[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Trump manipulate us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1458233843056.png (350 KB, 618x892) Image search: [Google]
1458233843056.png
350 KB, 618x892
>shortly after Don announces his candidacy

>even most of /pol/ sees him as a joke and just making memes

>tweets pic related

>/pol/ explodes with Trump memes and support

>Trump has effortlessly started the TIDF

This man is a genius.
>>
>>67804021
That is why he is are God Emperor
>>
>>67804021
I never fell for that crypto jew desu. But then again I am not American so who gives a fuck.
>>
>>67804021

Trump was already so popular here there was already a trump general before he tweeted that.
>>
/pol/ supported Trump way before he posted this pic, probably since his comments about illegal Mexican immigrants. But I agree at the beginning it was a joke then it transitioned into real support. Now the Trumptrain has even hit reddit.
>>
>>67804021
/pol/'s function is getting manipulated, so yeah.
>>
>>67804021
>trump manipulating people
>no way
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 626x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 626x445
>>67805200
This. We were already all in on supporting him
>>
/pol/ is one of the only groups that didn't see him as a joke.
Stop shilling.
>>
>>67804021
Yes but it is not a bad thing. Trump simply knows how to play the new way politics works better than anyone else. He recognizes the influence of social media and used it amazingly. He knew the nature of Shillary supporters and Tumblr so he courted the exact opposite side that hates them. He better to make a "joke" candidate legit than the people who spend all day trying to make jokes real?
>>
>>67805037
>This is why he is are God emporer

Trump cucks, everybody.
>>
>>67804021
I didn't start supporting the Trump until WAY after this fiasco. And he did it on his own merits.
>>
>Thinking a Persian Pottery-making site is the main force behind the Trump campaign
We're fans, not his campaign managers
>>
>>67804021
>>even most of /pol/ sees him as a joke

Says the reddit kike
>>
>say outrageous stuff
>media cover it
>media cover it even more
>Trump get more and more attention
>its basically what everyone is talking about
If trump wins, then everyone has to thank the media, I mean come on is it this easy? The ryanair CEO did it aswell. Tbh its shameful how easy it is to use media to your advantage

When its trump vs bernie sanders/hilton, thats probably when trump will step up and prove himself qualified for president
>>
>>67804021
>even most of /pol/ sees him as a joke and just making memes

are you fucking new?
>>
>>67805711
it's a warhammer reference, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2669x2002) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2669x2002
Dear 4chan,

I extend my deepest gratitude to those of you who refrained from posting nude bananas and baby foxes for a while to focus on helping Hillary win the nomination this year. That old Jew thought he could threaten our 24 year empire that we've built. I owe it all to you guys, you really nailed the widespread support of trump and gave those republicans a run for their money! I trust that you boys will be throwing your support to Hillary this fall after we take trump out of the race.(he was such a good boy through all this). Now if you'll all excuse me i have a Serbian hooker chained up in the basement I want to get to.

- Bill Clinton
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.