[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're sayin I can go out, right now, to buy this behemoth,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 20160317_134700.jpg (491 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160317_134700.jpg
491 KB, 1280x960
So you're sayin I can go out, right now, to buy this behemoth, and (YOU) are ok with this?
Even after the shitty day at work I just had?
Even after my GF just left me this morning?
Even after my cat died this afternoon?
Even after all this?
And you're comfortable with that?
Why can't the gun manufacturers AT LEAST raise the price to an astronomical amount so not EVERYONE can afford it?
>>
>>67798367
you're right, people really should be able to buy big TVs.
>>
File: Ruger-Precision-Rifle-5.jpg (120 KB, 930x627) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-Precision-Rifle-5.jpg
120 KB, 930x627
>>67798367
WOOPS, WRONG PIC
>>
grabbercucks btfo by themselves in this thread
>>
File: 1456774697212.gif (2 MB, 231x227) Image search: [Google]
1456774697212.gif
2 MB, 231x227
>>67798543
>implying you can afford that
>>
>>67798543
I know literally nothing about guns.

But, from an aesthetic point of view, that thing looks nice.
>>
>>67798543
Wow it's a fucking bolt action rifle.

I actually wouldn't be worried because it sounds like you won't get but one shot off before ceasing to be a problem from your day and evidently your background with firearms.
>>
>>67798543
>>67798367
Reddit we've had this conversation every day for a month. Yes faggot I do and I am okay with it. It's only people like you who can't control themselves and can't deal with problems in a non destructive way.

The lesson here is if you try anything we'll just fucking shoot you. Faggot. Go cry into your waifu pillow.
>>
>>67799018
WHO TOLD YOU ABOU--i mean i don't have a waifu pillow
>>
>>67799268
What's the caliber?
>>
>>67798367
>had a badzie day at worziiz
>Girlzie told you to FUCK OFF
>Cat was prepared for you as a dish of shitty meatloaf
>mommy didnt give you enough of porrage
>Boo hoo fucking doo

Go kill your self. There are literally millions of gun owners in america and I dont see them shooting people just because they had a bad day. You fuck (among many others) explain that "not all niggers are bad you racist" while they do the most killing, crimes and rapes and shit but when few whiteys start shooting its "BAN THE GUNS HURR DURR".

In my opinion, you shouldnt ban the guns. If some one actually wants one, he will get it, one way or the other. Just set some rules for those who owns them. Guns in a locked place so depressed kids wont have acces to them. Proper gun training for kids and shit. Guns doent kill people, you shits do.

are not
>>
>>67798367
Yes.
>>
>>67799678
BASED

It all starts with kids and you have to start young. Sounds terrible right? Teaching kids responsibility and self discipline oh the liberal tears
>>
File: 1458174634285.jpg (384 KB, 780x1453) Image search: [Google]
1458174634285.jpg
384 KB, 780x1453
>>
>>67801587
rorr
>>
>>67800458
THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!

My country is retarded and while getting one is rather easy, doing it LEGALLY is almost impossibe. Every fucking case when we have had some retard shooting others is by a criminal with a illegal gun OR a kid with his dadas gun. Do not give keys to the gun cabinets to your retarded offspring. If they want to shoot some one it can be done by black market weapons aswell. Instead of banning legal weapons do something about the illegal gun trade.
>>
>>67801587
Jimmy Rollins
>>
>>67801587
cmooooon not murder
>>
>>67801587
please be gentle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.