[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w orld/americas/us-electio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x208
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-uses-language-typical-of-children-under-11-a6936256.html

But I thought he had "the best words"
>>
He is trying to deliver a message across, this is why no scientific research paper uses any complex world, it goes against the very purpose of the paper itself which is, once again "deliver a message"
>>
>>67805706
>no scientific research paper uses any complex world
you're retarded
>>
in my journalism classes we were told that the average american is comfortable with a sixth grade reading level and were instructed to write at that level. just something to consider.
>>
Because Donald Trump talks off the cuff about what's actually happened like a real person instead of reciting a speech written by a team of 8 people that says absolutely nothing.
>>
>getting a simple message across is worse than using crony political buzzwordspeak
Love this meme
>>
My words are great, aren't they, folks? I use a lot of words. And they're great words. I love using them. America loves using them.
>>
>>67805789
I might be retarded but I'm not wrong though.
>>
>>67805449
There is a reason he has thousands turn out to his rallies and people who don't know how to dumb their language, like Rand Paul, dropped out ages ago due to no support. We get it, you're Canadian and you feel like you need to give your retarded input on whatever you see on reddit since you're reddit the country, but it's plain wrong.
>>
It's about reaching ALL people and using big words is a quick way to get some people confused
>>
>>67805789
His example was shit, but he has a a point. Trump's diction allows him to reach a wider audience, while more erudite language would alienate his supporters who, for the most part, aren't very educated.
>>
>>67805449
>Bernard Sanders talks big words
>nobody knows what he's talking about
>only reason he's getting any votes is because LOL FREE SHIT
>>
>>67805706
>this is why no scientific research paper uses any complex world
This is wrong, there are lots of complexities in scientific papers. And all experiments literally happens in a complex world so you are completely wrong. There is no such thing as a simple world.
>>
>>67805449
Read some of his books if you want to see him using bigger words. There's no use alienating the lesser-educated by using rhetoric they won't understand.
>>
Trump doesn't need to use complicated words to hide his true intentions like other candidates, he doesn't lie.
>>
Obama also used 4th grade language during his 2008 campaign.

Can you remind me who our president was since 2008?
>>
Trump's biggest supporters are probably those who still read like 6th graders, so it's understandable.
>>
>>67805449
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67806700
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>67805449
That's three years up on Obama.
>>
File: 1455150143301.png (74 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1455150143301.png
74 KB, 230x230
>>67805449
Oh yes, more anti-Trump masturbatory non-news to attempt to soothe their butthurt at his glorious rise.
The tears sure are tasty.
>>
>>67805449
less buzzwords, less script, less complicated, bigger audience,
>>
People like it when leaders use common language. Makes them seem more relatable and in-touch with the general population.

There are times and places for prepared speeches with big fancy words, but the campaign trail is not one of them.
>>
>>67805449

The lefty press made similar statement about Reagan back in 1980:

>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/17/analysis-media-beltway-warnings-about-trump-throwback-to-1980.html?intcmp=hpbt1
>>
>constantly using big words makes you smart
How's high school buddy?
>>
Yet he's still winning :^).
>>
>>67805789
Physicist here. Papers in my field go like this:

"This paper is about X. The goal is to get Y. We tried to use method Z. The result is A."

It is as easy as possible. The complexity of a paper lies within the actual message, not within the word.

Very different in social sciences. They use big words to sound important. They can write a paper about men being not attracted to fat women. And they will find a way to make it sound complicated and deep.
>>
>>67805449
Ever heard about PR? Talking to large crowds is basically like talking to children. Even if you put 150 phds together they will act like kindergarden childs.
>>
>>67805449
>Trump talks stupid!
That's ableist as fuck, shitlords :^)
>>
>>67805449
They're the best because everyone can understand him.
>>
>>67805449
So you're telling me he is the only one that can communicate normally with the average american?
>>
I think we can all agree that Trump has the best words.
>>
>>67811754
SCHLONGED is the best example
>>
>>67805449

Heh the Independent. I hear that's going out of print soon. What a surprise. Maybe it should stop shitposting and it might actually sell a few copies.
>>
File: 1458231603409.jpg (77 KB, 504x547) Image search: [Google]
1458231603409.jpg
77 KB, 504x547
>people are criticizing him for not being an elitist prick
>>
>>67805449
He loves the uneducated.
>>
>>67805789
The KISS principle is a good example. Donald Trump is smart by going for a more broader audience
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1024x988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1024x988
http://youtu.be/Rksd80-FCAw

Man what a DUMBY Amirite
>>
>>67805449
is that the independant kike paper that's so independant that it is called the independant?

I bet it's independant
>>
>>67805449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

it's called tactics OP he's just being straight with us that even a 6 year could understand
>>
>>67815382
You realise that he is arguing in favour of the very conditions that would later produce the sub-prime mortgage crisis, right?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.