[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no degeneracy in Mexico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13
This surprised the hell out of me, but just came back from Mexico and here's what I found

>They don't do drugs
>They don't smoke pot
>They don't smoke cigarettes
>They barely drink
>Everyone is generally boring as fuck

I thought I'd see toothless, drunken baboons crawling in the streets and all sorts of manic drug addicts wondering around, but nope.

The downside is they are extremely boring and dull people
>>
Anon, were you perhaps in San Lucas or cabo?
>>
>>67804645
>no degeneracy in mexico
have you ever read the news?
>>
>>67804716

No, I'm not one of 'los breakers' (is it even spring break now?)

>>67804726

Yes and this is why it surprised the hell out of me
>>
>>67804645
The government only focuses on law enforcement in the tourist areas. The rest of the country is a crime ridden, corrupt shithole
>>
>>67804726
>have you ever read the jews?
>>
>>67804645
>>They don't smoke cigarettes
>>They barely drink

you should spend some time with shitty paisas
>>
>>67804645
>cuck fights to
>>
>OP goes to a dull pocket of Mexico
>assumes it represents the whole country
>an excellent thread is born
>>
File: image.jpg (354 KB, 1700x2151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
354 KB, 1700x2151
>>67804645
Nah all the rapists and criminals moved to America.
>someone is doing the raping
>>
Amigo...where in Earth in Mexico did you go? I've travelled all over Mexico, there is plenty of degeneracy to be found. There are a lot of good, hard working, respectable people there, but there are plenty of completely shitty garbage people as well. It is a big country with a surprising amount of diversity from region to region.
>>
That's bullshit, I was in Jaliscos for a summer and I had made contacts for weed just walking down a street.
>>
Guys I just came back from north Korea and it surprised the hell out of me. My tour guide brought me to some places and I realized

>they don't do drugs
>they don't smoke pot
>they don't smoke cigarettes
>they barely drink
>everyone is generally boring as fuck
>>
>>67805686

I was pretty much in the heart of Mexico, in Aguascalientes
>>
>>67805189
Grease talking about corruption and being a shithole, never mind you have us beat, even with 300 billion euros you managed to be a third word shit hole, fuck you grease.
>>
>>67805826
Was it clean or decent looking? Or did it look like a shit hole?
>>
>>67805439
>>someone is doing the raping

Niggers and pakis, you should know this remember the raping gangs in your major citys.
>>
>>67806055
Grease lol you fucking uneducated spic its Greece
>>
>>67804645

you have to go back paquito
>>
>>67805189
Are you describing greece m8 ?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 400x392
>>67806262
>major cities are hellholes the world over they brought it on themselves I have no pity
Getting ready to build and pay for the wall?
>>
>>67804645
probably cuz you went to a tourist destination, not some ghetto or some cartel land
>>
>>67806421
Fuck you too lardlad. I wrote GREASE you don't like it, thats too fucking bad.
>>
>>67806791

>probably cuz you went to a tourist destination

Far from it, m8
>>
>>67806784
Worry about your fucking pakis raping all your children i take care of that wall (not happening anyway) ok.
>>
>>67804645
>>They don't do drugs
>>They don't smoke pot
>>They barely drink

Are you sure you weren't living in a colony of converts to mormonism? Because unless they just exported everyone who does those things to the US you're full of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 421x427
>>67806980
>don't give a shit
>totally is happening though
>>
>>67807174
That will happen the day you pull all those paki cocks of your mouth, can i get an ETA on that, i'll tell you, never.
>>
File: 1433544047696.webm (413 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1433544047696.webm
413 KB, 480x480
>>67804645
Mexican here.

You are fucking lying. My fathers hometown is DRASTICALLY different from when I visited it when I was young to now.

>Used to be a comfy city , could walk around and have fun on the streets blowing fire crackers and walking on the street and you will see old friends and relatives and they all want to hug and give you kisses on the cheek , music playing from the 70s 80s, and 90s. Just comfy and safe.

>now theres graffitti everywhere
>gunshots at night all the time
>they banned fireworks because they confuse the 2 and you can get shot for poping fireworks
>prostitues at night around most corners
>dad looked around and I he said in spanish how much he hates the cartels for fucking up the city and it wasn't ever this bad.
>my car got robbed in a week of just staying there.

It's corrupt as shit there
>>
>>67807103

It got to the point where I asked if anyone smoked or drank in this country since I do both and quite heavily and everyone said "Si, muchas gentes" but I never saw it. There are no potheads, no one offers drugs or marijuana, maybe they do this shit in private, but they certainly do not discuss or make any mention of it in public.

It's extremely different from here.
>>
>>67807535
Beer flows like water here, people don't care if you smoke cigarettes and potheads are treated like kids.
>>
File: 1452234849686.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1452234849686.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>67806818
Mexican Intellectuals bringingntyevheat today
>>
Depends on the region, I suppose. I visited North Mexico cities like Delicias and Torreon and they weren't too pretty. But seeing how you were in the 'heart" of Mexico, I suppose your story does make sense.
>>
>>67804645
Mexico consumes one of the highest amounts per capita of Coca Cola.
>>
>>67804645
They're somewhat degenerate, because they suck cocks in statecraft

It's not enough to be moral in private life, when there's a sea of corruption around you
>>
>>67804645
Let me explain to degenerate whites: in traditional cultures you sin privately.
>Nobody drinks
>in Mexico
Okay, kid.
>>
>>67804645

>I went to a luxury resort and only saw nice people

Yea...they're not allowed to drink on the job.
>>
>>67807358
Listen, Trumps gonna win, and if you want to come to this country, just ask nicely, and don't be like your spic friends who do it illegally :)
>>
>>67807358
>another paki insult wow scathing
Get ready to be the most cucked nation on earth when the walls built. Rapist third world, cartel spic subhuman scum like yourself will never reach US soil.
>>
>>67808512
Sure thing mohammed.
>>
>>67805189
He said Mexico, not Greece lol.
>>
>>67808169
Made with real cane sugar! None of that high fructose corn syrup.
>>
>>67805787
>they don't smoke pot
you'd be surprised my man of the leaf

http://www.theweedblog.com/is-north-korea-420-friendly/
>>
>>67808512
How about Europe. Get ready Ahmed
>>
What people fail to realize that their personal anecdotes are not good at representing reality. A county isn't one big mass. You can't go into a poor neighborhood and say ''wow, looks like shit! what a shit country!''. You can't go into a good neighborhood and say ''wow, no one is doing drugs, this is amazing''. You also can't just look at the averages and say ''wow, 43% of Mexicans are using drugs! Mexicans are drug addicts!''. That's not an accurate representation of reality.

You faggots fail to understand very basic things. Trump actually understands this, which is what's frustrating about this nonsense.

Everyone has a very narrow world view. If you go into Mexico and you experience something all you can have an opinion on is the experiences you had. If Trump says illegal immigrants are bringing crime he's referring only to very specific crime statistics that show a lot of men who hop the border end up committing violent crimes.
Why is it so hard to separate the subject from the entity? Even when we are referring to Mexico as a single entity we are referring to it as that because of convenience.
>>
>>67807890
>>67808370

I'm sure they do, but I drink a lot and I never found anyone to drink with or smoke with. I'd offer a smoke and say "Quieres fumar?" and they'd decline it and I thought they were just being polite, but no, they never pulled out their own pack of smokes. They didn't give a shit that I did it, but I never saw them smoking. I saw them drinking, but not that much and they wouldn't hang around long when I organized little drinking get-togethers. Sure, they'd hang around and talk and bullshit with me, but they clearly were not interested in getting too intoxicated.

As I said, they struck me as extremely boring people who just go to work and then go home.
>>
>>67804645
>This surprised the hell out of me, but just came back from Mexico and here's what I found
>>They don't do drugs
>>They don't smoke pot
>>They barely drink
>>Everyone is generally boring as fuck
>I thought I'd see toothless, drunken baboons crawling in the streets and all sorts of manic drug addicts wondering around, but nope.
>The downside is they are extremely boring and dull people

Did you go to Mexico or New Mexico?
>>
>>67808512
>implying Britain won't take in Mexican refugres
>>
>>67805826
That's a somewhat affluent exurb of Mexico City, correct? My uncle married a Mexican woman and they're building a retirement home there. Knowing them they'd seek such a "boring" place out.
>>
>>67804645
>>They barely drink
Stopped reading.

Get off your resorts grounds noob trash.
>>
>>67809160
>New Mexicans don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
Have you even visited NM?
>>
>>67806055
1.he's right
2. Mexico doesn't get to call Greece a ahithole
>>
>>67805826
That's not the heart of mexico, dicknuts.
>>
>>67806818
P R O M I N E N T
>>
>>67806818
HAHAHA
>>
>>67809049
>when people spout opinions I don't like about a whole country it's because they're being retarded

>when trump spouts gross generalizations about an entire country it's because of convenience

kek @ trumpweenie mental gymnastics

do you even have any concise statistics which show that a large portion of illegal immigrants commit any violent crimes?
here's a tip, the vast majority of people, regardless of race, are not violent criminals
>>
New meme!

Guys, I just got back from Soviet Russia, and it surprised the hell out of me, but this is what I found:

>Communism is a sleek and elegant system that works.
>Fear, crime, and corruption are at all-time lows.
>No secret police.
>Commerce was thriving, even in the poorer sections of neighborhoods.
>>
File: slider01.jpg (29 KB, 611x480) Image search: [Google]
slider01.jpg
29 KB, 611x480
OP posted the wrong pic.

"Guys, I just got back from mexico..."
>>
>>67810271
>gross generalizations about an entire country
I dont know about you amigo, but i dont identify myself as a dirty illegal alien, if you do, then Trump its right, you criminal fuck.
>>
>>67804645
It was completely the opposite when I was there.

> They do drugs. Cocaine and weed is everywhere.
> Lots of drinking.
> Lots of sex and infidelity.
> A lot of people like to have fun.
>>
File: kitchen.utility.jpg (78 KB, 609x457) Image search: [Google]
kitchen.utility.jpg
78 KB, 609x457
>>67804645
go back and drink out of this
>>
>>67804645
Yeah, too bad about all the drug trafficking, assassination, kidnapping, and general criminal-cartel-related-violence, lack of rule of law, and absolute corruption from top to bottom.

Other than that they're totally "not degenerate" by which I assume you mean they can't afford any of the pleasures of life.
>>
>>67810271
That's exactly the point, retard. That's what Trump is saying.
There's plenty of statistics that show a lot of ILLEGAL immigrants are trouble, which is why they need to come in legally. The people who are not trouble will be able to get back in legally.
Trump is not being retarded like OP and making stupid generalizations. Trump understands that you can't generalize a country like that, or even illegal immigrants in general. He's addressing a very specific problem

Look at it this way, dude.
>EU wants to import millions of refugees into Mexico
>the people and the government doesn't want it because these people are generally less educated than Mexican people
>anything from 1% to 50% of them could be secretly working for ISIS
If you say that you don't want to risk it, you don't want to import people who aren't educated, you don't want to risk the ISIS infiltration etc, are you making ''gross generalizations'' or are you just being a smart fucking human bean?
>>
File: cholo.jpg (133 KB, 1600x1203) Image search: [Google]
cholo.jpg
133 KB, 1600x1203
I'm guessing you didn't meet any pic related.
>>
>>67811094

Where were you? I was here.
>>
>>67810989
Crossing a border illegally isn't a violent crime, you dumb mouthbreather.
Also, illegal immigrants from Mexico do not comprise a large part of our population.
>>
>>67804645
Lies
Lies
Lies
My state Just legalized gay marriage
And marxism is taught in private shools
>>
Nice try, Mexican tourism minister.
>>
>>67806055
>grease
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>67811450
>And marxism is taught in private shools

How so?
>>
>>67811421
Jesus Christ, you're dumb.
I am just glad that people like you can't immigrate legally.
>>
>>67804860
My gfs spring break ended last week so yeah some people are on break already.
>>
what the fuck? where were you?
Most people either drink or smoke, and a whole lot of people do drugs here.
Also baboons are a thing from asia or africa idk.
But yeah your expectations were weird, I guess you didn't actuallly do anything besides going to tours right? maybe stayed in an expensive 5 star hotel and stayed within the safe zone designed for tourists?
>>
>>67811511
First day on the chans friend, let me show you the moars were we send the new guys to lurk.
>>
>>67811562
>Be in private shool
>Get taught about politics
>3/4 is how gringo is evil and opressed the left in Latín América
>Praises Cuba
>Says Venezuela was Not Real communism guys
>almost every person here in economics(Know in uni) class sees Bernie TAX EVRRYTHING a good economic plan

Keep in mind is One of the best
>>
File: 1299951798311.jpg (97 KB, 483x409) Image search: [Google]
1299951798311.jpg
97 KB, 483x409
>>67806421
>American intellectuals
>>
>>67804645

What the flying fuck you stupid fucking fuck shut the fuck up this is the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard.

Driving through Mexico city on the way to my hotel there were prostitutes and shady fuckers everywhere.

Walking through the street as a group during the daytime you'd see random groups of thugs occasionally. All the windows in "the nice houses" are barred for a fucking reason there.
>>
>>67805189
Pay debts bitch
>>
>>67811203
>That's exactly the point, retard. That's what Trump is saying.
No, he has said that "Mexico doesn't send its best" implying that illegal immigrants are criminals, as a single entity. As a matter of fact I've never heard him claim that most of them aren't violent criminals.Not that i would expect clear language from a demagogue manipulator like him.

>There's plenty of statistics that show a lot of ILLEGAL immigrants are trouble,
Like which? i asked for evidence in my previous post and you ignored it.
what do you mean by "a lot"? how do you define "a lot"? compared to which groups?

If we compare crime rates of whites against crime rates of asians, you'd find out that whites are violent chimps. So be specific about these numbers.

>are you making ''gross generalizations'' or are you just being a smart fucking human bean?
you are quite literally making a gross generalization
>>
>>67811836
>muh safe zone
Please. Mexico is safe as fuck.
The cartels have mostly been driven into the desert they don't fuck with the people anymore.
>>
>>67806421
Thanks anon. I'm sure he didn't do that on purpose
>>
>>67811421
You're are making your country a disservice by the way you are acting amigo. You sound like you are justifying jumping the border ilegally. Are you that ashamed of Mexico?
>>
It's like in Romania were all the gypsies and thieves fucked off to UK Spain Italy France etc. Thongs are pretty much safe anywhere
>>
>>67811669
well ad-hominem'd
>>
>>67812372
>You sound like you are justifying jumping the border ilegally
That would be speculation on your part.

Should we classify jumping the border to look for work in the same tier as raping, killing, stealing, and other offenses?

perhaps we should group offenses like jaywalking and loitering in the same tier as these crimes, to call people criminals when it's convenient.
>>
>>67804645
the degenerates immigrate to usa. it's the same as in poland, where our degenerates immigrated to uk and germany.
>>
>>67813015
How many negros are in mexico? (off topic)
>>
>>67813138
I'm not sure but they're almost a negligible part of our population, and they're practically confined to a single state, which is Veracruz, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't seen a black "normal" person in ~15 years. The only blacks here are entertainers or part of sports teams and such.

>>67812301
they usually hang out in the mountainous areas of Mexico where the army can't get in easily
>>
>>67804645
I moved to Mexico after Obama got re-elected and was actually pleasantly surprised. I was in Guadalajara. KFC, BK, McDonalds, and a shit load of places delivered to my home. There was a Starbucks on the corner of my house which brought out the "Mexican intellectuals" lol snobby but it was cute seeing them try to act civilized.

People drank a lot, I taught at a private High School and the corruption runs rampant. Even my students gave me bottles, weed or asked if I wanted sexual favors. Id chill with my cooler students that can actually hang . go paintball shooting, bowling or just playing some FIFA and smoking some.

Downtown area is pretty nasty as expected in every downtown of anywhere. San Juan de Dios had a shit ton of hookers, trannys and giggolos selling their ass. You could also install a chip that would let your Xbox download a shit ton of games. Overall if i wasn't engaged right now, id probably move back. Made good money, fucked some barely legal qt s, ate 3 times a day, and had a blast drinking with locals.
>>
>>67813138
Too many, the last census says 450,000. They want to start a movement called blaxicans, why i don't know i guess they have been influenced by your niggers, this is on you murricans.
>>
>>67813751
Is it the carribean negros moving to mexico? the carribean is almost fully negro except for puerto rico, which is mostly white and indian mestizos.
>>
>>67810554
Guys, I just got back from the middle east, and it surprised the hell out of me, but this is what I found:

>there was no oppression
>my white wife wasn't raped and beaten to death for not wearing a burqa
>people pooed in loos
>no allahu ackbar
>>
>>67804645
>>They don't do drugs
>>They don't smoke pot
>>They barely drink
>>Everyone is generally boring as fuck

All lies. You were obviously on a resort and not in real mexico which is north and south west.
>>
>>67804645
HHNNNNNGGGGGG

MOTHER OF GOD.

This is my EXACT type of woman....

hold me...
>>
File: zetasvscdg2015 (1).webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
zetasvscdg2015 (1).webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>67805189
Greece you are no better. You might be the mexico of yurope without all the gun violence and beheadings.
>>
>>67813751
>Its always the gringos fault
you guys are literally lighter niggers
>>
>>67804645
Try to go out your fucking resort you richfag
>>
>>67814783
>you guys are literally lighter niggers

Those are on the north side of the river, you dirty half nigger, we may be meztizos but not niggers fuck you.
>>
>>67815120
I meant you act like niggers, always blaming whitey
>>
>>67812041
Holy fuck Mexico really is a shithole.
>>
>>67804645
I've read the whole thread

Aguascalientes is a top tier state, very clean and with not many happenings

You were clearly at a place where people didn't consume

>>67814783
He doesn't represent the entirely of the Mexican population, stop generalizing
>>
>>67804645
I vacationed in cancun 2006 and visited Playa del carmen to get a tattoo and walked away from the tourist part of town led by some random I stupidly trusted (sold me stolen rolexes and knives on account of my weed leaf hat).

There is literally no sewage or trash disposal outside of tourist and very wealthy areas; I could barely walk with out throwing up from the stink of shit, piss, rotten garbage and fish, and Mexicans yelling/ selling there fat sister for 1-5$ (every 3rd house or so lacking a proper door and window and you can look in).

Op I'd retarded, can pretty much guarantee place is worse with all the extra gang crime at present. >>67805189
>>
>>67804645
I watched a Mexican whore fuck a donkey, what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>67815280
Because of his single experience at a private school?

I thought Canadian education was better
>>
Jesus Christ, why are people on this board so prone to generalize?
>>
>>67815204
Why would they use Black instead of Negro, yes they want better goverment beenies and want to behave like the niggersfrom the north.

>>67814157
We had some blacks from the begining and mostly mixed we even had a black president. Now most blacks are from the caribean and some apefricans, it was in Mexico city the last time i saw a nigger and he was african.
>>
>>67815532
Yes and, it probably is but we learn about how cuckoldry is ok.
>>
>>67815440
>degenerate getting a tattoo
>still thinks he can trash talk the country

Greek dude is a complete ignorant
>>
Are Mexicans really this in denial about how shitty their country is? You're borderline third-world, guys.
>>
>>67804645

is "Mexico" one of the moons of Planet X?
>>
>>67804645

That's because the all the degenerate ones have already crossed the border you cuck.
>>
>>67804645
>fat
>brown
>ugly features
>short
>>
>>67815763
>Why would they use Black instead of Negro
because we all know you mexishits are starved for the BAC
>>
>>67805189
Even though this absolutely correct, I just find it funny a Greek of all people called Mexico out. Pot meet kettle
>>
>>67816748
Greeks are the new ricans
>>
>>67804645
>They don't do drugs
>They don't smoke pot
>They don't smoke cigarettes
>They barely drink
>Everyone is generally boring as fuck

Most of the world is like this. Just normal people working and trying to live their lives in peace.
I had a bad concept about Americans too, but I talked with one once and I was shocked to find out someone I despised so much with the same concerns and problems I had.
>>
>>67816588
Quit proyecting your cuck fantasies here carl.
>>
>>67804645
murder and crime doesnt count as degeneracy?
>>
Funny how mexicans are all defensive about how me make fun of them yet they don't hesitate to call blacks niggers.
>>
>>67819211
No one hesitates to call blacks niggers
>>
>>67810821

First person I've ever seen talking about the show Sliders. I used to skip 6th grade for a month straight binge watching it at 8am on the Sci Fi channel. I liked it, it was an interesting show. What says you, Anon?
>>
>>67819211
I think the term 'niggers' can be used to describe people who are not black, too.
I like to call stormfags and their variations white niggers as well. I mainly use it to describe a particular behavior, not race.

Looks like you've been cucked by the PC police.
>>
File: 1438486618039.png (231 KB, 468x513) Image search: [Google]
1438486618039.png
231 KB, 468x513
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.