[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quiz for Trump supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13
File: 1456802398681.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1456802398681.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
Questionnaire for Trumpfags. We'll start easy, and then the questions become more challenging throughout the quiz.

Bonus points if you can answer all these questions without making reference to another presidential candidate.

>First question: Are you supporting Donald Trump because you genuinely believe his policies are best for the country, or because he is a meme candidate? If your answer is the latter, please do not proceed with this quiz.
>Are you aware that executive work in business has almost nothing in common with executive power in government?
>If so, what qualifies a man like Donald Trump for the highest position of executive power in the country, if not the world?
>Given Trump's contradictory statements on immigration reported by the Times, do you trust him to deliver even half of what he promises on immigration with the help of a Congress that will likely be, for the most part, hostile to his agenda?
>Speaking of immigration, are you aware that the trade deficit has absolutely no relation to the price tag on government expenditures?
>If so, how do you justify Trump's plan to fund his wall without causing an unnecessary, job-killing trade war with Mexico?
>True or False: The biggest problem with immigration is the continued migration of people from our southern border, and not illegals overstaying their visas.
>How do you feel about Trump having paid illegal immigrants to help build Trump Tower?
>Are you aware that Trump's plan to torture terrorists as well as kill family members of terrorists violates international law?
>If so, are you willing to risk the US's global stature just to make a point?

Could've gone on, but I won't as there are character limits and /pol/ has the attention span of a flea. Please don't provide retard answers as this quiz is worth 10% of your final grade.
>>
Blow it out your ass
>>
>>67801429
F. See me after class.
>>
File: 1458153916970.png (189 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458153916970.png
189 KB, 1024x1762
>>67801532
>>
Blow it out your ass
>>
>>67801323
What law is broken from torturing terrorists?
>>
File: 1458116517640.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458116517640.png
110 KB, 200x337
>>67801323

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!?!??!?!
>>
Blow it out your ass
>>
>>67801818
http://www.hrweb.org/legal/cat.html
>>
File: 1458030751570.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1458030751570.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>67801323
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
Blow it out your ass.
>>
yes

yes

hes not a cuck faggot

nope, dont care

yep

who cares if we go on trade war with mexico, they're useless taco niggers

false

im fine with it. it was legal, and best for his business. he was using efficiency.

yep. terrorists don't deserve human rights

yeah sure usa is fucked anyway might as well go out with a bang

libtard btfo
>>
File: Cruz = Bush.png (559 KB, 1223x685) Image search: [Google]
Cruz = Bush.png
559 KB, 1223x685
>>67801323
Fuck off applied mematics kike.

Here is a quiz for you
>How much is applied mematic paying you?

>How does it feel to sell off your country to the corrupt elites

>Where are you going to move to if Cruz get's elected and floods the country with immigrants as per his intentions?

>How are you planning to compete with the 0.3$ an hour Indian Cruz is going to export your job to?

And so on.
>>
>>67801936
>UN
hahahahahaha what a joke of a union
>>
File: TRUMPED.png (616 KB, 680x487) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPED.png
616 KB, 680x487
>>67801323
>Are you aware that executive work in business has almost nothing in common with executive power in government?

>OP blows themself the fuck out with this '''''''''''''''''question''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>67801323

That is completely and totally false and the point I stopped reading. You obviously have never been an executive so stop trying to pretend you know anything.
>>
>>67801323

What if i believe hes the best choice Because hes a "meme candidate"?

What if i believe in great man theory?

The rest of my answers are die in a fire shill
>>
>>67801323
>First question: Are you supporting Donald Trump because you genuinely believe his policies are best for the country, or because he is a meme candidate? If your answer is the latter, please do not proceed with this quiz.
meme

yes

>If so, what qualifies a man like Donald Trump for the highest position of executive power in the country, if not the world?
what qualifies a senator?

>Given Trump's contradictory statements on immigration reported by the Times, do you trust him to deliver even half of what he promises on immigration with the help of a Congress that will likely be, for the most part, hostile to his agenda?
no

>If so, how do you justify Trump's plan to fund his wall without causing an unnecessary, job-killing trade war with Mexico?
so begun the trade wars have

>True or False: The biggest problem with immigration is the continued migration of people from our southern border, and not illegals overstaying their visas.
both are problems

>How do you feel about Trump having paid illegal immigrants to help build Trump Tower?
everyone has flaws

>Are you aware that Trump's plan to torture terrorists as well as kill family members of terrorists violates international law?
yes

aren't we already hated?
>>
>>67801323
>both
>so what? lots of the greatest presidents didn't have executive experience. basically only former governors would fulfill that
>his intelligence and charisma, same as any other president
>yes, congress will probably be republicans, and he'll probably be able to bully them into working with him
>this question is irrelevant
>he will fund it with a trade war with mexico that they will lose, it won't kill jobs but create them in the long run, but consumer goods will likely be more expensive for a while.
>those are both big problems, true and false
>they were hired through an intermediary, trump didn't hire them himself
>boo hoo
>global stature comes from power, not from how nice a country can be. why do we have more international sway than new zealand?
>>

Blow it out your ass you globalist kike
>>
>>67802189
>but /pol/ is chock-full of executives
>>
>>67801323
I am only participating if you declare you stance and let us quiz you afterwards.
>>
>>67801323
He's the best
Yes I'm aware
Negotiation skills, smarts, and his skills at assembling the best team possible. The president's team puts in most of the work.
Id say I trust him at least halfway on immigration. More so than any other candidate running.
Yes
Fuck Mexico we would win the trade war easily
I'd call it 50 50
Trump paid a contractor who hired the immigrants.
Yes
Yes
>>
>>67801323
>yes
>yes, it has more in common with community organization :^)
>He's not just a superior businessman, he is literal ubermensch.
>If he even delivered half of what he is promising it would be 1000% better than what has been going on
>Trade deficit is about economy and more jobs for the US, not about government spending
>They need us more than we need them
>Irrelevant, both have to go back
>Through a contractor, not Trump's responsibility
>muh international law
>We don't do shit to make a point, we do shit to get it done

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS
>>
File: l00pable.jpg (61 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
l00pable.jpg
61 KB, 500x646
>>67801323
>trump's plan to torture terrorists as well as kill family members of terrorists violates international law
>he fell for the human rights meme
lm
ao
>>
I am voting for Trump because he's the only person who even speaks out against H1B abuse. This is my top priority.

Legislative power has nothing to do with executive power and senators have been successful presidents since forever.

Better an impotent president than someone like Hillary who has the entire hill wrapped around her finger and is impossible to ever convict because of that.

>Speaking of immigration, are you aware that the trade deficit has absolutely no relation to the price tag on government expenditures?
I know you think you're being incredibly clever with the way you worded this one.

Because the Mexican government DOES deserve some sort of punishment for purposefully leading their citizens to break our laws so they can collect that sweet remittances money. It's no secret that Mexico benefits from illegals coming to our side and they're complicit in it.
>True or False: The biggest problem with immigration is the continued migration of people from our southern border, and not illegals overstaying their visas

Another case of you posing terribly loaded questions. Both are issues and require attention. Yes more people stay on expired visas, that doesn't change the situation at all.

The contractors hired illegal immigrants you mean.
Not to mention that you're forced as a business to take advantage of these things to remain competitive.

As for the rest, the US IS international law.
>>
>>67801323
1. the former
2. disagree
3. see above
4. new york times is bird cage liner
5. but it's a key component to the gdp, which is a key component to the dollar
6. i'd rather jobs be killed than have our country be taken advantage of
7. "biggest problem" in terms of what? i'll go with false though
8. wasn't this over 40 years ago? not an issue to me
9. international law shouldn't be a thing
10. we have absolute military supremacy on earth, our global stature is not going to be at risk for a long, long time.
>>
File: 1453416708339.jpg (245 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
1453416708339.jpg
245 KB, 1250x1250
>>67801323
Berniefag quiz: What's 1 + 1?
>>
>>67803494
>What's 1 + 1?
free
>>
File: trump dance.gif (1 MB, 294x350) Image search: [Google]
trump dance.gif
1 MB, 294x350
You should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XEziSYRqhU
>>
>>67801323
>First question: Are you supporting Donald Trump because you genuinely (...)
His anti-globalist policies appeal to me
>Are you aware that executive work in business(...)
Don't care about his business experience for the most part
>If so, what qualifies a man like Donald Trump (...)
His ideas. You don't need political experience to be an effective president. The founders believed that the best politicians would be men who had successful private lives (farmers, lawyers, etc.), but wanted to impact the politics of their country
>Given Trump's contradictory statements on immigration (...) ?
Let's break this down. Bernie and Hillary are obviously nowhere close to where I'd like them to be on immigration. Kasich isn't really that far from them given his recent statements on amnesty. So that leaves Cruz and Trump. I don't mind Cruz on this issue, but he has a terrible relationship with Congress, so there's no doubt that he would have to compromise just like Trump would.
>Speaking of immigration, are you aware (...)?
Yes? I'm not even sure what you mean by this question
>If so, how do you justify Trump's plan to fund (...)?
They don't have enough leverage to conduct a real trade war.
>True or False: The biggest problem with immigration (...)
They're both important problems. H-1Bs absolutely need to be regulated better, and used less in general.
Doesn't really both me. Libertarians take Social Security money too, it doesn't make sense not to.
>Are you aware that Trump's plan to torture(...)?
Yes, are you aware that he admitted that and said he wouldn't order the military to do anything that would violate international law?
>If so, are you willing to risk (...)?
Trump wants to get along with countries like Russia where Kasich just wants to go back to the Cold War. You're falling for a media narrative about Trump being "dangerous" with foreign relations.
>>
>>67801936
I pray President Trump leaves the UN. Tell them to fuck off and get out of NYC.
>>
>>67801323
>Yes
>Loaded question and simply false. If you knew anything about political science, you'd know that business and politics go hand in hand here. In fact, we have a disproportionate amount of businessmen who are successful in political careers.
>He's run a massive business that deals with people globally. He's had to make deals with all sorts of people and learn how to negotiate with them, rather than just appeal to people in the US like most of our politicians who have little to no real experience dealing with countries like China or Mexico. He's used to managing billions in assets and thousands of employees.
>Congress is heavily Republican-controlled, and even Cruz is saying we should build a wall now.
>Don't care. People shouldn't be coming here illegally, end of story.
>If you want to talk about job-killing, tens of millions of low-wage jobs are currently unavailable to American low-skilled workers thanks to illegal immigration being so easy and the benefits so high for those who come. I'll take a short-term trade war over unchecked illegal immigration continuing to lower wages.
>True. Few illegals even get visas in the first place. Many aren't even from Mexico, but rather from Central America. Funny thing is, Mexico deports these illegals, but we don't.
>It shows he's a good businessman, and furthers the point that low-skilled jobs have been largely taken from American citizens, resulting in wages being driven down and high unemployment.
>Yes.
>Yes.
>>
>all of this leftist fear-mongering to avoid the facts.

The left must be desperate to be relegated to going to college and generating a massive college debt only to get a job at taco bell

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/16/harvard-economist-immigration-redistributes-half-trillion-dollars-from-american-workers-to-employers-of-immigrants-each-year/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/16/u-s-civil-rights-commissioner-illegal-immigration-disproportionately-harms-black-americans/
>>
>>67802593
>Trump paid a contractor who hired the immigrants.
Really, it's more disconnected than that. Trump has a project manager that hires a development company, that hires contractors, that hire illegals. It's not in his control if there are illegals being hired on different job sites. I like how he admitted everyone has workers sleeping on job sites and no one said a word about it again.
>>
>>67803494
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

You guys still care at this point?
>>
>>67806062
It can be fixed, believe it or not.
>>
1. I believe his policies are best for the country.
2. I don't agree with this statement, but that is the point of the President's Cabinet.
3. Because he's not a globalist and is reversing policies that have sold out the US, some of which none dared to consider.
4. I trust he can deliver them all faster than I anticipate.
5. Doesn't matter; the trade deficit is leverage in making bargains.
6. I don't believe Mexico and USA will have a trade war.
7. Neither of those are the biggest problem. The biggest is illegal immigration period.
8. Not sure if I believe this, but would be mildly disappointed if it was true.
9. I don't know all of what he intends to do, but I am against war crimes which lead to a dishonored military.
10. I think the risk of Trump not leading the country is greater, and feel he will listen to veterans and military on war crime issue if he truly cares about them.
>>
>>67801323

1. Banning mudslims is a good thing
2. You don't know what you're talking about
3. The same thing that qualifies anybody else
4. Honestly, no
5. I realize the two deficits are independent
6. He explains this in detail on his website
7. Currently True, but once we deport the wetbacks then False
8. It pisses me off and causes me to doubt him on immigration
9. Good for him. International law can suck my dick
10. America apologizes to nobody
>>
File: 1456766185821.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456766185821.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>67807871
>Muh border hoppers a bigger problem than visa overstays
>You don't know what you're talking about
>>
Are you aware i dont give a fuck? Trump is our best chance to reverse the rot that is unrestrained crony capitalist globalism. I dont give a fuck about other countries, not when we've been ignoring our own problems for too long.
>>
>>67801323
The former.

Yes.

In 2008, democrats laughed off criticisms by republicans of Barack Obama's inexperience. He was then elected and re-elected president. If he can at least function as president with what little experience he had, so can Trump.

I trust Trump quite a bit more than the Times. I don't think Congress will be hostile to his agenda, at least, if we get a Republican majority. The more the GOP refuses to cooperate with Trump, the more they hurt their standing with their constituents, and the faster the party dies.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that fixing the trade deficit won't mean more revenue for the government.

I seriously doubt a trade war with Mexico, considered in tandem with Trump's foreign trade policy and tax plan, will be damaging to the US.

Both are a problem, and whichever is bigger is irrelevant to me. We shouldn't have as many immigrants coming into the country as we currently do, legal or illegal.

If he had hired them while working as a public servant, then maybe. But he's a businessman; they're cheap labor. His job was to make money, and cheap labor is a great way to do that. That doesn't mean he necessarily has to believe illegal immigration is right.

Yes. I don't care.

Yes. I don't care.

You're a rather condescending shill, aren't you?
>>
>>67801323
Leading questions/10
Poor survey.
>>
i wasn't aware trump had policies
>>
File: 14437l18186323.jpg (270 KB, 836x750) Image search: [Google]
14437l18186323.jpg
270 KB, 836x750
>>67801323
>>First question: Are you supporting Donald Trump because you genuinely believe his policies are best for the country,

Best for the country by far. Times one million vs the other cucks
>>Are you aware that executive work in business has almost nothing in common with executive power in government?

I discount anything you say as a lie, so you are obviously lying about this as well

>>If so, what qualifies a man like Donald Trump for the highest position of executive power in the country, if not the world?

If he triggers you, that's good enough for me. I hope you and everyone like you anheros when the Donald wins.

>>Given Trump's contradictory statements on immigration reported by the Times, do you trust him to deliver even half of what he promises on immigration with the help of a Congress that will likely be, for the most part, hostile to his agenda?

Who cares? At least he will try, unlike the other cucks who promise to fuck us over and ruin everything.
>>
ITT everyone is old
>>
>>67801323
>because our current commander in chief came from loads of experience
>>
File: 7543wl8975489.jpg (535 KB, 892x1115) Image search: [Google]
7543wl8975489.jpg
535 KB, 892x1115
>>67801323

Not an issue, so fuck you

>>If so, how do you justify Trump's plan to fund his wall without causing an unnecessary, job-killing trade war with Mexico?

Mexico is already killing us in a trade war, Donald will fight back, this triggers cucks like you. Good.

>>True or False: The biggest problem with immigration is the continued migration of people from our southern border, and not illegals overstaying their visas.

Send them back, problem solved. End birthright citizenship, problem solved. No need to listen to your damage control and retardation.

>>How do you feel about Trump having paid illegal immigrants to help build Trump Tower?

As long as this triggers you, I support it 100%

>>Are you aware that Trump's plan to torture terrorists as well as kill family members of terrorists violates international law?

Non-issue, this comment merely proves you think we are retarded and you can talk down to us, so this proves more we need trump to protect us from evil cucks like you
>>If so, are you willing to risk the US's global stature just to make a point?

America's "global stature" will only be enhanced if we gas all the faggots like you and finally defend ourselves. Your comments do nothing but patronize us and make us hate you more. Because of you i'm going to buy ten more Donald Trump hats just to cool off from your trolling insults.
>>
File: 1457715473267.jpg (169 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
1457715473267.jpg
169 KB, 1200x801
1. I think his policies are what the country needs
2. Yes
3. Because most of his plans are what i wish for which the other candidates plans are not. I would consider moving to America if he's elected
4. If the congress will be against him there's not much he can do and I do indeed not believe he will actually go through with most of his plans but I think he will at least not make it worse and maybe go a bit in the right direction
5. Yes
6. I actually hope he doesn't straight up build a wall but rather just enforces the immigration laws and deports them. After he has deported most of them then he can maybe think about building it but I'm not too sure about it
7. Don't know but I'd assume complete illegals are worse than people overstaying their visa
8. I don't really care. Use them while their usable
9. Wasn't hard to guess
10. The US global status is damaged as it is. It would cause huge controversies in western European countries (like mine) but some like Russia and China would maybe even pay some more respect if the US did it.
>>
>>67801323
>>Are you aware that executive work in business has almost nothing in common with executive power in government?

Retarded question. No position on the planet has anything to do with being the president.
>>
I think it is the former. The meme candidacy is just a bonus.

But I am also aware he is not a career politician. He may have been fed with a silver spoon, but he has done something with his life.
And besides, I am more concerned with a president who can work with people, unify Congress, stand up tall and proud in the face of foreign countries.

He does not have absolute power. Either way, I think he does have some ability to lead and get things done. He is a man that has so far, rallied the people and defied odds despite those that are against him.

He has been so popular with the people that the GOP has a different stance on immigration. Do I think he will do all he has said he will do about immigrants? No. But I believe something will be done.

Does this include giving benefits to illegals?

I don't believe the wall is a necessity. And if we crack down on illegal immigration but make it easier to become legal, I don't think Mexico will mind.

Both are a problem. Why not crack down on both of them?

I don't really care. Isn't it the objective of a businessman to cut costs as much as possible?

He has denied this in the last speech.

Again, I do not believe they will actually harm the family. But would the point to brutally crush anyone who threatens our country really that bad?
>>
>>67801323

Surely you mean "changing the subject completely" rather than "speaking of immigration"
>>
>>67801323
Not Americlap, but answered like I am. I have family in the US and I just imagined myself in their shoes.

1. I genuinely believe him.
2. Yes.
3. He’s an expert negotiator, intelligent and encourages growth. Politics is riddled with useless people. A career politician is a dangerous thing.
4. It isn’t. Trump has been consistent. I trust him to do it.
5. Yeah.
6. >without
7. Trump’s problem is illegals.
8. He didn’t. The company he hired did.
9. I take it you don’t even know what you are talking about. Trump has said he wouldn’t.
10. Stop being a condescending prick. America's reputation will not improve either way, but Trump will at least salvage it with Russia and a few other places once they grow the fuck up and stop whining about stuff.
>>
>>67801429
BALLLLS OF STEEEEEL
>>
>Policies and cultural impact
>Source?/Not An Argument
>Based on an unsubstantiated argument
>Did not happen/ source?
>Relevance? I am assuming this is a strawman
>Mexico only accounts for 13% of total us trade, while the us accounts for 82% of total Mexican trade. They have no leverage.
>Biggest problem by what measure? Subjective question.
>Businesses will do whatever is profitable, the government is the one responsible morally.
>Waterboarding is considered torture by the law, and we should change the law.
>Question based on unsubstantiated arguments

Who would have guessed an anti-trump person has no idea how to construct logical arguments.
>>
>>67814014
>>Waterboarding is considered torture by the law, and we should change the law.
Not considered torture* typo
>>
>>67814014
They're embarassing, aren't they?
>>
>>67801323
not aware.
>>If so, what qualifies a man like Donald Trump for the highest position of executive power in the country, if not the world?
pure testosterone.
>>Given Trump's contradictory statements on immigration reported by the Times, do you trust him to deliver even half of what he promises on immigration with the help of a Congress that will likely be, for the most part, hostile to his agenda?
its going to take 4 years to construct that wall.
>>Speaking of immigration, are you aware that the trade deficit has absolutely no relation to the price tag on government expenditures?
not aware.
>>If so, how do you justify Trump's plan to fund his wall without causing an unnecessary, job-killing trade war with Mexico?
mexico will pay for that wall.
>>True or False: The biggest problem with immigration is the continued migration of people from our southern border, and not illegals overstaying their visas.
both can go back.
>>How do you feel about Trump having paid illegal immigrants to help build Trump Tower?
not that great.
>>Are you aware that Trump's plan to torture terrorists as well as kill family members of terrorists violates international law?
yes.
>>If so, are you willing to risk the US's global stature just to make a point?
yes.

MAGA
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.