[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>civil war in Turkey will it happen? Cant wait for it. Lets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: az_kurd_map.gif (43 KB, 964x577) Image search: [Google]
az_kurd_map.gif
43 KB, 964x577
>civil war in Turkey

will it happen? Cant wait for it.

Lets try to foresee the happening
>>
>>67806474
Sadly never with this tempo. PKK has never in its entire histroy fought with any heavy weapons in its arsenal. Tanks, howitzers? Forget it, not even Russia would supply them with it, they are not insane to escalate things to such a level.

Only hope for it is the popular uprising of every Kurdish man, woman and child in Turkey. They would have to rally around PKK 100%, which would never happen.
>>
File: 1433333484626.jpg (12 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1433333484626.jpg
12 KB, 406x422
>>67806772
Why wouldnt Russia supply them? Its not impossible, not everyone has to know
>>
File: 1458091744794.jpg (61 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458091744794.jpg
61 KB, 512x512
pkk are scum, always hidden in the mountains and killing civilians, if there wasn't a foreign intervention, Turkey could destroy these commies in a week.
>>
>>67807254
>Killing Turks
>a bad thing
>>
>>67807155
By doing this would be an extremely agressive move from the russian side. By directly undermining Turkey this way you would have
>instant rejuvenation of NATO, their slow process of festering from within would stop
>Russia would find herself under such sanctions that the current ones would seem like peanuts
>FSB and russian spy networks are the best in the world following their track record, but even they are not omnipotent. Real life is not a Paradox game.

Autonomous Syrian Kurdistan, that is as a part of Syria under russian protection, serving as a giant 24/7 training ground for PKK will be the biggest "fuck you" to Turkey Russia can get away with.

We could see bigger casualty rates in PKK attacks inflicting on the Turkish army due to bigger future quality. but that's it.
>>
File: 1456351439179.jpg (322 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1456351439179.jpg
322 KB, 2048x1536
>>67807580
Seriously? Do you prefer commies witn antifa flags and always showing their ypj (muh feminism) instead of nationalism in turkey?
>>
just fucking purge scum from the face of the earth.

Those fuckers will have a alledgedly new year's rally with some 30.000 participants this Weekend in my town.

in other news: kurdish girl got shot by her cousin at a wedding because she rejected getting forcibly married to said guy.
>>
b-b-but pkk works for the turkish government.
>>
>>67809777
While you gotta praise them for killing Turks, just look at that map. In Iran Kurds were mainly in Kurdistand and Kermanshah province and South of West Azerbaijan. Now apparently they've taken over the whole province that used to be Azari.

Sign of things to come, with their higher birthrate soon they'll claim most of Turkey.
>>
>>67811305
Didn't mean to quote Turkish expat.
>>
>>67811422
I'm ethnic german.
>>
>>67806772
>sadly
I'm glad Serbia will annex you in 20 years, cuckrotia.
>>
>>67811556
Why the fuck would a German side with the Turks of all people? The one group of people ethnic Germans are openly hostile to.

Btw how many of those 30k for the new year celebration gonna be Kurds? Would have expected it to be mostly Iranians, but don't think there are that many Iranians in Germany to organize a 30k rally.
>>
>>67811852
I only know those middle class turkish families who you couldn't really distinguish from ethnic german if not for their black hair. Turkish nationalists in Germany are bad, but Terrorist supporting commie kurds are far worse.
Also they are supported by antifa scum, so I would of course side with the turkish.

I just read it in the papers. Apparently it's all gonna be kurds. They used to have some large scale riots in the 90ies.They can get pretty large numbers. Remember they have like 6 kids
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.