[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is going on with this guy and talk radio in general lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Rushbo2.jpg (49 KB, 399x443) Image search: [Google]
Rushbo2.jpg
49 KB, 399x443
What is going on with this guy and talk radio in general lately?

I've been listening to him for 25 years and he seems like he's losing his for the first time because of Trump.

He goes back and forth between shilling for him and hating him.
>>
>>67793680
*losing his shit
>>
What? Are you retarded? He is an observer. Its everyone else, from Glenn Beck to Levin to Megyn, that has lost their shit at least once. Only Hannity and O'Reilly and Rush haven't. Rush is an observer, and ALWAYS brings some new insight to a subject. That's why he is still so infuential.
>>
>>67793680
He likes Cruz, but is not stupid enough to go full Glenn Beck. So, he is torn.
>>
>>67793680
I dunno man, he seems really fascinated by Trump. Would obviously rather have Cruz, but is probably OK with Trump anyway.
>>
>>67793680
I only catch Rush in few minute chunks while driving, but he's always seemed on the level to me when Trump comes up. Usually involves attacking the media for being clickbait whores with no interest in the truth...

There are plenty of legit complaints one can make about Trump. "le ebin Nazi rofl" just isn't one of them.
>>
>>67794811

Rush is friends with Trump
>>
Rush Limbaugh's youtube podcast is great for listening to before going to sleep. It's got the entire program without all the commercials.
>>
>>67795330
He is.
>>
>>67793680
Tsundere?
>>
File: 1456939737435.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456939737435.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>>67793680
Hi Ray.
>>
>>67793680

I thought it was glenn beck. Like when Trump crashed Beck's event
>>
File: Untitled.png (146 KB, 450x551) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
146 KB, 450x551
>>67793680
he
is
in
the
tank
for
cruz

dont
fall
for
the
kasich
meme

how many of you have a ted cruz folder? you are gonna need one.
>>
I've been feeling the same lately. I expect Rush to be unbiased but one day he, while not specifically saying it, is praising everything about Trump and then the next day he is vilifying him.
Sad to say but I think Rush is afraid of losing his job recently, he cares way too much about what other people think of him whereas I listen to him because he usually doesn't give a single fuck.
Hannity is overtaking the Rushbo.
>>
>>67793680
He is hogtied by his audience of boomer cuckservatives. There will always be a kernel of defeatism at the core of his clever commentary on political events.
>>
>>67796521
What are you talking about? Limbaugh doesn't have an employer. His company sells his airtime to the different radiostations. The only thing determining his success is his ratings, not him licking ass to any employer.
>>
>>67796521
Yeah. You hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>67793680
He states both the pros and cons of all the candidates in primaries
Always has you retard
>>
File: Hi Def is a bitch aint it.jpg (33 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Hi Def is a bitch aint it.jpg
33 KB, 900x600
He seems to be all about the truth.

I really didn't understand his defense of Rubio yesterday, though.

Rush is against illegal immigration and Rubio was a bitch of McCain and Schumer in that gang of 8 shit.
>>
>>67796923
>His company sells his airtime to the different radiostations. The only thing determining his success is his ratings
And I feel his airtime, in his mind, is at risk, and he's so afraid of being considered a flip-flopper that instead he is merely pretending to be an unbiased bystander analyst.
Rushbo used to have some balls about him, now he wants to be everyones friend except for the enemies of his core demographic, the dems.
>>
>>67797147
Yeah okay. But I don't know. I think he's pandering to all parties as it is. As a Trumpist, I enjoy him talking about Trump crushing the PC culture and driving the drive-by's insane. He clearly sees Trump's phenomena while at the same time preaching to his audience that the real conservative is Ted Cruz.

So I don't really know that he bashes Trump or anything. He just says Cruz is better if you're a conservative.
>>
>>67797477
>I think he's pandering to all parties as it is
>He clearly sees Trump's phenomena
>The real conservative is Ted Cruz
It just boggles my mind that he has pushed so far back during the past couple of weeks. It was about two weeks ago that he spent his entire show trying to defend himself as not being a flip-flopper about Rubio, but he refused to say which candidate he endorsed to put it on the record.
Maybe it's just my projection, but I feel that Rushbo realizes that this election cycle is going to make or break a lot of people and that the world is about to change because of it (especially with everyone centering their hatred of media outlets) so he's actually too afraid to oppose Trump though he actually wants to. He's been in politics for ever, and here comes some condescending guy who is obliterating polls, I bet Rushbo has dreams every night about telling all of his listeners to stop treating politics like a reality TV show, but he knows if he steps too far out of line and Trump wins that he's fucked.
Also, is it just me or is he airing twice as many commercials lately?
I love Rush but something seems off about him lately, kind of like Beck this past week before his big meltdown.
>>
>>67794162
>Hannity
This. Hannity is going to support the nominee, unlike Glenn Beck and the #NeverTrump folks hell bent on a brokered convention.
>>
Rush is staying pretty neutral. At this point I can't tell the difference in Beck and Huffpo when talking about Trump.
>>
>>67795388
you're insane
>>
>>67798034
Yeah I think there are way too many commercials.

But I'm not sure. Politics has always been a reality TV show in a way, not just on this level. When has he let on that he really disagrees with Trump's message? Has he let on that he thinks Trump is insincere about his political views? Because if thinks Trump is sincere, he would probably not be opposed to him.

And Trump making politics to a reality TV show? Rushbo said today that the elites, lobbyists and consulting class are getting BTFO by Trump and it sounds to me that he really likes that. Rushbo says that it is these elites that have destroyed the GOP and that they are the reason that Obama has gotten away with his shit because the Republicans haven't properly opposed him.

Now that Trump is coming and tearing their asses a new one, Rushbo sounds to me enjoyed by it, although he definitely endorses Cruz's policies.

So I don't know about Rush being off.
>>
>>67795388
that what i listen to most days
>>
as Rush says all the time, his show is just about the current events/news, and he has never to my knowledge endorsed a candidate in the primaries.

IMHO he voted Cruz in FL but sees Trump as a good alternative, much like I do and did.

For Conservatives we really had a win/win this round once the establishment were routed.
>>
>>67793680
>literally can't see the world in anything other than black and white, shilling and hating

You truly are pathetic tbqh senpai
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.