[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on Gary Johnson, /pol/. Why should I not vote for him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (264 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
file.png
264 KB, 490x368
Red pill me on Gary Johnson, /pol/.

Why should I not vote for him.
>>
>>67793677

Because he won't get 2% of the vote, and you're throwing it away. I like him, but I grew out of being a libertarian a while ago.
>>
You should vote for him if you don't mind "throwing" your vote away, Gary Johnson is pretty based
>>
>>67793677
Because our shit voting system doesn't support more than 2 parties.
They aren't even giving him air time.
>>
A few more states end up like missouri, 97% reporting Bernie winning all day... 99%reporting Hillary suddenly takes the lead.

The republicans go into a brokered convention and nominate Jeb. Trump honors his promise to no run third party.

All the Bernie and Trump voters get bitter and vote Lib.

Do we actually have a chance of double digit results for a Lib presidential candidate?

A patriot can dream...
>>
>>67793677

>wants to support israel
>wants to reduce military spending
>supports women in combat roles
>wants to raise taxes
>pro-choice
>doesn't support the death penalty
>doesn't support voter ID
>wants to grant blanket amnesty

Why the fuck would you vote for him?
>>
>>67794265
DUDE
>>
>>67793677
He has no chance, but I don't mind throwing my vote away on him. Clinton and Trump are even worse candidates than mittens and obongo were, I refuse to vote for either of them
>>
>>67794265

>every candidate supports israel
>not a problem if they're held to male standards
>pro-choice is a personal issue, not an issue that holds weight on the country
>voter ID, while I support it, makes sense when you talk about the fact that some people might not be able to afford it and that's not democracy nigga

only issues imo are military, death, amnesty.

i don't mind the taxes either.
>>
>>67794595
>Can't afford voter ID
U wut m8?
>>
>>67794679

some people literally can't afford photo ID.

it's surprising yes but that's a thing.

i think that it should be necessary, but it does limit people.
>>
>>67794762
>can't afford something they don't have to pay for
>>
>>67794265
He supports Israel just as much, if not less, than Trump
Also, you're wrong about the tax thing. He wants to abolish the income tax and implement a national sales tax

Also, Austin Petersen is better
But yeah, if Trump's the nominee, there is no reason to not vote for him.
I'm a hardline libertarian and I disagree with Trump on a number of issues (mostly foreign policy and his stances on free trade), but Trump is our best shot of actually change as opposed to the shit we've been left with
>>
>>67794265
>wants to support israel
Only useful country in the Middle East.( but yeah not really our job)
>wants to reduce military spending
We are not the world police.
>supports women in combat roles
They want equal treatment.
>wants to raise taxes
To get rid of debt so we stop wasting money on interest and can lower them even more once in the black
>pro-choice
Not the federal govt's job to decide
>doesn't support the death penalty
>doesn't support voter ID
>wants to grant blanket amnesty
No comeback for this one, deport anyone here illegally.
>>
>>67794999

photo id costs money.

are you under 18?
>>
>>67794762
>Literally $10
http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,1607,7-127-1627_8668_53359_53361-213207--,00.html
That's not costly.
And if the state wished the state could make it free.
>>
>>67795172

well yeah, that's why i still agree that it should be required. just demonstrating their side of the coin.

the thing is though, >>67795073 is right. just like the states can make it free, they should be the ones to decide.

also prices vary on state.
>>
How much ID costs is not relevant.

Elections are handled at a local and state level, that's part of the reason we have the electoral college. The Fed has no reason to give a shit about any of this as long as each state's SOS passes up their results and send their reps on time.

A federal voter if steps on states rights.

Do I think you should need ID to vote? Yes, but is not the job of the fed to make that rule.
>>
>>67793785
>voting for the most popular candidate because everyone else is

Yeah fuck you and everyone who thinks like you. Do you get a medal for electing the president? You have no stake in this shit, so why is voting for the candidate who best represents you "throwing your vote away"
>>
Multnationalist/Globalist unwitting or otherwise
>>
>>67795319
Look man,
In my state I'm required to ID myself to vote
I walk up and sign my name in a book
A person then compares what I wrote in the log book to my signature when I registered in an ID book
Costs zero dollars
Takes 10 seconds

How hard is this shit?
If liberals believe doing something like that is racist then they must believe blacks can't write.
Which makes them the racists
>>
haha Drumpf :D
>>
File: NotDrumpf.jpg (31 KB, 552x428) Image search: [Google]
NotDrumpf.jpg
31 KB, 552x428
>>67796207
>>
>>67796827

Wow, can you not? The drumpf family had the choice, Caitlyn is a stunning beautiful woman and was always meant to be a woman. Caitlyn is stunning and brave.
>>
>>67797444
Wow, can you not?
The Trump family is stunning and beautiful
They had no choice in the face of anti-immigrant and anti-German racism and oppression.
You can't imagine they struggle the had to go through as a family is be forced to give up their identity
Bruce has no idea how difficult it is not to be given an award for courage for hitting a woman with his car.
>>
>>67796827

way to miss the joke, dumbass. He's being called Drumpf because of his xenophobia, and it's to remind him of his roots.

Gender identify has nothing to do with it. Bruce deserves more respect than a fraudulent businessman.
>>
>>67799243
>Being this retarded
>>
>>67799661

well, yeah, you are trump supporter
>>
>>67799790
fuck off faggot.
>>
>>67800305

sorry, this isn't a trump rally
>>
vote for him if you don't live in a swing state

If you live a swing state vote republican
>>
>>67793677
Fuck him, McAfee all the way.
>>
>>67793677
You should, I am
>>
>>67799243

A tranny murderer deserved more respect than an entrepreneur?

Also how is not wanting America to be taken advantage of Xenophobic?

Massive cuck detected.
>>
>>67801247

>A tranny murderer
She was acquitted.
>An entrepreneur
Bruce isn't an entrepreneur? Are you stupid or something lol
>Also how is not wanting America to be taken advantage of Xenophobic?
He wants to illlegaly override the 14th amendment by deporting muslim citizens, and getting rid of the birth right section of the 14th amendment.
and its the xenophobia that will fuel Islamic extremism
>>
File: 1455765277750.jpg (43 KB, 376x450) Image search: [Google]
1455765277750.jpg
43 KB, 376x450
>>67801633

>She was acquitted

Money talks. Doesn't change the fact that HE was the one driving when he hit and killed that individual.

>Bruce isn't an entrepreneur?

Nope.

>He wants to illlegaly override the 14th amendment by deporting muslim citizens, and getting rid of the birth right section of the 14th amendment.

Why do you hate Americans? You know America isn't the only place on Earth to live, right?
>>
>>67797444
>was always meant to be a woman

Wow, can you not? You do realize she was always a woman right?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.