
Stealing votes from Trump so they can have a brokered convention and deny Trump the nomination.

He's a scummy little cuck.
>>
>>67806854

He's being paid by the Jewish race to fuck over trump
>>
BROKERED CONVENTION

IT WILL HAPPEN
>>
>>67806854
His best buddy Soros gave him a nice chunk of shekels to be a spoiler.
>>
>>67806949
i wouldn't bet that he steals the votes from trump. more from establishment-candidates.

a complete moron. wants to avoid trump but is too vain to get out of the way for an opponent who can be taken serious.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-58-06.png (824 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-11-18-58-06.png
824 KB, 1280x720
Cruz and Kasich are splitting the anti-Trump vote.
> mfw Kasich is helping Trump
>>
>>67806854
He thinks Rubio's vote will go to him. The problem is that they're not.
>>
>>67807297
People didn't realize this, but Rubio dropping out is very good for Cruz, not Trump. Cruz will absorb Rubio voters, as well as Kasich if he ever drops out. I don't think Cruz will beat Trump's delegate count, but I am betting on a brokered convention because there's just no way Trump will get enough delegates before the convention.
>>
>>67806854
alot of people like him right now because he hasn't said a shit ton of retarded shit like cruz and trump.

but he hasn't had to since no one will fight with him in the debates.

if it is going to get stolen at the convention my bet is he gets it. because he has stayed out of the mud slinging so far and looks the cleanest. it will be billed as giving it to the 'ideological compromise' and the one with the 'most political experience'.
>>
>>67806854
what have you done with his hair, btw? i like it.
>>
He is hanging in there and collecting delegates to make himself look like an awesome VP pick at the convention
>>
>>67806854
He's taking his marching orders from the establishment, who want to block Trump from getting the nomination fair and square.

If he does as they say, he hopes they will reward him in 4 or 8 years.

I mean, even after his Ohio win he still currently has less delegates than a guy who isn't even running anymore.
>>
>>67807531
can't imagine that. if trump ever was right with one thing, then that there will be riots, if he doesn't get the nomination despite majority.
>>
File: john-kasich-george-soros-money.png (2 MB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
john-kasich-george-soros-money.png
2 MB, 1200x1575
>>67806993
This. And there's a good ring in hell for this jew-bought cuck.
>>
>>67807785
the people who voted for trump aren't the rioting kind. and if you don't believe the republicans steal nominations at conventions, you don't know much about american politics
>>
He's trying to teach kids how wonderful our process is. He only needs 110% of the remaining delegates to win. Go Kasich
>>
>>67806993
There are people who think Trump is running to only help Hillary get the presidency but it is actually Kasich who is helping Hillary.
>>
>>67807785

It will be 1968 Chicago all over again...

Something to think about though. 1968 was back when police didnt even pretend to be nice. They walked right up to protesters and split their skull open with a baton. Despite that something like 15 people died, 10 city blocks burnt to the ground, and there were thousands of arrests

With cops today, I would say it ends up lasting 3 days and the 1968 numbers are quadrupled
>>
>We did it in Ohio, and we can do it again at the brokered convention!
>>
>>67807947
>the people who voted for trump aren't the rioting kind

Yea, angry white uneducated racists will never resort to violence of any kind
>>
Kasich is appealing to the GOP leadership with this move by working to split votes from Trump to himself and Cruz. He's also most likely hoping to get offered a VP spot from Trump.

If it comes down to it and Kasich/Cruze are able to deny the popular vote and have the party broker a candidate instead, it's political suicide for the GOP.
>>
>>67807477

I know a lot of rubio supporters and they have either gone Trump or Hillary. None of them believe Ted is going to get the nom over Trump
>>
>>67808215
>We did it in Ohio, and despite that I still don't have as many delegates as a guy who isn't even running anymore, but fuck it ALL THE WAY
>>
>>67807968
This too. Kasich is wall street and the kikes.
>>
>>67806854
Getting shekels from that kike George Soros
>>
>>67807947
not rioting, but protesting. but in the end they don't even need to do that. they are a huge part of GOP voter base. if the RNC pisses them off, GOP lose anyway.

and for the nomination stealing. lets keep it simple. tell me some examples.
>>
File: le gee oh man guy.jpg (11 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
le gee oh man guy.jpg
11 KB, 360x203
GEEZ
>>
>>67806854
He's staying in to help Trump win the rest of the states by taking 10 or 20% of the vote from Cruz then when Trump is nominated he'll become Trump's VP and Trump will be guaranteed to win Ohio in November.
>>
File: Trump animu 14.jpg (1017 KB, 2037x1440) Image search: [Google]
Trump animu 14.jpg
1017 KB, 2037x1440
>>67806854
Paid by big man Soros to force a brokered convention. He knows he can't win, but he sure as hell is going to try to make Trump lose.

Basically, he's a fucking faggot.
>>
>>67808502

Leading candidates never get the nomination when a convention is brokered. It has happened 1 single time in 240 years of the US.

If the convention is not a lock going in, it is a guarantee Trump doesnt get it... and stats are again any other candidate as well. The nominee coming out of convention is almost always someone who didnt run in the primaries

Did Bohnner slip up and tell us Paul Ryan is our nominee, earlier than he should have?
>>
File: image.jpg (745 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
745 KB, 2400x3000
Oh geez guys this is insane

This is just nuts okay?
>>
Kasich still has a path to the nomination

Under Rule 40b, he needs 7 more states in which he wins a simple majority, not plurality, of delegates. There are still enough states where this can happen. If this scenario comes to pass, all three remaining candidates will meet this threshold. Kasich will be given the nomination as he is both the establishment's choice, and everyone's second choice.

But, Rule 40b, or the "Ron Paul Rule" as a temporary measure in the 2012 convention to freeze out Paul. The GOP Rules Committee can simply amend the rule, down to one state. In which the a brokered convention will happen, and Kasich will be given the nomination.

Both of these scenarios assume that TRUMP does not win a simple majority of outstanding bound delegates. Unbound delegates can vote for whomever they wish on the first ballot.

Remember, the GOP establishment hate both TRUMP and the canadian rat. They want Kasich.
>>
>>67808772
In this scenario, Rule 40b would be abolished, and literally any registered Republican can become the nominee if the delegates vote him in.
>>
File: 1458201240718.jpg (871 KB, 1261x1426) Image search: [Google]
1458201240718.jpg
871 KB, 1261x1426
>>67806854
funded by evil joo Soros who has made it his singular goal to stop Trump
>>
>>67808071
i wouldn't expect this dimension. angry protests, yes. but 1968 was bc of MLK-assassination, right? this trigger was far more massive than a stolen nomination would be.

besides that i think there are substantial sociological, ethnical and ideological differences between the protester-bases. not sure if the mobilizing power within white lower middle class is comparable to blacks in the late 60ies. at least many of the trump supporters still have something to lose.
>>
File: 17-kasichfamily2013.jpg (642 KB, 1245x1133) Image search: [Google]
17-kasichfamily2013.jpg
642 KB, 1245x1133
>>67806854

He needs better paid job to afford some rhinoplasties.
>>
>>67808980
Barring some major scandal, the establishment picking Kaisch would be a bigger blunder than picking Cruz.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2014/04/07/dramatic-little-known-gop-rule-change-takes-choice-of-presidential-candidate-away-from-rank-and-file-republicans-and-hands-it-to-party-elite/#5c3ca2ab3d4c
>“Each candidate for nomination for President of the United States and Vice President of the United States shall demonstrate the support of a plurality of the delegates from each of five (5) or more states, severally, prior to the presentation of the name of that candidate for nomination.
>Simply put, the rule meant that any candidate for the GOP presidential nomination who showed up at the convention with the largest number of delegates in five states—or was able to twist enough arms at the convention to achieve a plurality of delegates in five states—was entitled to have his or her name placed in nomination at the convention.

Basically, not only would they have to repeal the rule that made it so 7 states had plurality, but they would also have to make yet ANOTHER rule that permitted any candidate who got a majority in a single state would be allowed.

Ron Paul was denied a chance when he had less than half the states that the leader did. Minor fuss but most people weren't Paul fans.

This is totally different Trump and Cruz are well ahead of Kasich. You'd be rigging the system in a way where the media would make it obvious to people that the GOP leaders told people to go fuck themselves.
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>67809771
>no katawa Shoujo little troll Kasich loli to annihilate
>>
>>67807477
no, trump has only gotten stronger after the drop out of each candidate.
>>
>>67809771
his poor children inherited his big jew nose
>>
>>67806854
He's trying to cockblock Cruz so he can gets Trump's VP nomination
>>
>>67808301
>Hillary

What kind of fucking RINO would ever vote for Shillary?
>>
>>67808772
you say 240 years but primaries were first introduced in the early 20th century and it lastet several years til every state used them. before that every convention was brokered, wasn't it? so i think its better to speak of the roughly last 100 years.

what i want to know, if there is any example after WWII where a candidate had a majority in a brokered convention and didn't get nominated?
>>
>>67807477
Cruz is Santorum tier

He won't get anyones support beyond hardcore Evangelical Christfaggots and Mormons in flyover states
>>
>>67806854
He's on a mission from GOP!
I have no doubt the party elite will pump a shit load of money into his campaign to keep him in the running.
All in an effort to deny Trump and Cruz the nomination.
Face it, the elite hate both men with a bloody passion.
They want a RINO like Mittens again.
>>
>>67806854
He wants to make America great again
>>
>>67808290
you mean uneducated and angry like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCjjVSmop5Q
>>
>>67807245
>>>i wouldn't bet that he steals the votes from trump. more from establishment-candidates.
He's the ONLY "establishment" candidate left.
Cruz is a shitball, but still considered an outsider.
>>
I would rather Trump go up against Kasich than Cruz. It's been proven Cruz's faggy fake acting and speech memorizing has worked on the public. Kasich is good, but he's weak and boring so he has no chance. Trump vs Kasich would be GOOD. Easy win for Trump so he can go on to destroy either the old cuck or the mouthy bitch. Either way Trump is the exact opposite of all 3. Cruz is the only one with a close following who can be a threat. Fuck him.
>>
>>67812255
yeah i know but he is kind in the middle of both sides.
what i meant was that the establishement candidates ate up each other in the months before. and if kasich had dropped out earlier maybe rubio would have had a chance.
or if they had agreed on one single candidate from the moment on as trump had to be recognized as a serious danger things probably wouldn't have come so far.
so kasichs mindset seems to be representative for the whole GOP establishment in this primary.
personal vanity and ambition blinded every single one of the candidates until it was too late. and now the last one who has still a tiny chance on beating trump is cruz. but kasich still doesn't get his ass out and further splits the anti-trump votes.
>>
>>67810423

Not exactly what you're looking for but its still pretty interesting.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Democratic_National_Convention
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.