[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forced Immunisation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (291 KB, 661x604) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
291 KB, 661x604
A family court judge has ruled that four children must be immunised after their Muslim mother refused consent because she said vaccines contained pork gelatine.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/17/court-rules-four-children-must-have-vaccines-after-mother-objects

Not sure how I feel about forced immunisation.
>>
>>67806333
It's the right thing to do for the sake of public health and safety.
>>
>>67806333
Don't forget the sterilization. That's the biggest life saver.
>>
>>67806333
They're muslim so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>67806333
It's not right that they're forcing people to be vaccinated but I am glad that they forced these mudshits too because Muslims are the absolute worst
>>
I'd feel better about forced sterilization
>>
>>67806333
>forcing muslims to get pork injections
Top kek at least the courts did something based for once.
>>
>>67806333
Nobody wants a bunch of diseased children creating a burden on society.

The obvious solution is to force them to be immunized.
>>
>>67806333
It's not right that they're forcing people to be vaccinated but I am glad that they forced these mudshits too because Muslims are the absolute worst so forcing them to do things that they don't want to is good
>>
>>67806333
Good. Last thing we need is to diseases to take refuge in europe as well.
>>
>>67806333
>Not sure how I feel about forced immunisation.
>he wants all the diseases that nearly completely annihilated to get stronger and spread again because of antivaxxers
it's for protecting humanity as a whole
>>
as long as they're not cramming anti-biotics down anyone's throat, what does it matter
>>
>>67806333
>sending her 4 kids to muslim hell
>>
>>67806710
It makes sense, but when does it stop? If there were a vaccine to prevent the common cold, would it be one of the forced immunizations?

As medicine advances, natural resistances decline. Eventually we'll just be replacing our immune system.
>>
>>67806710
If you want to send your kid to a free school you have to get them immunized
If you aren't then I don't think you should be forced
>>
>>67806333

havent read the article, but i'm certain this was a contested issue between the father and the mother i.e father wants vaccines, mother doesnt. in that situation court has to make the decision. it's not like two parents dont want vaacines, but court says they have to.
>>
>>67806837
What do antibiotics have to do with vaccines?

Somehow you're on with forced immunization but antibiotics for killing bacterial infection doesn't count?
>>
>>67806333
avoid spreading the filthy diseases muslims carry to children too young to get vaccinnes
>>
>>67806954
This
>>
>>67806837
It's removing agency from the individual and giving it over to the state
>>
>>67806930
That's not how the immune system works
>>
Yes good goy. Take this experimental vaccination. Give yourself the next Zika virus. Very good goy.
>>
File: 1430089894494.jpg (10 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1430089894494.jpg
10 KB, 247x247
>>67806684
>>67806541
>>
>>67807099
Rasheed
>>
Would it be any better to ban them from public spaces or even schools?
>>
If its for the usual suspects (measles, mumps, etc) this is a great decision. I remember a story of an inconsiderate white vegan woman who wouldn't vaccinate her children and was putting others at risk.
>>
>>67806954
Yep I think you're right. The article didn't say anything abotu the father being against them.
>>
>>67807080
How am I wrong?
>>
File: 1457228632529.jpg (46 KB, 347x439) Image search: [Google]
1457228632529.jpg
46 KB, 347x439
>>67806333
idk how i feel politically but I am in medschool right now and I can tell you that there is no scientific reason why you shouldn't vaccinate your kid. It makes them and the people that they are in contact with more susceptible to illnesses that are easily preventable with vaccines.
>>
>>67806333
>forcing muslims to inject pork
where is the problem?
>>
File: billsmirk.jpg (30 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
billsmirk.jpg
30 KB, 460x287
>>67806684
Implying its not the same thing.
>mfw he thinks mandatory vaccines is good for you
>>
>>67806946
>free school
>free
>""""""""""""free""""""""""""

Looks like you may need to go back to school
>>
>>67807282
The immune system becomes stronger when you vaccinate you Dingus

Not getting a vaccine somehow doesn't make your system.stronger later

Vaccines uses your own immune system to prevent the virus. It doesn't magically replace your immune system

Christ read a god damn book
>>
>>67806930
It causes your immune system to mount its own defense against a disease causing agent. It doesn't replace it.
>>
>>67806798
>Making weak gene sub human survive plagues that is supposed to cull the weaker portions of humanity
>it's good for humanity as a whole
Get fucked, untermenchen.
>>
ACLU in 5...4..3..
>>
>>67806930
Change syringe and sleepless genemod when
>>
File: 1457058350186.jpg (37 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1457058350186.jpg
37 KB, 598x792
>>67807229
>I remember a story
>>
>>67807547
That's vaccination.
We're talking about pseudoscientific Pentagon style concessionism.
>>
>>67807282
The immune system basically sends special cells to take samples of a disease, while the other cells fight it off.

Once it has a sample, it then creates a kind of "genetic key", which tells the body exactly how to fight it off successfully if ever encountered again, which leads to immunity, like for chickenpox. Most people only get it once in their lifetime because the immune system never forgets how to kill it.

Vaccinations give you a severely weakened or dead version of the disease, both of which trigger the full immune response because it has never been encountered before.

Once they break that down, they create one for that disease, and you're immune.
>>
>>67807581
>muslim refugees dont get immunised because of muh pork
>diseases spread, get stronger and are constantly in contact with immunised inviduals
>diseases overcome immunisation
>have to spend years, possibly decades to develope new vaccines
sure sounds like fun
>>
>>67807547
t. 1st year biology major :^)

I'm asking the question because artificially doing something we do naturally seems counter intuitive and creates more government dependence.
>>
>>67807692
Just off the top of my head there was a story that came about because some retarded soccer mom who didn't get her kid the MMR vaccine. The kid actually did get really bad measles then got pneumonia because of it which gave the kid massive brain damage

So yea some kid didn't get voodoo autism from a vaccine but now he's a fucking vegetable. Thanks mom
>>
>muslim
Should have been a mixture of cyanide and pork gelatin desu
>>
They are from countries that are less advanced, they have the diseases like polio that have been eradicated for generations in the UK. If they are carrying polio, they need to be immunized so they do not endanger other lives
>>
>>67807940
Well vaccines aren't artificial at all

Getting exposed to the real virus, surviving it then having immunity is the same thing as getting a vaccine virus and becoming immune to it
>>
>his country uses mercury as a vaccine preservative
>>
>>67807869
Doesn't that open the window for weaker reactions to live virususes?
>>
>>67807221
It would be better to ban them from your country
>>
>Muslim
>I DUN WANT NO VACCINE BECAUSE IT VIOLATES MUH RELIJUN

>Murifat
>I DUN WANT NO VACCINES BECAUSE IT VIOLATES MUH FREEDUMB

Will murifats admit that there is a freedom fetish cult in murikkka and people will defy logic and reason for freedom?
>>
>>67807940
>I'm asking the question because artificially doing something we do naturally seems counter intuitive and creates more government dependence.
see my earlier post >>67807888
it's better to eradicate artificially than give it space to evolve and have people develope natural resistance

the diseases we vaccinate are at a risk of going super as they have done in the past
>>
>>67807311
>there is no scientific reason why you shouldn't vaccinate your kid

Except for, you know, the whole autism thing
>>
>>67808102
>his country drinks the deadly combination of a highly explosive gas that is readily combustible in the presence of another gas
>>
>>67808352
Theres no evidence for that
>>
>>67806333
I'm okay with them getting polio and dying a horrible young death
>>
>>67807282
Vaccines is basically injecting a weak/dead/similar form of the disease to get your immune system to create anti bodies against it. It comes from the latin word for cow because some guy (Edward Jenner) observed that women who milked cows regularly didn't get smallpox because they formed anti bodies because they where close to the cow version of it.

Its the heavy metals and the overuse of that we need to worry about. Injecting a 4 year old kid with 20+ shot in one week is obviously not a good idea. I wouldn't let my kid get all the vaccines they are pushing today, he can have the same shit i have and maybe some other but not all of it.
>>
>>67806990
bacteria is starting to shrug off antibiotics
>>
>>67808179
No
>>
>>67807311
Step 1: call your local poison control center and ask them how much Mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, aborted fetus cells, etc. is safe to inject into your veins (bypassing your natural defenses)

Step 2: the answer will be zero

Step 3: wake up
>>
What a travesty. Now these mudshits will grow up without getting extremely ill and dying.
>>
>>67808179
If the virus has been killed, and the cells have developed the immunity, their response won't matter. You'll still be exposed to it, but it will be dead before you feel anything at all.

Your immune system needs only a template of that particular virus and then you're sweet. The state of the virus being introduced is only to reduce the risk of death when coming across them.

Chickenpox has a fatality rate of 1:60,000 for live viruses.

Weakened or dead ones will still make you ill, but not nearly on that scope. The risk of death is far lower.
>>
File: anti vaccines doctor suicide.png (352 KB, 654x811) Image search: [Google]
anti vaccines doctor suicide.png
352 KB, 654x811
>>67808410
Except for the kids that get autism after getting 20 shots in a week.

But you're right though, there is no evidence for that. I wonder why.
>>
>>67807940
>t. 1st year biology major :^)

That means nothing you loser. You sit through lectures slides, do some assignments. At the end you cram in a large amount of information for your exam then you will forgot all about them once the exam is over since you won't be using those information.

You aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>67808491
Because bacterial infections are killed by artificial antibiotics

We use the same antibiotics for every infection under the aun

Killing a bacteria with antibiotics and vaccinating against a virus is two different forms of immunodefence
>>
>>67808410
Yes there is

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html
>>
>>67808688
>except for some 20 kids

Anecdotes and buzzfeed news articles are not a source Sven

There is no evidence for autism

Jenny McCarthy is not a source

Andrew wakesfields is not a source
>>
>>67808715
>We use the same antibiotics for every infection under the aun
Nope.
>>
I haven't had immunization shots in over 10 years.
Should I?
>>
>>67807869
just pointing out the shingles is the herpes simplex virus affecting nerves. and herpes simplex virus is what the chicken pox are.

the body never fully kills off any disease whether its a bacteria or virus, it does however produce antigens that allow they body to filter the disease. Most illness can have a recumbent phase because of this.
>>
>>67808803
>activist post

>22 unfounded and unheard of "scientific studies" not peer reviewed is a source
>>
File: 1457748069060.png (163 KB, 680x714) Image search: [Google]
1457748069060.png
163 KB, 680x714
>>67806333
Good. Maybe children with weak immune system won't get hury for the stupidity of others
>>
>>67808803
then why doesn't everyone who has a vaccine get autism? Maybe it's good that they get autism, because autistics don't breed, and thus their vaccination-intolerant genes will be removed.
>>
>>67808887
Do you want to get autism?

If yes then get the vaccines

If not then don't
>>
>>67808688
>US Food and Drug Administration has its own secret agents
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>67808715
>killing a bacteria with antiobiotics and vaccinating against a virus is two different forms of immunodefence
i'm not refuting that, i'm saying that bacteria is starting to resist those antibiotics because we over use them, so we shouldn't use them so much
>>
>>67808179
Quite the opposite. Normally when your body first encounters a disease, say measles, it has to react and essentially work out how to stop it. But if you've already had measles you rarely get measles again or at least feel the effects of it because your body essentially remembers how to stop measles and does it much quicker than before.
Vaccination is essentially putting a dead version of the virus in your body which can't hurt you but which your body still fights off and effectively remembers how to kill it later.

I'm sure there's a good analogy for it but I can't think of one off the top of my head
>>
>>67808870
Enjoy your autistic kids.
>>
>>67808887

Did you have all the jabs?
>>
File: DonnieTramp.jpg (6 KB, 177x285) Image search: [Google]
DonnieTramp.jpg
6 KB, 177x285
It pleases me that this judge is uncucked.
>>
>>67808887
Not in america. Not by big pharma.
Not saying other alternatives are better, their are just less bad.
>>
>>67808876
It's the same general formula

Theres a reason we can't use penicillin to get rid of ghonorhea anymore

You can't just walk into a doctor's office get a penicillin shot like you could in the 80's
>>
>>67808688
>Chimney Rock

Sounds about right
>>
>>67808474
You're not a doctor, are you?
>>
>>67808999
You're far more likely to get and die of measles induced pneumonia than get a side effect of any caliber from a vaccine
>>
>>67808352
>>67808688
Feel free to explain how vaccines violate the laws of causality and go back in time to fuck with the development of the prefrontal cortex during the prenatal period.

I'll wait.
>>
>>67806333
Yay, america and kike judges...
>>
>>67806333
The left doesn't scream "my body, my rights" now, does it?
>>
>>67808955
Same reason why not everyone who smokes gets cancer
>>
File: imploding.png (120 KB, 300x284) Image search: [Google]
imploding.png
120 KB, 300x284
>>67807975
>muh story about my sacred cow
>muh story that invokes feelings
>muh story
>muh feelings
I remember a story of a government funded vaccine program called the Tuskegee Experiments.
>>
>>67809228

Pretty sure he's trolling. Swedes aren't THAT dumb.
>>
>>67808481
This so much!

I hate the fact that people read a wikipedia article about how great some vaccine was against cow pox in 1543 or some shit and use that as a scientific justification for arguing that every vaccine ever made is perfect and giving a baby 100 shots in the first month of it's life is obviously fine, couldn't possibly create a single problem, and you're a wacky, crazy, cuckoo-for-cocoa-puffs, tinfoil hat-wearing, Reptilian-believing conspiracy theorist and you're obviously scientifically illiterate and the best way to silence you is to recite a litany about the History of adaptive immunity very patiently, using small words, as if speaking to a child.
>>
>>67808352
I don't think ti was the vaccines that caused your autism.
>>
do muslims know muhammad was a warlord with schizophrenia?
>>
>>67808987
Exactly

We've sort of oversaturated our use of antibiotics

It's unlikely that smallpox will evolve a new receptor that your smallpox immunity can't take on

It's far more likely that a mutation on a bacteria changes some protein DNA and resists an antibiotic
>>
>>67809338
>>67808481
presuming either of your opinions had any facts to back them up even with the current system vaccinating provides atleast tenfold survival rates to any other possible alternatives
>>
File: fda agent.jpg (17 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
fda agent.jpg
17 KB, 450x300
>>67808967
>>US Food and Drug Administration has its own secret agents
>What the fuck is wrong with you
Did i imply that they have?

>>67809142
Sure, but there are still different types of them

>>67809228
But do you really need all of the ones that they are pushing today?
>>
>>67808688
>suicide
>>
Do your research. vaccines do prime our immune systems against certain antigens. the problem is, they can also prime our immune systems against our own bodies, and that's where we get these nasty adverse reactions from.

the reality is that we still don't know exactly what these immune reactions can cause. neurological diseases(neuropathies, etc), and as more and more studies are done, autism seems like another possibility.

the reactions are rare but as more research is done we are able to link more and more illnesses to adverse reactions associated with vaccines. vaccines are not always a good idea.
>>
>>67809256
>literally giving the government the power to cuck you with the needle jew
>>
>>67809582
I was speaking to america, and yes the article very much implies it has
>>
>>67808594
You realize there is more formaldehyde in fruit than the vaccine right? The mercury is formulated so that it cannot go to the brain and is removed through poop. The aluminum is negligible more is consumed through contaminants than is in the shot. Aborted fetus cells are magic and will repair your body so your welcome.
>>
>>67806333
Government forcing parents to do certain things to their children is always wrong.
The government shouldn't have any say in family and parental affairs, provided no serious crime is taking place.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 397x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 397x209
>>67808948
>attacking the source

>>67809256
I'll leave that to the doctors and scientists, I'm not a doctor or a scientist I am an engineer, but have fun with your autistic kids after Dr. Goldberg shoots them up with 50 different meds
>>
>>67809582
>But do you really need all of the ones that they are pushing today?
Yes because all those diseases that you're getting immuned from have a far higher chance of killing or crippling you than not getting the vaccine to prevent some 1 in a billion chance of getting an adverse side effect
>>
>>67809458
>It's unlikely that smallpox will evolve a new receptor that your smallpox immunity can't take on

This is exactly what the cold and the flu do on a fairly regular basis.
>>
>>67809859
>reckless endangerment isn't a crime
>>
>>67809896
>>attacking the source
Yea because the source is shit and the findings are unfounded

I bet you you won't find a single one of those magical studies in any real peer reviewed journals like the lancet
>>
>>67809896
>THESE PEOPLE WERE WRONG NEARLY 60 YEARS AGO! THAT MEANS PEOPLE'S KNOWLEDGE AND OPINIONS CAN'T EVOLVE OVER TIME AND THEY'RE DOOMED TO FOREVER BE WRONG!

Mate, when I was in high school, girls thought they couldn't get pregnant if they washed out their pussies with coca cola.

They don't believe that now.
>>
It is a good thing that our government overlords force us to be injected with anything of their choosing. If you support freedom you must be a terrorist and extremelly dangerous :^)
>>
>>67806333
do they?
>>
File: fda agent2.jpg (45 KB, 380x484) Image search: [Google]
fda agent2.jpg
45 KB, 380x484
>>67809338
Its ridiculous really, its like saying that everything was fine last year so it will be fine this year. The fact that some vaccines are good and that they worked good 50 years ago is not really relevant today. The pharmaceutical industry fuck up all the time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

>>67809747
>I was speaking to america, and yes the article very much implies it has
I wonder why.
>>
>>67806428

This. Overall population's health is more important than your little brat and your feelings.
>>
>>67809987
Because the common flu is far different from the pox

Theres like 3 kinds of pox all of which have been eradicated

There are some hundred strains of flu that constaintly evolve because their DNA and protein synthesis allows them to rapidly adapt
>>
>>67809859
What if that freedom infringes on the rights of others to be healthy and free of disease? Vaccination only works because of herd protection and nobody is forcing that woman to remain in the country that has an immunization program, she can always leave to live in a third world, disease ridden shit hole
>>
>>67810321
>freedom infringes on people's rights
>>
>>67810105
How about the study that was forcibly redacted due to government pressure so they can continue to inject kids

>>67810131
The government is not your friend

They will lie to you, steal from you, and crush the life out of you if you do not submit to them
>>
File: Untitled-8.gif (2 MB, 287x240) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-8.gif
2 MB, 287x240
>>67806428
Hahahahaaaaa, No.
>>
>>67806333
Now lets get the rest of the story shall we?!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/653386/Muslim-mother-refused-immunise-children-vaccines-contained-pork-gelatine

But the judge heard that the youngsters had been taken into police protection after concerns were raised about their care.

And she concluded that the youngsters should live with their Somalian-born father, who was also based in London.

Judge Atkinson in a ruling said: "These children have a variety of outstanding immunisations.

"The mother has refused her consent on a number of different bases; that the vaccines contain pork gelatine is the most recent objection."

The judge added: "It transpires that the ones proposed do not.

"Having been shown that her fears are unwarranted, she has agreed that the children can have the necessary vaccines.

"I am nevertheless asked to make an order on the basis that she is likely to change her position and withdraw her consent, as has been the pattern in these proceedings and indeed in relation to this very issue.

"I bear in mind that I should make no order unless an order is necessary. I note the mother's willingness to consent but I have seen her agree to a whole host of things in these proceedings only to change her position later. Accordingly I intend to make an order."

The judge said the council had taken action after neighbours complained of a woman shouting abuse at children and telling of persistent crying.

She concluded that the children had suffered and would be exposed to more suffering if they stayed with their mother.

Judge Atkinson said the woman was emotionally volatile and had displayed aggressive behaviour.

tl;dr, kids have a protection order, they live with their father because the mother is a cunt and the social services are partially responsible for the childrens well being.
No pork in proposed vaccines, she is just being awkward.
>>
>>67810131
>THESE PEOPLE ERADICATED X AND Y DISEASE WITH VACCINES 60 YEARS AGO! THAT MEANS THAT ALL VACCINES ARE GOOD AND WILL BE FOREVER!
>>
>there are people who still buy into the vaccine boogeyman

Please, stop with the MUH MERCURY and MUH BRAINWASH shit.
>>
Good.
>>
>>67810617
>How about the study that was forcibly redacted due to government pressure so they can continue to inject kids

>government "pressure"

What ever that means. If the doctors findings were solid he had absolutely nothing to fear if the government was snooping

But the fact that they were snooping through his shit he killed himself, why? Because if he got fou d out that he was a fraud like wakesfields his entire career would be over and he'd have nothing?
>>
>>67806333
>Not sure how I feel about forced immunization.

As long as you're going to live out in the woods, isolated from all human contact, it's fine not to immunize.

But if you're going to live in civilization, shup the fuck up and do it.
>>
>>67810739
That's the right, the government and Big Pharma are your friends, goy

No need to question them now is there
>>
>>67810739
what about a person's right to choose?

there are always so many shills in these threads repeating the same talking points about vaccines, makes me very suspicious of the whole situation.
>>
>>67810883
>shut the fuck up and just do what the government says just get with the program already!

good goy
>>
>>67809859
What if government gave you a vaccine which is making you say that?
>>
>>67810908
>ITS A CONSPIRACY

Wouldn't it be much better for business if "Big Pharma" never made vaccines and just churned out treatments for symptoms of said diseases instead of focusing on preventing them outright?

Your conspiracy shit seems poorly thought out anon.
>>
>>67811079
Oh wait no, nevermind.
>>
>>67806333
>Not sure how I feel about forced immunisation
Always be skeptical
Remember Israel forcing Depo-Provera shots on Ethiopians "for their safety"?
>>
>>67810883
lets say there are 100 people. 1 of those 100 is not immunized, but the other 99 are.

how does that 1 risk the other 99?
>>
>>67810321
Other people that get the vaccine will be protected, how does that one child not being vaccinated endanger the "rights of others to be healthy"?
>>
>>67810960
Herd immunity is the only thing that is keeping the diseases relatively at bay when it comes to the unvaccinated.

The fact that so many have been vaccinated around them means that they're less likely to come into contact with someone who has an active version of the virus.

Your right to choose puts others at risk and could potentially cause havoc.
I agree with the right to choose on everything else, but when you choose to put your kids at risk, and by proxy, other people's kids, I have to disagree.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFWBelim1Hw

Redpill you fucks
>>
>>67810638
>what is herd immunity
lolbergtarian spotted. feel free to gas yourself
>>
>>67811174
Vaccines are not 100% effective.
>>
>>67811428
If your kids are vaccinated then they should have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated redpillers because they can't get the disease that the vaccine supposedly protects against anyway
>>
>>67806333

fuck feelings.

this is a matter of public safety, if your kids are going to be part of the public they need to be immunized.
>>
File: us lobby.jpg (85 KB, 898x574) Image search: [Google]
us lobby.jpg
85 KB, 898x574
>>67810739
Yeah, fucking retards. The government obviously knows what's best for them. There is no way that people would do anything immoral for money. There is no way that the pharmaceutical companies can buy morally upstanding politician. There is no way the media would ever lie to you or keep information from you.

Everything is fine, trust the government.
>>
File: twitter trump.jpg (49 KB, 581x300) Image search: [Google]
twitter trump.jpg
49 KB, 581x300
>>
>>67811174
>how does that 1 risk the other 99?

By spreading the disease to all newborn or those too young to have been immunized yet.

>>67811051
>good goy

>I don't understand the implications of living in a severely overcrowded world.
>>
Everybody should be vaccinated, but I don't agree with forced vaccinations.
>>
>>67806333
>Not sure how I feel about forced immunisation.
Public health is a PUBLIC matter. Muh feelings crowd should get stuffed. Their paranoid mumbo-jumbo endangers society as a whole.
>>
>>67811428
ok. i respect you opinion on that front.
>>
File: 1457304340465.gif (1 MB, 304x216) Image search: [Google]
1457304340465.gif
1 MB, 304x216
>>67811480
>herd immunity
You can have your herd immunity. If your weak sick child has to die so I can remain thimerosal-free that's your problem son.

Get better genes.
>>
>>67810678
>somali
niggers
>>
>>67811605
your a fuck retard
>>
>>67806333
Good.
>>
>>67811587
so then even if all 100 were immunized, there's a good chance at least one of those immunizations is not effective?
>>
>>67811595
That's exactly the issue, mate.

One person is fine, because everyone else has you covered.
People naturally think that it's going to be them, and no one else, which means there are going to be more people not doing it.

More unvaccinated means more at risk, more likely to come into contact with a virus, more likely to spread it.

It's related to the bystander effect.
>>
>>67808250
Freedom is important.
>>
>>67806428

Wow for a redpilled board you guys really biught this vaccine meme hook line amd sinker.

But yeah thank god they came up woth 30+ more vaccines since 1980. We were all veing killed of then.

You guys are the epitome of stupid.

No critical thinking whatsoever.
>>
>>67806333
>mfw muslims LITERALLY INJECTED WITH PORK
>>
>>67811659
They aren't forced here, the kids are in the care of the father and the social services, the mother already agreed to the vaccines after she was told that despite her agreeing to other vaccines that DID contain gelatin these vaccines don't, she had a habit of going back and forth on her own word so the judge stepped in and said she now has no choice, the father did not object to the vaccines either.

>>67810678
>"I bear in mind that I should make no order unless an order is necessary. I note the mother's willingness to consent but I have seen her agree to a whole host of things in these proceedings only to change her position later. Accordingly I intend to make an order."
>>
>>67811605
>>67811676
>muh social contract
go fuck yourself
it's not the vaccinations people are worried about, it's the adjuvants.
when they come up with an adjuvant that doesn't have the potential to cause narcolepsy, granulomas, and autoimmune disorders, let me know. until then, keep stuffing that Alum and AlPO4 into your veins, retard
>>
>>67811701
you hav no idea what you're saying. everyone depends on herd immunity. go back to infoWars
>>
>>67811653
The world isn't overcrowded

You can fit all 7+ billion into just Texas alone

Looks like you're the one who got meme'd
>>
>>67811428
But if your kids are vaccinated why should you have to worry about my kids giving your kids some kind of disease?

Are you implying that vaccines actually don't protect you from diseases?
>>
>>67806704
There is no pork in the vaccines of course. If there was gelatine then they could easily make halal versions from oxen and cow.

>>67806877
No muslims believe they will go to hell when touching pork, but if they touch pork then they have to wash themselves with a ritual wash before the next prayer which is a annoyance. Muslims also have to do the same ritual wash every time they go to the bathroom or fart. It's not really more serious than that. It is willfully EATING it that is sinful.
>>
>>67811748
You're a fucking cuck. and if Any one has the displeasure of having to spread the fucking retardation breeding ooz that is your genes I can only hope they abort.

Vaccines aren't always 100% effective, plus there are fuckers like you who don't believe in immunization, now imagine if everyone thought that. There'd be people dying all over the fucking place from diseases that were pretty much eradicated 50 years ago. Now how about you go fuck off while I hope you catch polio.
>>
>>67811701
No more thimersol in vaccines (except multidose flu vaccines)...
No change in autism rates by eliminating thimerosol.

Its the dose, not the toxin.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>67808990
I like to think of as fighting a fire;
Last time, when there was an oil fire in my kitchen, my idiot sister used water to try to put it out. Some burns later, she now uses the fire extinguisher I keep literally 5 feet from the oven.
>>
>>67811676
just like the paranoid mumbo jumbo of "omg if one person isn't vaccinated were all gonna die!!"?
>>
File: ss (2016-03-17 at 10.19.15).png (127 KB, 836x596) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-17 at 10.19.15).png
127 KB, 836x596
>>67806333
Vaccines are a meme, hopefully they destroy 90% (or more) of the population.
>>
File: ThatReallyFluoridatedMyFluids.png (549 KB, 832x550) Image search: [Google]
ThatReallyFluoridatedMyFluids.png
549 KB, 832x550
>>67811918
I have no idea what vaccines Big Pharma is pushing in the US but here in Europe we have four standard ones and they're dirt cheap so no one is making any money off them. If vaccines are fucked in the US then that's because you let capitalism be in charge of public health, not because vaccination is a tool of the devil.
>>
>>67812020
>everyone depends on herd immunity.
Right, I'm sure I benefit when people are dumb enough to take the live virus nasal spray flu vaccine and spread it all over LIKE IT SAYS WILL HAPPEN IN THE PRESCRIBER'S INFORMATION PAMPHLET.

Flu vaccines are a plot to ease the burden on Social Security by killing off old people, nothing more.
>>
>>67806658
muzzies, they want things to go their way 100% of the time, fuck them
>>
>>67812186
LOL not worth the risk, I'd rather get the flu than risk another injewction.
>>
>>67811884
People would develop natural immunity if they didn't have to rely on medicine
>>
>>67806684
That's the best way to stop the black plague.
>>
>>67812112
Because I wouldn't want your kids dying because of your negligence.

They shouldn't have to suffer because of you.
>>
>>67812334
Great, I can't wait for your retarded genes to be selected out of the population....

There's no thimerosol in vaccines, so I don't want to be vaccinated because of thimerosol.

Flawless logic.
>>
>>67811845
Yes, some vaccines may be 90% effective, the last thing you need is to then chance that by mixing kids who have a 90% effective vaccine being exposed to a kid carrying that disease as it makes that chance of spreading so much higher.
It's like having an anti-virus on your computer that is 90% effective, do you then start downloading software which has a warning that it has not been scanned?
N....not that I download illegal software.
>>
>>67812106
>You can fit all 7+ billion into just Texas alone
And they'd all be dead inside of a week
>>
>>67812267
people like you on the right drive me insane. next you'll tell me the earth is flat. wise up, you're doing us no favors.
>>
>>67812389
Natural immunity yes, if they survive.

But a potential death that could be avoided entirely.
>>
>>67812631
>>67812535
name one virus that we vaccinate for that actually has the potential to kill a human being
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 5319x3744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 5319x3744
i really do love vaccine discussions on /pol/

always heated, haha.
>>
>>67812729
Meningitis
>>
>>67812729
smallpox
>>
>>67812729
Polio
>>
>>67812729
all of them can, dude. people used to die of the most trivial shit.
>>
>>67812731
It's almost as bad as fluoride discussions
>>
>>67812106
>You can fit all 7+ billion into just Texas alone

People don't just take up the space they use as a person. They also take up space to live, space for food, space for movement of themselves and the food, and then all the goods required for both these, which requires base resources, multiple transformations, and transport, as well as energy. Then you have all the services...
>>
>>67812731
Its because its a gamble of childrens health against trusting government, doctors and pharma.
Paranoia is fine for most things but this could be a potentially fatal mistake by being overly suspicious.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2149x2835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2149x2835
>>67806333
not sure?
forcefully injecting potentially unknown chemicals, virii and bacteria until your children, not once but 4 times,

and you arent sure...
>>
>>67813012
based on the posts you have already made in thos thread, i would say that post is biased in favor of fluoride, no?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 456x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 456x359
>>67806946
>public school
>"free"

feelin the bern there friend?
>>
>>67812806
there exists no vaccine for group B meningits and we only have vaccines for 6 of the many subtypes of meningococci
also, meningitis is not a virus, it's a disease
>>67812842
okay
>>67812935
polio isn't fatal
>>67812964
>flu
<1% fatality in healthy humans
>rabies
vaccine given as prophylactic in humans
>T-DAP
none of the viruses are lethal, requires boosters every couple of years
>meningitis
you can still get meningitis
>>
>>67813206
I bet he is.
>>
>>67813206
Are you against all fluoride in water then?
>>
>>67806428
Gunning the bitch and her roaches down would be more suitable in that case. Fuck Islam
>>
File: General.png (18 KB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
General.png
18 KB, 200x188
>>67813012
>vaccines
>chemtrails
>fluoride
Worst threads.
>>
>>67806333
Good.
>>
>>67813116
this is one of those times you just completely disregard what is regarded as common sense. Vaccines are bad.
>>
>>67813274
The death-to-case ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2%–5% among children and up to 15%–30% for adults (depending on age). It increases to 25%–75% with bulbar involvement.

t. CDC report

Polio is fatal
>>
>>67813298
no, i am impartial to the issue. polarized discussions get us nowhere.
>>
>>67813274
virus/disease, you're cherry picking mate.
and
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/652947/parents-demand-meningitis-jab-under-11s-MP-Matt-Dawson
>>
>>67806333

Does this mean the father wanted them? If so its alright the judge just needed to pick who to side with.

Courts with kids are fucked up anyways since the kid is always the priority. Its why child support gets so fucked. Hell even fathers who found out they were not the father have to pay sometimes.

In that view I can see how a judge would give the kid the immunizations.
>>
>>67812668
>doing us no favors
This isn't the USSR, I don't have to do you any favors you libcuck.

I just knew you'd be a libcuck too.

>>67812535
>Great, I can't wait for your retarded genes to be selected out of the population.
I'm not the one injecting myself or my offspring with who knows what. Good luck with that BTW.

Thimerosal is only one of my many concerns, all of which are based upon scientific research which proves vaccines are unsafe. Vaccines are 100% proved to be fatal at worst, frequently are debilitating, and even if they are tolerated by the individual there is overall low effectiveness. Recent disease outbreaks have primarily spread among the people CURRENTLY VACCINATED against those diseases.

Sorry, more and more people are waking up. Profits gwon go away now and this is why they are floating mandatory vaccinations again...
>>
>>67806333
>mfw eating Canadian bacon while reading this
>>
>>67813430
you're an idiot, go back to infowars and buy a water filter until you learn about small pox.
>>
>>67813206
Yes

Theres no evidence to suggest that fluoride addition has caused any health problems

Generally tooth decay has declined along with fluoride addition so it's safe to say that the benefits have been demonstrated well
>>
>>67813505
>The couple were later told that if Faye had received an antibiotic at that stage it could have slowed the progress of the illness
antibiotics and modern medical treatment are responsible for a vast majority of modern medical miracles
Children still don't have an immune system capable of handling strong diseases even with vaccinations
>>
>>67811918

I dont think I have had more then like 5 or 6 my entire life anon.

Needed tetanus multiple time. They say every 6 years or so.
>>
>>67813487
>impartial
not according to the way you asked the question.
would you drink water with fluoride in it or should fluoride be banned from water?
>>
>>67813559
>Vaccines are 100% proved to be fatal at worst, frequently are debilitating, a
What are you fucking dumb? Do you just make shit up on the fly?

Vaccines have saved millions of people from getting and dying of easily preventable diseases
>>
>>67809918
>1 in a billion
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3104629/Tens-thousands-teenage-girls-fall-ill-debilitating-illnesses-routine-HPV-cervical-cancer-jab.html
>>
>>67813928
>anecdotes and buzzfeeds
>>
>>67813705

Same here. Last time I got shots was almost 10 years ago. I don't even get flu shots. I would definitely vaccinate my children if I ever got any because autism is better than them dying at the age of 6 due to super flu.
>>
>>67813810
i simply read the poster i was replying to, compared that to the posts he had already made, and concluded that he was pro fluoride. that doesn't mean i am against fluoride.

i would and wouldn't drink fluoridated water, no particular preference. i am against banning things like that outright.
>>
>>67814047
There has never been a proven link to autism anyway.
I can just as easily say it is linked to kitchen sinks because every home a child with autism has grown up in has had a kitchen sink.
>>
File: melonman.png (341 KB, 749x650) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341 KB, 749x650
I havent been to a dr.s office in over a decade
>>
>>67814295

Oh I know but people ITT are yelling MUH AUTISM.

I think every time they post the story it involves some kid who took 20 shots at the same time and even then it's only one kid. The only link to vaccines and autism has been propaganda sites like buzfeed or dailymail.
>>
People who refuse to vaccinate their children are a menace. By contributing to the erosion of herd immunity they put us all at greater risk of exposure to diseases that should be driven into extinction - measles, mumps, etc.

Pregnant women and those with very young children should not be at any unnecessary risk of infection, these diseases can lead to serious conditions like infertility and brain damage.
>>
>>67814393
Thank the vaccinations you received as a child.
>>
>>67814295
Yeah, the guy who made the first claims was just found dead with a gunshot wound floating in a river.
Nothing suspicious at all.
>>
>>67814210
>i am against banning things like that outright.
How do you ban a naturally occurring substance in water?
Drinking from a freshwater stream is much more likely to cause illness due to fluoride.
>>
>>67807940
Next time your body malfunctions I'm pretty sure you won't have second thoughts about "artificial medical practices" you filthy tinfoiled hippie.
>>
>>67810678
>judge atkinson
>>
>>67814589
>Drinking from a freshwater stream is much more likely to cause illness due to fluoride.

>freshwater stream
>fluoride
What? Fluoride is added as a post water treatment
>>
>>67814537
i should thank the flu shots ive never had once for not getting the flu either
>>
>>67806428

The people who get vaccinated won't suffer from more diseases though. This isn't affecting anyone else.
>>
>>67814589
>How do you ban a naturally occurring substance in water?

i don't know, you were the one who initially poised that question to me:

>would you drink water with fluoride in it or should fluoride be banned from water?
>>
>>67807975
Ex lawfag here. Its real, I'm lazy look it up faggots.
Funny to see how you faggots are distracted into tumblrism. Maybe you should ask The Great Gook to add some Emojis and status bars you witless cum drooling mongoloids.
>>
>>67813607
most diseases went away due to better hygeine/living conditions, not vaccines

>this triggers the goy
>>
>>67808870
>pure coincidence!
>there are five lights
>>
File: bayly4.jpg (30 KB, 703x168) Image search: [Google]
bayly4.jpg
30 KB, 703x168
>>67813818
>saved millions of people from getting and dying of easily preventable diseases
No, sanitation did that and the smallpox and cholera epidemics in Europe hardly happened in Prussia because of sanitation efforts there. Public sanitation (aka sewer systems, better fresh water control, criminalizing throwing garbage on the street) worked so well in Prussia that it spread to other German areas and smallpox and cholera both virtually disappeared.

Meanwhile the Brits were lancing infected boils and stabbing themselves with the pus and the cholera smallpox epidemics ravaged them constantly until they finally learned to poo in loo and not throw the poo in the streets.

The Aussies had smallpox in their country but rarely vaccinated and they rarely suffered from it.
>>
>>67814549
>one guy is found dead with a gunshot wound in a river
Show me proof that this guy was the original founder and that he was found dead in a river and I won't even question why you attribute the two things when millions upon millions of kids have had vaccines and don't have autism.
Of course its not at all due to autism being a modern diagnosis for a mental impairment that has existed forever or anything.
>>
>>67812262
Vaccines are usually very cheap, if not outright given away free at times in the USA. It's just that thanks to the fucking britbongs allowing some irresponsible doctor push the autism thing, anti-vaccination has been a constant fucking headache.

And "Big Pharma" doesn't make much with vaccines to begin with either in the states.
>>
>>67810638
>v-vaccines cause a-autism and stuff

Kill self.
>>
>>67815330
Big Pharma doesn't make any money
Out of multiple mandatory purchases.
>>
File: 2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png (82 KB, 253x248) Image search: [Google]
2A48485BOBZBKVZBV844896Q11.png
82 KB, 253x248
People actually supporting forced vaccinations from globalists who feed us mass murder pills.
>>
>>67815102
> some bad doctor butchers his work

>some overglorified soccermom has no qualifications in anything comes out and says "my kid got awtizm because of that vaccine" with absolutely no evidence

>some buzzfeed news site picks up an erroneous story and makes wild untrue claims
>>
>>67806333
Good.
>>
File: 22.png (365 KB, 870x1158) Image search: [Google]
22.png
365 KB, 870x1158
>>
File: creighton.jpg (33 KB, 666x231) Image search: [Google]
creighton.jpg
33 KB, 666x231
Germ jabbers BTFO forever.

This is why they scream so loudly, the failure indicts the entire medical establishment and the typical libcuck's need to believe in sciencism as an unimpeachable religion. The white lab-coated climate scientists and doctors and ecologists and economists are all part of the same priesthood, they want your mere money and your very soul.

Pro-vaxxers are the most retarded of all 'educated' people because they will resist any urges to research the sciencism gospel for themselves.

Lately there has been an ongoing project to reproduce lots of scientific 'facts' and the failure rate is up around 90%. Science-tards rarely talk about this, and their sciencism adherents wish not to believe. Is science a tool or a religious belief system? For you jabbers the answer is obvious.
>>
>>67814846
and is also naturally formed, freshwater can contain dangerously high levels of fluoride.
I fear I'm pissing up a rope here.
>>
>>67815122
>Prussia because of sanitation efforts there.
Prussia was literally plague city along with most of Western Europe

The only reason plague didn't spread East or North is because Russia is too fucking cold for it to spread well and neither is North Balkans

Vaccination eradicated pox in the late 20th century. Polio was eradicated and a slew of other easily preventable diseases along with modern science and medicine has made humans live.much longer healthier lives.
>>
>>67806333
You are free to not get vaccinated, but do it somewhere far away from normal people.
>>
YOU ARE GOVERNMENT PROPERTY

VOTE LEAVE ON THE REFERENDUM TO EMPOWER WESTMINSTER FURTHER
>>
>>67812729
Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis, Influenza, Polio (almost gone), Smallpox (kept in freezers by the USA and Russia), Hepatitis B, Meningococcal B, and HPV. There are more as well.
>>
>>67815495
>doctor writes a paper about how it causes autism
>is assassinated
>fda goes through his shit to remove evidence of his findings
>depopulation agenda can continue as planned
>m-muh gubmint wouldn't do that!
>>
File: v28.png (794 KB, 821x1897) Image search: [Google]
v28.png
794 KB, 821x1897
>>
>>67815779
>Prussia was literally plague city along with most of Western Europe
That was hundreds of years before the period we're talking about you numbskull. Minor outbreaks of plague were common all across Europe and it still happens today, but the mass plague era you are referencing was in the Middle Ages you fucking twit.

Prussia was a world leader in the sanitation movement and their disease outbreaks tailed off to basically nothing despite the FACT that they didn't vaccinate there.

BTFO forever, you're making shit up shamelessly.
>>
>>67815946
>Andrew wakes field

>assassinated

More like the lancet caught his bullshit and revoked his practise license
>>
>>67806333
If social services executed the parenta all children who have not been vaccinated, we would have half as many stupid people in the world
>>
>>67815576
>the only baby to have a flu shot ever
couldn't be related to something else at all of course.
you can of course argue some babies have underlying illnesses that are exasperated by a certain vaccine.
>>
good, we don't need to suffer dipshits
>>
>>67816024
>and it still happens today
You realize plague is a form of pox right?
>>
>>67815966
>a company uses underhand tactics to sell its products
oh well that proves it, vaccines kill kids.
>>
>>67815966
>trusting Chinese courts
wew lad
>>
File: tom-cruise-birthday(2).gif (809 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-birthday(2).gif
809 KB, 450x281
>>67815946
Shills come out of the woodwork on any internet forum where the crime of vaccination is discussed.
>>
I'm not vaccinated to shit and I never got any serious disease.
I couldn't care less about muslims though.
>>
>>67808481
>Its the heavy metals and the overuse of that we need to worry about.
Over use like what?

Further what heavy metal? You mean the chemically bonded trace metals that have no interaction with the body?
>>
>>67814589
>How do you ban a naturally occurring substance in water?
Industrial waste is now naturally occurring?
Damn, the UK fucking sucks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.