[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarians will defend this https://www.youtube.com/watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16
File: 1449448062531.jpg (121 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1449448062531.jpg
121 KB, 768x964
Libertarians will defend this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS3pwiLJoxY&
>muh big gubberment

>muh taxation is theft

>muh failed drug war, war on terror, foreign intervention
Libertarians are cucks for corporations and other countries that are ready to land grab
Your policies are a joke and worth less credit than Marxist theories.
>>
Why is it always a brit shilling against libertarianism? Are you the same person? Are you trying to become a famous figure like the eternal Anglo guy?
>>
>>67796584
>Seeing how a flawed system such as libertarianism is doomed to failure is a british thing
>>
File: 1456230643067.jpg (255 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1456230643067.jpg
255 KB, 1200x967
>governments are the bad guys
>>
>>67797413
which system do you support
>>
File: 1442702984684.jpg (35 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1442702984684.jpg
35 KB, 416x416
>>67796341
>Libertarians are cucks for corporations and other countries that are ready to land grab
>Your policies are a joke and worth less credit than Marxist theories.
Big words for a collage boy.
>>
Fuck lolbertarians
>>
>>67796341

Sauce?
>>
>>67798075
wew lad, watch the language or i'll report you to the queen's royal rats
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989
>>
>>67797710
Order and realism.

Were individualism behind this creativity and advancement of the human race then wouldn't the level of achievements measured here >>67797413 be more even and less disproportionate and not overwhelming Superpowers.
>>
>>67796341
>>
>>67798335
Heidi Harper
>>
>>67798601
wew lad get a load of this Turk.
>>
File: Quote-Locke-300x300.jpg (78 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Quote-Locke-300x300.jpg
78 KB, 300x300
>>67797413
Yes OP brits where not always kuks, that is a recent development.
>>67796341
>not realizing that corporations are creations of the state.
>Not realizing that the government passes legislation in favor of corporations.
I know this is a bait thread but still come on!
>>
>>67798335
Heidi Harper she doesn't have much out or fapworthy pictures other than this one
>>
>>67798971

Thanks Da Silva, you da man.
>>
File: 1418557975435.jpg (403 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
1418557975435.jpg
403 KB, 1024x652
>>67798628
>Were individualism behind this creativity and advancement of the human race then wouldn't the level of achievements measured here >>67797413 be more even and less disproportionate and not overwhelming Superpowers.
but the "rest of the world" was following an even more commune mentality. see china, india, and others, where individualism is valued less.
also your chart doesn't show much since it's only recent inventions. egypt, greece, rome, china, and many others had achieved much more. and that "significant figures" is obviously bullshit.

also, a lot of the inventions europeas did were done by individuals, scientists who's names we know today, not a government.

also, if you plot out the achievements of jews, it's prob be proportionally greater than that of the europeans. do you also propose we "orderly and rationally" only have jews in power?

>>67799021
literatarianism is among other things about reducing government tyranny. i don't care if i have to live in a less technologically advanced country, so long as i'm more free.
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/10/uk-convicts-man-over-manga-sex-images-of-children/
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/10/20/uk-gun-owners-now-subject-to-warrantless-home-searches/
>>
File: 1457321583427.jpg (23 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
1457321583427.jpg
23 KB, 424x317
>it's another thread straw manning libertarianism
>>
>>67799553
>not realizing corporations shill the government 24/7 for power

>not realizing that corporations in a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""" society would have total economic and political control.
>>
>>67796341

>protection racket
>libertarianism

lol wut?
>>
>>67799973
he's pretending like low government involvement would lead to cartels like this one

completely ignoring the fact the video he's sharing this story on is not government controlled. and it's still enough to expose the mafia and have people boycott this product
>>
>>67799687
your post reads like a typical WE WUZ shit post.

Civilized Society and institutions create the opportunities for inventors. All of which is built by the state.

>jews in power?

With the same reasoning Britain should be in control since we disappointingly achieve everything with or without jews.
>>
File: c35.png (137 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
c35.png
137 KB, 600x300
>>67799886
>thinking every libertarian ever is Stephan Moulinex
You do realize that Libertarians oppose corporate bailouts and other forms of corporate/state shilling?
>>
>>67799973
>monopolies don't exist
>oligarchs don't exist
>cartels don't exist

The biggest pyramid schemes were set up after the Soviet Union fell and a total free market ruled.
>>
File: 1438012550082.png (321 KB, 524x658) Image search: [Google]
1438012550082.png
321 KB, 524x658
>>67800733
>your post reads like a typical WE WUZ shit post.
are you implying that egypt, china, north americans, arabs, and others, were white all along?
or are you saying the chinese never invented things like gunpowder, or the arabs things like Al-Gebra

>Civilized Society and institutions create the opportunities for inventors. All of which is built by the state.
north korea to be a super power when.
you do realize your "Civilized Society and institutions" which are "built by the state" will eventually just enslave you, right?
this is literally what they've always done through their history.
>With the same reasoning Britain should be in control since we disappointingly achieve everything with or without jews.
oh yes your service economy is so~ great. what will the EU ever do without you . . . oh wait that's right, you like order, and being told what to do. i bet you love being in the EU, right?
>>
ITT

BTFO libertarians in denial still no explanation for op video
>>
>>67796341
Who is that grill?
>>
>>67801164
the soviet union was already a pyramid scheme
and the mafia took power in the USA even without an official fall.
governments can be corrupted. that's the whole point.

>>67801559
>>67800207
also we're not talking about anarchy here. government may be small but it's still there to protect our rights. just like no one is allowed to kill you, no one is allowed to extort you either. you still have courts in a libertarian society
>>
File: 1455005364373.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1455005364373.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>>67801474

>north korea to be a super power when.
you do realize your "Civilized Society and institutions" which are "built by the state" will eventually just enslave you, right?
this is literally what they've always done through their history.

The first duty of every state is that its existence benefits its people Nk does not and this is a strawman. States like North Korea would have total free reign to do whatever it felt like without other states stopping it. Librertarianism in the west would be their idea of a dream world.

>oh yes your service economy is so~ great. what will the EU ever do without you . . . oh wait that's right, you like order, and being told what to do. i bet you love being in the EU, right?

Handing over power and control to a lefty progressive, union bent of destruction, is not in our best interest. Top kek the EU relies heavily on the UK and we still have the Commonwealth market.

Total free trade would allow our geo political adversaries to become stronger.
>>
>>67801922
>and the mafia took power in the USA even without an official fall.

And then when they became most powerful it was cucked by the state. We know who the mafia is, all the players, they could sweep them up overnight like we do with terrorists. In that respect the state has failed.
>>
File: 1404487023211.jpg (89 KB, 466x522) Image search: [Google]
1404487023211.jpg
89 KB, 466x522
>>67802792
then do you think you should leave the UN as well
i mean they're a lefty progressive union bent on destruction as well

sounds to me like you want to live a country just like north korea. only you think it's somehow going to be better. i mean you said it yourself you don't value individualism, since it never produces anything. an islamic society, or at least an asian one would be perfect for you. . . wait.. islamic, asian, doesn't respect international law. paki is that you
>>
File: 1452204804690.jpg (101 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1452204804690.jpg
101 KB, 540x960
bumpppppp
>>
>>67803730
Never said i didn't value individualism, you cuck. Also impying North Korea to the western states is the shittest strawmen Ive ever heard, that libs meme. Why don't you go and live Somalia senpai? And the UN is an American invention fuckboy. Sounds like youre only argument is hurrdurr liberal democracy hurrdurr north korea.
>>
>>67797995
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>67804583
>Never said i didn't value individualism
>>67798628
>Were individualism behind this creativity and advancement of the human race then wouldn't the level of achievements measured here >>67797413 be more even and less disproportionate and not overwhelming Superpowers.

>Also impying North Korea to the western states is the shittest strawmen Ive ever heard
you are moving towards a police state and you know it

>Why don't you go and live Somalia senpai
why would i do that. i get plenty of freedom and my government is small right here

>the UN is an American invention
if you had it your way tho, would the UK leave it
>>
>>67801164
>The biggest pyramid schemes were set up after the Soviet Union fell and a total free market ruled.

>implying a total free market suddenly commenced from scratch
>implying USSR top dogs didn't grab what they could and simply continued their monopoly position within the state using their old resources
>>
>>67805056
>>67803730
all of your arguments against the state have been either muh north korea or the failures of liberal democracy and progressivism, and then pretending there is no alternative.

>if you had it your way tho, would the UK leave it
No. lol.

>why would i do that. i get plenty of freedom and my government is small right here
And relativity less than the UK
>>
>>67805056

Order=peace=Individualism=inventions

Ask any scientist how crucial the government is to their funding
>>
File: 1457663317092.jpg (223 KB, 606x599) Image search: [Google]
1457663317092.jpg
223 KB, 606x599
>>67805376
The state sold assets to them for a fraction of the price of there value out of desperation. Explain why Putin came and cucked the shit out of every oligarch that didn't fall in line. Ask the average Russian how life was like in the 90s
>>
>>67796584
>>67797110
It's pretty simple. Britbongs were born boot lickers. They stuck with the tyrannous king and "muh royal blood". Look where that got them today. They live in a country where you get jail time for hate speech, and they cannot legally have a weapon. They even need to show their IDs to buy a spoon. I can't wait till all of Britain becomes a sharia zone. It will give us plenty of ammo here in America to destroy the liberal and cultural marxist agenda.
>>
>>67807168
>American """""""""education"""""""""
Kings and queens have been cuked by Parliament for the past 500 years.

Your society is the biggest cuckfest going. congres.tm bought out by corps. Cop worshippers on the right, BLM on the left. Demographically you're fucked. The only thing you do half decently is foreign policy, excluding the past two presidents. Pray to kek Trump wins.
>>
>>67798628
>Individualism is bad!
>Here, let me post charts displaying the massive successes of individualist societies as proof!
>>
>>67808231
whats small government got to do with empires, leaf.
>>
still not one good argument
>>
>>67796341
ITT: Brit salty about losing Americas
>>
>>67797413
>>67808542
I'm not talking about imperialism. I'm talking about human achievement, which is what the graphs that you posted represent.

Individualist societies, like the Anglophone countries and Germany, are massively more inventive, creative, and generally accomplished than communalist societies. Libertarianism is the ideology that places the greatest emphasis on the individual over the community, and most conducts and nurtures individualism. Thus, libertarianism is the politic ideology best suited for maximizing human achievement.

Imagine if every country on Earth was as individualist as the West; if the entire globe was libertarian. We'd have colonized Mars and cured all of the world's ailments centuries ago.
>>
>>67810929
>hat the graphs that you posted represent.
Is it a coincidence that the biggest contributer also had the largest empire ever?

libertarian individualism tm is not the same as traditional views.

>Imagine if every country on Earth was as individualist as the West; if the entire globe was libertarian. We'd have colonized Mars and cured all of the world's ailments centuries ago.

WE WUZ KINGS.

you fucks are completely delusional.
>>
>>67811690
The biggest contributor to human achievement also had the largest empire because it was the most individualist. Great Britain's expansive imperial breadth and her impressive domestic technological innovations were both made possible because of the country's focus on the individual over the collective.

>libertarian individualism is not the same as traditional views.

Whether or not 'traditional views' are helpful to maintaining an individualist focus in a given society depends on the particular views in question. It is not whether or not a view is long standing that determines its helpfulness, but rather whether it supports individualist or communalist thinking. Historical Great Britain and her traditional views resulted in greater human achievement than Historical Ethiopia and her traditional views because the former was individualist and the latter communalist.

It all just boils down to individualism.
>>
Dammit, Anon. I was trying to do nofap.
>>
>>67812464

>Whether or not 'traditional views' are helpful to maintaining an individualist focus in a given society depends on the particular views in question. It is not whether or not a view is long standing that determines its helpfulness, but rather whether it supports individualist or communalist thinking. Historical Great Britain and her traditional views resulted in greater human achievement than Historical Ethiopia and her traditional views because the former was individualist and the latter communalist.

You're entirely wrong. Libertarianism is tiny, tiny government, liberal social polices (anything goes), and absolutly no government intervention in economics, no military overseas bases, no wars, open borders. None of that can be said for the British Empire and comparing Britain to Ethiopia is absurd. Africa will never stand on its own feet without intervention. The only thing it shares is volunteerism, a failure, instead of the welfare state.
>>
File: Statism.jpg (16 KB, 239x352) Image search: [Google]
Statism.jpg
16 KB, 239x352
>>67796341
>Pitiful Bong noises.

Build mosque, faggot.
>>
>>67813974
>ill own this boot one day~

thanks for the contribution cuck
>>
File: Testicle Surrender Bin.jpg (76 KB, 361x427) Image search: [Google]
Testicle Surrender Bin.jpg
76 KB, 361x427
>>67814450
>There has to be a boot because I am too much of a cucked faggot to live on my own.

Bin those testicles, Bong.
>>
>>67813426
>Libertarianism is tiny, tiny government, liberal social polices (anything goes), and absolutly no government intervention in economics, no military overseas bases, no wars, open borders.

You're absolutely correct. That is what libertarianism represents.

>None of that can be said for the British Empire

Au contraire. The British Empire was largely created by private interests, not the state. Almost all of Britain's colonies were not established by military expeditions called in by parliament and paid for by taxpayers, but rather private individuals (or collections thereof) putting forward the resources themselves to establish colonies. Parliament did not own a single share of the British East India Company, for instance. All of the American colonies were established by independent business too—the Hudson Bay Company, which owned the majority of the territory that is now Canada, was an independent, privately owned business, whose privately owned lands were only annexed into Canada after London bought them.

State control over the British Empire is what began its downfall. Great Britain, and her empire, are a spectacular example of the enormous potential of humanity when properly individually oriented.
>>
>>67815073
They were companies backed by the states power and force and closely connected to the governments interests, and protectionism played a huge part too. Two world wars crippled the empire it would likely still be around today otherwise.

Look how we dealt with criminals/undesirables, off to the other side of the world with you. This is statism.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Stoppelman
>Stoppelman was born in Arlington, Virginia in 1977. His mother, Lynn, was an English teacher, and his father, John, was a securities lawyer. Stoppelman is Jewish.
>Stoppelman is Jewish.
It's not even funny anymore
>>
>>67814814
Sure wageslave. hand rubbing intensifies.
>>
>>67816047
>Look how we dealt with criminals/undesirables, off to the other side of the world with you. This is statism.

I'm not really sure that exile is any more or less statist than imprisonment. If anything though I would lean towards less.

The British Empire was founded by private individuals, and British society during the empire's height was substantially less statist than it is now.

People in England were allowed to own sharp objects without first informing the government back in the 1800's. Regulation over immigration basically didn't exist. The welfare state didn't exist. Most taxes weren't imposed yet, and those that had already been imposed were substantially lower.

The state was more heavy-handed in its relations with other states, sure, but not towards domestic society. The fall of the British Empire roughly coincided with the years wherein states worldwide became less focused on feuding with and stealing from each other and more focused on stealing from their own people.
>>
>>67796341
>interviews autistic liberals
>claims they are libertarians
>nice post OP
>>
>>67796341

Im gonna need more pics of her
>>
>>67817015
You're lack of knowledge of the British Empire is showing.

>I'm not really sure that exile is any more or less statist than imprisonment. If anything though I would lean towards less.

50/50 chance of death or ill health during transportation, forced labor in a foreign underdeveloped land. I think id choose prison mate

We allowed state sponsored businesses to set up monopolies in new lands, on many occasions intervening, merging together business competitors for our interests. While they still maintained some Independence, they were not permitted to go against the national interest. They were made monopolies for a reason.

The welfare state is greatly superior to voluntarism or any other libertarian solution suggested.
>>
>>67818329
>this is my first day on 4chan
>I don't know how to do reverse image search
>my real age is 14 years old, but I'm a rebel and clicked "I agree" when prompted if I was 18 and over to enter this board.
>>
>>67796341

For fucks sake

Why did you have post that pic, now a fire rages within my loins
>>
File: 1455656835195.png (649 KB, 800x1107) Image search: [Google]
1455656835195.png
649 KB, 800x1107
>>67797710
>>67798601
>>67799687
>>67800207
>>67801474
>>67801922
>>67803730
>>67805056

get a load of this sperg фaмилия..

is this another dimension?? wtf..
>>
>>67796341
>libertarians are cucks for corporations
>a corporation cannot exist in a free-market economy because it is a creation of the state
>most libertarians are free-market capitalists

I didn't even click the link you posted.
>>
>>67819637
nice cognitive dissidence
>>
>>67818592

>I am gay
>>
>>67819869
I don't think you know what cognitive dissonance is anon.

Nice refutation.
>>
>>67819869
*dissonance
>>
>>67820121
cheap autistic shot*

>>67820009
libertarian sperglord Russia was one big oligarchy in the 90s,this is the fate of every """"""""""libertarian paradise""""""""". stupid nigger.
>>
>>67807168
Yet it's cuckmerica the freedomiest free wonderland that ever freed has given us.
>white guilt
>2nd and 3rd wave feminism
>slut culture
>nigger culture
>political correctness generally (muh "n-word")
>SJWs
>normalisation/glorification of trannies
>mc Donald's
>unconditional Zionism
>promotion of race mixing

But at least you have guns, right?
>>
>>67796341
Small Business Owner here. Completely true.

Nothing we can do. It does make you more money to advertise, but you dont REALLY have a choice (or suffer like they point out).

Same as the old YELLOW PAGES would have been...really. You didnt HAVE to buy space...but if you didnt...you're gonna lose out on business.
>>
>>67821105
the old yellow pages would not extort money for good reviews on a massive scale, at least
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.