[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are universities full of leftists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 987.png (151 KB, 279x324) Image search: [Google]
987.png
151 KB, 279x324
I only have two friends in the university because i hate the fucking leftists. Most are antifa members etc.
>>
You are probably a weirdo too
>>
>>67797217

Universities are the primordial ideological node of the state.

It's literally an indoctrination center, when the blank-minded kids that come out of highschool are imprinted with brainwashing radical ideologies.
>>
Their sponsors (the state) signs their checks. Leftism is the oldest controlled opposition.
>>
Because academia is the only industry where their retarded ideas work
>>
>>67797217

Same at my university, though there are like minded individuals who are sick of the leftist agenda. Sadly if you speak up against it you could get thrown out of university wasting all the time and money invested, so many people just ignore the leftists and graduate ASAP
>>
You should pick white man's subjects like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Medicine. No wonder if you meet faggots if you are a humanist.
>>
People in universities don't live in reality.

Your government's nanny-state policies don't help with this.
>>
Because many professors were radical leftists back in the 60s. They were the counterculture idiots who sucked Bob Dylan's cock all day.

And yes, Bob Dylan is an overrated hack who can't sing to save his life.
>>
>>67797217
because you get to sit around playing with crayons instead of doing actual work

It's why they want free college, so they never have to leave
>>
>>67797217
Why is all of Europe leftist?

I mentioned this in another thread, but what you call conservative, I call raging faggot liberal friend.

I think the reason your universities is full of liberals is because your country is full of liberals.
>>
>>67797217
Because you're studying garbage. In useful programs the professors ask students to always think critically about everything they hear as well as their own actions. You can notice the difference as you walk into sections of the University with more lecture halls for Arts Students
>>
When the people signing your paycheck wants to push their agenda, and your choice is oblige or lose your job. What do you think they pick?
>>
>>67797217
What I can think of:

1) Teachers are often paid by the state or have their projects financed by the state. Some of them never got an actual job outside of school.

2) Students often workminimum wage and have big loans. They see banks and businesses as evil until they finish school and get a career of their own.
>>
>>67798105
Becouse we like to help the poor. Your poor are nigger criminals, so you don't want to help the poor.
>>
File: white-guilt-unfair-campaign.jpg (22 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
white-guilt-unfair-campaign.jpg
22 KB, 550x379
>>67797217
It's because of the jews.

It was always the jews.

It will always be the jews.
>>
>>67797217
Left wing politics usually advocate changes and "progress." One would only want change if they feel that the change would be an improvement. In this kind of environment, ideal scenarios flourish because they sound so great.

Academia is all about new ideas and ideal scenarios.
>>
>>67797217
That story blew my mind.
>>
>>67797217
all rightists go working in private sector

leftists get the shitty joberino's at government institutions & bureaucratic policy writing stuff
>>
In reality they are not full of leftists but those people voice their opinions the loudest because they get away with it.
>>
>>67797217
It depend of the field. See the difference between:
Economics : Capitalist
Sociology : Liberal
Psychology : Nymphomaniac
>>
>>67797217
Because most teachers are leftists, and young people are gullible idiots.
>>
because education is a hebrew word meaning "mind-control"
>>
>>67798809
indeed, we actually try to evolve.
>>
>>67798883
Exactly.
Technical studies tend to be more right-winged. As well as business studies.
>>
>>67798105
because we are poor shithole
>>
>>67797217
You are at the epicenter for Leftism, Germany was given priority treatment as revenge for standing up to the evil shit they have planned. If Germany had Won WW2 you wouldn't be having the problems you are having today. Sadly the kikes got US into the war, though it was much opposed by our native Germans. Heck you got an EastGerman Stasi running your country at the moment. Germany's fate was decided before most of us were born.
>>
>>67799009
try to evolve into what? A totalitarian shithole?
>>
>>67798105
Because of communist subversion, starting in the 1960s
>>
It's a very simple concept actually. Being progressive means your are ahead of the rest, you are better. So who doesn't want to feel superior? Add the "fact" that college students are already smarter than the average person and here you go. People just want to feel good about themselves in a very cheap way.
>>
>>67799033
Also they tend to be more expansives (altought in Belgium this doesn't really mean anything, but in France it is a problem I heard).

My big problem is I studied a field involving economics, managment and sociology.
Now everyone's look a dumb asshole to me.
>>
BsC, MsC, Phd (ongoing) physics checking in.

could type for hours about that.

tldr for germany: priviliged people meet other priviliged people that never had to struggly financially and usually have no moral standards except "as long as they don´t hurt me it´s fine" together with no cultural standards except of "muh consitutional state".

they then meet international/foreign students. these foreign students are usually also priviliged and barely bring any form of foreign culture with them, it´s usually the "as long as you don´t hurt me" mindset.

In the end, humans with lifes of 99% "everything is fine and i only have 1st world problems" meet people with lifes where 99% "everything is fine and i only have 1st world problems" and they can´t think that there might be another possibility of suffering. They go to school at the age of 6, get "out" at 17 or 18 and straight to uni until they are 24-28 without ever having seen real life. they think studying 40 hours a week for something you chose yourself and should be motivated to do is considered a "hard life" and can´t even think about people that don´t even have that option.

the international students they meet are in 99% of the cases also from the 1st world and also only have 1st world problems. These "priviliged students" probably make up 95% of the "liberal students".
>>
>>67797217

because its at the time of life where people get ideas of social justice and the naive ideas align with liberal policies
>>
>>67797217
Try being in design school

>I wanted to kill myself

You would think architects would have a pretty clear understanding f market forces. I guess many don't until they actually live in the feast or famine industry that it is
>>
>>67797217
Indoctrination breeds indoctrination. Some people are actually aware enough to recognize that and use it to their advantage, which is what started the spiraling of leftism in universities.
>>
File: RatxE.jpg (24 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
RatxE.jpg
24 KB, 851x315
>>67797217
>>
File: 1358115064108.png (34 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1358115064108.png
34 KB, 493x402
>>67799305

this guy gets it!!! couldn't have said it better
>>
>>67799296
i feel you bruh. Did 2 master's, 1 in economics, 1 in pol sci.

People in eco were quite mixed on ideology.
polsci pure gommunist. Didn't do shit, wrote a racist thesis and still passed. The gommunist did all kinds of extracurricular things, were in every class and now don't have a job kek
>>
>>67797217
Marxists infiltrated and now controls academia. You want to fix the problem? Find a way to "Remove Marxists" in academia.
>>
>>67797217
The first part of the communist infiltration and destabilization process is infiltrating schools and polluting the minds of the youth.
>>
>>67799262
This. They infiltrated universities, medias, associations, then coopted friends and finally took enough places of power to manipulate young peoples minds, endoctrinated generations. This is why we're so fucked.
>>
>>67800000
>>
>>67798883
Also, many people in actually productive fields don't bother to vote in Student Unions because they'd rather just nolife their studies. So many libcucks get votes from the degenerate fields because the students there actually have more time to look into elections that happen during midterm season
>>
>>67799262
You mean Jewish.
>>
>>67797217
Because modern university = Marxist Indoctrination centers.
>>
>>67800238
Same thing. Communism is a jewish ideology, but not all communists are jewish.
>>
File: 1453814550211.jpg (64 KB, 806x412) Image search: [Google]
1453814550211.jpg
64 KB, 806x412
>>67797217
People with impractical and unrealistic ideologies cannot function in the real world where everyone must pull his weight, so naturally they end up in those sectors where personal competence does not directly affect your work. These happen to be government institutions and (state-dependent) universities.
>>
>>67799849
Where did you do it? I'm currently thinking on taking a master degree in economics next year.

>>67800223
Yes it is symptomatic of a political passivity widespread in the West.
>>
>>67800837
KUL, did applied economics there. DId european studies at same time
>>
>>67801049
Thank you anonbro.
Jammer dat mijn nederlands is slecht, fucking wallen secondary school system
>>
>>67797217
Because you won't stand up and call them out on their bullshit.

Really I would wager that most university classes are composed of the following - a handful of extreme left wing losers that circle jerk and agree with each other loudly, and never shut up. The same amount of extreme right wingers, but they don't talk because they realize the professor will inevitably side with the lefties, and 99% of the time these faggots will blather on about this shit even if it isnt a politics class.

The rest (majority) of the classroom will be composed of people who don't care either way.
>>
>>67797217
"Gee why are there so many sheep in this field? So many cats in this cat shelter. So many faggots at this slam poetry festival. And why, WHY are there so many commies at this public university?"
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.