[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Bernie Supporters will defect to God Emperor if the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: donald-trump.png (634 KB, 1250x703) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.png
634 KB, 1250x703
How many Bernie Supporters will defect to God Emperor if the general is between Hillary and Trump?
>>
>>67804140
hopefully all of them. I imagine a large amount will just latch onto the "woman" angle in a desperate bid to remain the most progressive, though
>>
Trump supporters are so cringe worthy. I'll probably switch to Hillary if the Berndog doesn't win just because Trump and his sheep are just a giant group of losers
>>
>>67804140
about 350
>>
>>67804564
>Trump and his sheep are just a giant group of losers
says a bern victim
>>
>>67804564

>giant group of losers
>from the candidate who is stealing Bernie's election by ARF ARF ARFing.
>>
File: revolution_sanders.jpg (318 KB, 1421x1676) Image search: [Google]
revolution_sanders.jpg
318 KB, 1421x1676
>>
File: 129038579238045.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
129038579238045.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>67804564
>Bernie supporter calling others losers
>can't into delegates
>>
I will. It's be back to mocking American politics as usual. As is tradition in Canada.
>>
Bernie supporter here, will vote for Trump. Clinton is pure evil and a total political chameleon.
>>
>>67804564
Trumptards BTFO
>>
>>67804140

I don't know, if any of them have any pride to them, they should see how hard the democratic party fucked them with the superdelegates and be pissed about it.

A lot of them do hate Hillary, so realistically I guess its just how many of them are cucks and how many aren't
>>
>>67804564
>if
he's got about a 4% chance of winning the nomination, maybe less.

give up, you lost.
>>
>>67804140
I already have. Of course me despising every other Bernie supporter and Bernie being a complete pussy to BLM made the switch easy.
>>
How many Trump voters won't even show up to vote if the GOP contested convention picks Cruz?
>>
>>67805253
The superdelegates haven't, and wont, have any impact on this nomination. Good job sucking up the main stream media and repeating it word for word though.
>>
>>67808612
>sanders has less normal delegates than hillary
>a yuuuge majority of superdelegates on her side
yeah they'll just magically switch at the convention
>>
>>67807877
trump is the only one i will vote for
>>
File: 1449628858254.gif (2 MB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
1449628858254.gif
2 MB, 320x220
Bernie will have a gun held to his held to endorse Hillary to try and prevent just that.

Hell, at the convention if he wants to speak he will HAVE to endorse her.
>>
>>67804140
20% will defect to trump
30% will defect to Hillary
50% will not accept reality and write in Bernie anyway
>>
>>67808612
>is losing in super delegates
>is several hundred regular delegates behind
>hes got this still, good goys, gib free shekels!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.