[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US State Dept declares ISIS is committing genocide in Iraq, Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1453086068727.jpg (296 KB, 800x695) Image search: [Google]
1453086068727.jpg
296 KB, 800x695
http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:afff93c3c7024e6a8108864ec5cfa28f

>The Obama administration on Thursday formally concluded the Islamic State group is committing genocide against Christians and other minorities in Iraq and Syria, a declaration long sought by Congress and human rights organizations but likely to change little in the conflict against the extremists.

>Although the United States is involved in military strikes against IS and has helped prevent some incidents of ethnic cleansing, notably of Yazidis, some advocates have argued that a genocide determination would require additional U.S. action.

>The Knights of Columbus said Kerry's decision was "correct and truly historic," and In Defense of Christians, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, the Greek Orthodox Church and numerous other organizations, including the Center for the Prevention of Genocide at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum also welcomed the move.
>>
About fucking time. Watch mudslime groups condemn it as raciss
>>
>>67799587

probably use it as an excuse to take in more refugees
>>
We could have wiped them out in weeks.

We need a full scale invasion force to remind the middle east who fucking owns this planet. We need the largest show of force seen in our lifetimes.

When they understand how powerful we really are, they will stand down quietly to save what few of their lives remain.
>>
>>67799391
this doesn't mean shit.

according to liberals, killing anyone = genocide
>>
>>67799391
LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR A NEW CRUSADE

DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
>>67799994
>they're butchering christians!
>better import more muslims
>>
>The Knights of Columbus

Can someone give me the redpill on these guys? Are they shabbos goyim like the Freemasons?
>>
The religion of peace strikes again!
>>
>>67800468
i dont see a moral problem with taking in christian refugees over muslim ones, we should take care of our own before others
>>
>>67800491
Basically all the old dudes who help the church who are not priests.

Source: my dad is one
>>
>taking this long to state the obvious
Oh yeah the govt totally isn't incompetent
>>
>>67802241
Don't they also help tards? I think those are the people selling me Tootsie rolls for a dollar at the stop light.
>>
>>67799391
So http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35831711 So does England
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.