[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drumpf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Can someone explain how the "Drumpf" meme has any bearing?

All it proves is that at some point his family altered their surname to be more American and assimilate into American culture.

Our current immigrants demand we speak THEIR native language and give them special exceptions for their customs and traditions even if they supersede American ones.

If anything digging up the fact that Donald comes from an immigrant family who very successfully integrated shows that current migrants who refuse to embrace American culture quite LITERALLY have no one to blame for their failures except for themselves.

John Oliver is an absolute embarrassment but I'm pretty sure his attempt to debase Trump wound up humanizing him on a relatable level.

In the end aren't all Americans technically immigrants?

Also trump maymay thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 399x399
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 610x418) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 610x418
>>
File: 1455046003245.png (113 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
1455046003245.png
113 KB, 400x288
>>
>>67803189
>Can someone explain how the "Drumpf" meme has any bearing?

The idea was to damage the 'Trump' name as a brand and also make him seem more like an immigrant.
In practice, it's childish silly-name calling.

>this meme is paraded around as quality at my work and they have defended meme.
>>
>>67803189
>aren't all Americans immigrants
no
>>
>>67803658
That said, the whole goal of the meme only works if it catches on in a big way. As there is no good reason for it UNTIL it catches on, it just sits in the water.
>>
>>67803189
it doesn't. it's just name calling
>>
It's anti-German racism, basically.
>>
Immigrants don't demand we learn their language or their ways. There's a Muslim kid who prays every day at the back of the class during lecture and he doesn't demand the teacher stop talking or halt the class because of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
>>67803724
Did Native Americans not cross the bering straight ice bridge from Russia?
>>
File: image.jpg (991 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
991 KB, 1500x1001
>>67804210
Please explain why everything in the US is also in Spainish. Also Id like to know why only Jews get off for Jewish holidays please.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 930x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 930x1200
>>
>>67804296
>strait
Also, don't buy into the "everyone except aboriginals are immigrants" line. My ancestors arrived here in the 1600s. I'm not a fucking immagrant.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 720x529
>>67805636
By definition any going from one place to another with the intentions of permanent residency is a migrant
>>
File: 1457690420096.jpg (169 KB, 1294x852) Image search: [Google]
1457690420096.jpg
169 KB, 1294x852
>>67803189
From what I gathered their justification was he gets a lot of fame for being so successfuls. The Brand name for all this success happened to be his surname.
His ancestors also happened to change their name.
So, because they dont believe that credit should be given to him seeing as hes LITERALLY Hitler, they tried to break the attachment of his success by "rebranding" him.
Thats the only 'logical' explanation I ever saw for it.
Other than that it seems to be circle jerking and "LOL JOHN OLIVER IS SO GREAT IM GLAD A COMEDIAN CAN TELL ME WHAT TO THINK XDDDD"
>>
>>67807643
Also meant to add that Americans arent all immigrants because their country has been built up by them and defined by them.
Also the original settlers and colonists (ie people who left their nations in order to seek out a brighter future despite any hardships that were sure to come) were not migrating to a well developed, prosperous nation.
This makes them inherently different from immigrants.
>>
>>67805636
>american education
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bering_Strait
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.