[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>> Live in perhaps the most liberal area in the nation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 20160316_222049.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160316_222049.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>> Live in perhaps the most liberal area in the nation
>> All restaurant cooks are Mexican so wearing Trump hat to a restaurant is a big nope
>> Born and raised here, black people were rare but suddenly they are everywhere
>> numale's balding everywhere
>> Everybody looks pissed off all the time because libruls

Anybody in a similar situation? Lone MAGA lion in a sea of savages.

Pic not related. It's just the heart that was cut from a pig last night.
>>
>>67794972
I go to college

that should be enough
>>
>>67795051
Point taken. In some ways, that's much worse. I don't have any reason to have to be around people shoving their warped ideology down my throat as part of the curriculum so at least there's that.
>>
>>67794972
>wearing a hat to a restaurant
Barbarian.
>>
>>67795193
Hey this includes diners and take out. Otherwise the restaurant has to be worthy of cap removal.
>>
>>67794972
>>67795051
Fucking pussies.

Just wear it.
>>
>>67794972
What's in the fucking box.
>>
File: wojack cholo.jpg (204 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
wojack cholo.jpg
204 KB, 646x774
>>67795051

I go to a Mexican Medicine college.

Try to beat that.

I cant even say how much i hate niggers without inciting a riot.
Even worse with the Genderkin colored-hair whores
>>
>>67795600
>Mexican medicine
>>
>>67795600
>Mexican Medicine college

You work at a butcher shop? Or are you learning how to become a drug dealer?
>>
>>67795600
Do they teach a cure for this "Trump anxiety" I keep reading about?
>>
File: Worst girl smug.jpg (226 KB, 560x577) Image search: [Google]
Worst girl smug.jpg
226 KB, 560x577
>>67795779
>>67795973

We have a really fucking low floor at medicine desu senpai.

Heard on the radio some faggot at the IMSS had chopped a baby´s dick thinking it was the umbilical cord, poor bastard.

Or some botched failed-product extraction where they left the corpse inside and the woman had literally a rotting carcass inside her womb.

That said, Medicine down here isnt that bad

>>67796379
Nothing more than stupid liberals repeating whatever the fuck they read on Kikebook.

Other than that they show no signs of attention at the USA Political campaign until Kikebook shits something new and they lose interest soem days later.
>>
File: med horror.png (126 KB, 1398x1183) Image search: [Google]
med horror.png
126 KB, 1398x1183
>>67795973

You learn how to be a good drug dealer at high school you dumb fuck.

And at the butchery you learn how to chop the corpses for better dissolving times at the Acid barrel, bunch of fucking casuals.
>>
>>67797035
>those two stories

Jesus, m8. Good luck in your studies
>>
File: wtf2.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>>67797035
>Heard on the radio some faggot at the IMSS had chopped a baby´s dick thinking it was the umbilical cord, poor bastard.
>>
>>67794972
>Pic not related. It's just the heart that was cut from a pig last night

Are you planning on deep frying it or throwing it at a mosque?
>>
one word: Toronto
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.