[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone on /pol/ who still participates in society?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: download.png (3 KB, 348x136) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 348x136
I have no friends, no facebook or social media, live off autismbux, NEET to core. I assume most on 4chan are like me. But to those of you still participating in our society, what is it like?
>>
shitty
>>
>>67792991
How bad is it?
>>
>>67792864
Back to >>>/r9k/
>>
we participate only because we have to. no one actually likes this society anymore.
>>
>>67793087
Lol implying /r9k/ is the only NEET place on 4chan.
>>
>>67792864
When you're working all you think about is leisure and the things you could've done with it. I'm not saying don't be a NEET because you know that already but don't waste your time even if you're a NEET, read books, learn languages, science, work skills, anything so you can earn some money on the side at least.
>>
>>67792864
>neet
Oh god why. This is why the world burns
People whom are redpilled are too afraid and hide at home behind their computer whilst wanking off to amine. All the while they're too afraid of everything and unwilling to do anything to extinguish the flames
>>
>>67793276
Good advice Ranjeet.
>>
>>67793311
/pol/acks and 4chan people are too autistic to make a serious contribution to normie society anyways. Even if we weren't all NEET, we would just be that awkward kid.
>>
>>67792864
Well NEET I'm off today so let me run you through what I've done/going to do
>got up around 10 AM
>go to gym with wife, she only wants to do cardio
>why even come to the gym for that?
>she pouts but I make her lift anyways
>go to liquor store afterwards, wife doesn't want to go in because we're sweaty and gross
>lol it's a liquor store, they've seen worse
>buy some St. Patricks Day booze
>friends coming over for burgers and hot dogs later
>We're gonna drink and watch Boondock Saints
>shitposting on 4chan until then

Work days are pretty much the same everything every day, same people you see on the way in, same stupid conversation playing out with people you barely know, nearly the same work task every day, then you come home and for the remaining six hours or so until you go to bed you do all the shit you actually wanted to do that day.
>>
>>67793577
Sounds horrible. At least you got a loving wife. Semi-offtopic, but why not just go hiking in a park if all she wants is cardio?
>>
>>67793340
Why the comment? I'd rather have a ballsy redpilled dindu friend than a bloody numale faggot as a friend.

Fuck. Thats the problem with pol. You all argue with each other instead of banding together and form a defensive wall against corruption, many whites have proven themselves to be liberal trash nowadays, I'd rather form bonds with people willing to work towards fixing the world, regardless of color.
>>
>>67792864
I have a great job that I am very happy with but I don't really do much else.
>>
>>67792864
shitty, libtards everywhere and i cannot show my power level
>>
>>67794094
Doesn't Germany some great social benefit plans? Why don't you just NEET out?
>>
>>67792864

I run entire businesses under sock puppet accounts with fake names
Currently successfully convincing the video game industry that I'm a woman dev. I get treated 100000x better. Hope they like my indiegogo.
No personal information online
>>
>>67794232
It's always good to hide your tracks. You remind me of people on the dark web.
>>
>>67793739
It's not too bad, you just sort of get used to it. I view work a lot like sleeping, it's that wasted eight hours a day that's necessary to do what I want for the rest. I actually like most of my coworkers but outside of work we don't really have much in common so we're all basically just trying to be pleasant to each other and make it through the day.

On the cardio point I said I was going to the gym and then she said "oh can I come too?" and I thought "why not?" then we get there and she pulls the cardio thing on me. Honestly I'm just glad she likes to exercise at all, a lot of my friends got married and their wives ballooned up within a few months. We only work out together on days we both have off anyways so it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>67792864

I have no real life "friends" in the sense of people I meet and hang out with. I know a lot of people briefly because I've learned (intentionally) to chat with strangers. Most of them are people I either worked with or sold stuff to, I can only think of like 2-3 people I know from actually going to a social activity, and it's not like I meet them.

Have fb but everyone on it are people I don't see irl or they are people I only know from MMOs.

Working in a store, but it's not a real job, it's state funded training.

I live in a small country side place, when I get home it's unlikely I will meet another person if I go outside.

Exercise in a home gym and take walks, watch anime and browse 4chan.

I don't try to meet new people even tho I know there are some girls who are somewhat interested I don't know what I would do with them. I don't drink alcohol and have no interest in social activities besides maybe landhockey, table tennis etc, maybe board games. Going out to clubs or whatever isn't going to happen because I loath it.
>>
>>67794094
Well they aren't that great. I have a nice job and waifu and kids but the political situation is really depressing. Every moron has an opinion based on superficial knowledge or Bild-Zeitung.
Well and shitskins everywhere..
Last week is saw a blonde girls making out with a refugee poo in the loo type of guy, he was really ugly.
>>
>>67794670
Cool Swedebro.
>>
>>67794911
Oh I see. I didn't know you had a good job + family. Just assumed you were working at a store or a restaurant.
>>
>>67793782
It's alright, just banter, I'd rather have friends who'd bust my case than kiss my ass
>>
>>67794191

see this >>67794911
>>
>>67794094
this exaclty.
>>
>>67794670
>go to bar.
>ask for a shot of Dewar's whisky because I've never had it before.
>Bartender scowls at me like I asked for her hole. At great length she asks if I want Dewar's (pronouncing it slightly differently).
>Briefly visualize cutting out her vagina and then carpenter-stapling it to her crown like a little pink dunce cap.
>Tell myself that
>Masculinity is self-control and
>Male-female relations are chicas trying go get a rise out of you and you not letting them.
>Get over it. Dewore's is pretty good.
>End up giving her a tip she does not deserve because masculinity.
>Apparently it's Dee (Di) Wore (Woahr) 's (z)
>>
I don't participate in society, but I don't leech off it either.
I worked for 4 years and left. Now I live on my own savings. I stopped contacting all my friends. I live alone. I don't use social media.
I can't stand the way world is right now.
If I was American I'd have some hope, I'd be in a Trump rally and feel great for participating in something. The way things are here I just can't be bothered. I want to be left alone.
>>
I'm a pot grower so I've completely dropped out of society for reasons aside from it being a steaming pile of shit. But the upside is I get to live in beautiful places and hang out on 4chan all day.
>>
I don't really want to be NEET but I get that "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" treatment where my senior citizen parents beg me not to "abandon" them by doing my own thing. I used to be a productive member of society, worked, but then moved in with my parents during a life change and have been stuck for 18 months.
>>
>>67795326
Here in Canada I sometimes see Trump stickers and accessories even though we have nothing to do with the election.
>>
>>67795326
Shouldn't you help the effort to leave the EU as a start to better days?
>>
>>67795398
How do you sell?
>>
>>67792864

What are autismbux?
>>
>>67793782
That's true, but we are also men. This is what separates us from the nu-males. We give eachother shit.
You may be a nigger, and I may give you shit for being a nigger, but you're my nigger.
No one actually goes ''HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A GENERIC INDIAN NAME! NOW I WILL OPPOSE YOU!''. Who thinks like that? Canadians deserve and get more shit(no pun intended) than Indians.
>>
>>67795771
It's all just banter.
>>
>>67795704
Money you can get for a disability. Mine is high functioning autism.
>>
>>67792864
I was on the path to becoming a loser neet but then I got diagnosed with ADHD and started taking stimulants.

Go see a doctor OP (We have free healthcare so it's free) and tell them about your problems, they will help you.
>>
Been NEET for like 12 years but because of some new law the Netherlands has some sort of slave labor now which forces disables people to "work" for their welfare money.

There is no reason to have a job because there is nothing worth saving anymore. There is multiculturalism, broken families and disgusting vile people everywhere. I don't want to contribute anything.
>>
>>67795692

Live in a legal state and have a license. There's also still a lot of black market stuff on the intrawebz going on out there. But I don't mess with any of that.
>>
File: neet.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
2016 not being a neet = cuck
>>
>>67795938
I'm in contact with healthcare workers. Didn't you read the autismbux part? I'm recognized as disabled with autism by Canadian gov.
>>
I make money with adsense, the solution for sperglords
>>
>>67792864
If you live in Hamilton, some of us are meeting downtown Hamilton tomorrow for a coffee if you want to join.
>>
>>67795983
>Black market stuff on the intrawebz
you mean like the now shut-down silkroad?
>>
>>67792864
I'm 23 and have an entry level job

It fucking sucks but I have hope its going to get better
>>
File: BaNqe9Qr_400x400.png (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BaNqe9Qr_400x400.png
84 KB, 400x400
>>67795617
Maybe, but I thought that's what we were doing in 2014. We failed.
I was so excited seeing these stickers in all windows. I thought we'd finally see change.
What broke the camel's back for me was when everyone started bashing Trump and trying to get him banned.
>>
>>67796193
BC here. Sorry. Not that I would meet anyone through 4chan in the first place. No offense of course.
>>
>>67796247
None taken.
>>
File: MaineCoon.jpg (85 KB, 426x284) Image search: [Google]
MaineCoon.jpg
85 KB, 426x284
>>67792864
>work full time (and post to /pol/ at work)
>sometimes 2 jobs if the community college I'm adjunct faculty at has a class they need covered
>breed and exhibit based Maine Coons
>own a home
>otherwise ignore society

I just can't be bothered to deal with people outside of work anymore.
>>
R9K
K
>>
ya me and my emirati friends go desert camping and chill and hang out or we go offroading
>>
>>67792864
I have a job. I'm a junior doctor. I see loads of people, mostly old people, in their social environment. I'm in a very conservative specialty. It's interesting. I haven't been doing clinical work for long, but I have already also seen two people I could swear were /b/-tards. I'm sure they never leave the house, but they had to because they needed medical attention.

I can tell you that not being a NEET is great. There are so many products and services and experiences you can attain for money and/or for being an affluent single white healthy straight male, most of the offers of society are wide open. It's a great time to be alive. Plus I get to shitpost here just like you retards. Go figure.
>>
I'm a high functioning autist but I actually put effort into working hard in school and now I have a STEM job and enough practiced social skills to be seen as mostly normal.

I'm still starting to hate myself though but I'd feel a lot worse as a NEET. I'm considering finding a way to live off-grid with my savings after a few years.
>>
I work and come home with my girl. We moved from philly to the countty in VA. I dont socialize or much or use facebook a ton but i have one. The only time im around people is when we go to music festivals which are full of entitled white liberal cunts and cucks.
>>
>>67795248
>Apparently it's Dee (Di) Wore (Woahr) 's (z)
Like fuck it is.

(Source: Am drunken Scotsman)
>>
>>67796060
autismbux is 4chan slang for welfare, not everyone who says they are on autismbux actually has autism.

How much does the gov give you per year? I'm curious.
>>
>>67792864
Nah, I'm a normal human being outside of pol. I never tell anyone about pol. I do normal things most of the time, but pol is my favourite way to waste my free time.

I think most people on pol are at least nominally normal. Most aren't NEET losers. Losers, sure, but NEET losers are the most pathetic class of people on the planet.
>>
File: 1453328500306.jpg (56 KB, 419x444) Image search: [Google]
1453328500306.jpg
56 KB, 419x444
>>67792864
I'm married with two kids, I love my wife and children. But other than that I'm anti-social and want see society melt in flames.
It's nice having kids - they wake me up every morning and wreck me. Jumping on my head. Also bring married is great. The warmth of a woman is lovely.

But I hate modern culture and society.
>>
>>67796315
You probably have toxoplasmosis
>>
File: cat.jpg (9 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
9 KB, 220x200
go try dokha it makes you feel social
>>
>>67796197

There's tons of markets that have taken it's place. DarkNet markets are just a reality now. It's a murky world I got interested in a year or two ago but haven't looked at in awhile.
>>
>>67796437
906$ about 250 creds higher than normal welfare. Getting another 77$ boost by September (because of Trudeau policies?). In Alberta I hear stories of a cool $1500 a month.
>>
>>67792864
/b/ is that-a-way
>>
>>67796437
Autismbux refers mostly to the sort of welfare that is questionable.
If you don't have any legs and you get welfare you're not on autismbux.
If you have mild autism, social anxiety and other shit that does not stop you from getting a job then you're on autismbux.

Most people in the UK who are on autismbux don't have any illnesses whatsoever. I've met people who just don't want to work, and they get money. Why? I've got no fucking clue. It's government programs. I refuse to abuse these systems.
>>
The real world is usually shitty. I direct a whole department at the company where I work but all I do is try to ignore certain stupidity and get underpaid constantly.

Nature is nice though. Enjoy the world. Find a few good people, and ignore the rest.
>>
>>67796525
Not likely. I couldn't stand our species when I was an edgy teen, long before I had a couple of cats.

Humanity sucks.
>>
File: 1458171209791.gif (781 KB, 235x277) Image search: [Google]
1458171209791.gif
781 KB, 235x277
>>67792864
PseudoNEET I guess, doing classes, but expect to be NEET afterwards since I have no marketable skills.

I don't really care honestly, my health is priority number 1 and I'd rather be a healthy unemployed fuck than a wagecuck who drinks himself stupid on his offdays. That said obviously I can't rely on handouts so, I don't know I'll try to do online work or something.

Except that will cut into my 4chan time so, guess I need to prepare for changing my net using habits.
>>
>>67796629
>$1000 bucks a month because you're mentally ill and useless to society and you're actively encouraged to not participate in it

I hate modern society.
>>
File: 410.jpg (18 KB, 480x213) Image search: [Google]
410.jpg
18 KB, 480x213
I feel bad for both wageslaves and NEETS.

Inheritancefag is truly master race.
>>
full time job (that i'm at), 10+ volunteer hours/wk and going back to grad school

no friends anymore tho :(
>>
I'm an emt working as a P.E teacher till favorable ems positions open up. I have no friends because most of them did drugs and I dropped them. Now all I do is work. Wouldn't say I really have any friends. Coworkers and acquintances out the ass though.
>>
>>67796917
I'm just pissed I ain't in Alberta.
>>
>>67792864
Same situation as you neetbro. Except im about to graduate college in a year so it kinda makes sense for me.
>>
I'm at work, shitposting while shitting.

Earning money while shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>67792864
I work 40-50hrs a week. have a good group of buddies, we go out drinking, to sporting events, on trips. Banging a 5'0"girl that grows weed. Mainly just 4chan when I'm on the shitter or before bed.

It's all about balance in life. Finding a good balance between /pol/ack autism and pleb status is a good thing. Too much of one and you just become a faggot.

Just find a job with co-workers you like and that you don't have to deal with any customers because customers cuck you no matter where you work.

Regular society is great, just avoid degeneracy, keep an eye out for the jews, and don't let yourself be cucked.
>>
>>67796596
I keep up with DarkNet news. Never actually bothered installing the Tor to visit them though.
>>
>>67796629
Do you live in welfare housing?

900$ is almost no money when you need to pay rent. How do you manage to survive with only that?
>>
>>67796917
Enjoy it while it lasts, because it won't much longer
>>
>be autistic NEET
>Decide I am sick of this
>Go to church
>Literally everything turns around except for no gf
>Learning a valuable trade
>Have a a job with great hours and benefits
>Made valuable contacts to get into any of the industrial companies near me once I get certified in my trade
>talking to cute girls at my church study groups

Alma 7:24
And see that ye have faith, hope, and charity, and then ye will always abound in good works.
>>
>>67797225
I live with my parents atm. I have lived off $900 alone before though. I just ate chinese takeout once a day. Bought instant foods at the dollar store. Obviously lost weight, but still survived.
>>
>>67792864
I've been waiting to get my Social security card so I can start my life for over 2 years now since 18.

I'm a neet not by choice but because of a beuracratic system that is so shit tier I cannot even get a single card to work. Just getting my birth certificate from arkansas is taking so far 3? 4 months now since we ordered it.

Much more bull shit just getting the documents on the court order.

Say /pol/ which is better: Army or air force

I honestly just want to coast for a single term, have some decent cash to get started, it's all about getting the benefits and being able to start civilian career without endless hassle and bux to go get a edumacation or learn a trade skill (was thinking welding)

All because of some retarded name change issues a court ordered in a custody case when I was like 8 years old between my father and mother or some bull shit.

God damn it. I literally cannot into civilian life because of this. Employers look down heavily on so long without work. I'm pretty much forced to serve in military to actually get anywhere, preferably airforce.
>>
>>67793276
POO IN LOO
>>
>>67797118
The cost of living is higher in Alberta you stupid fuck. It's not like Alberta is just giving out extra money for the fuck of it. I'm assuming you're in Ontario, and Ontario is by far the best province to be in if you just wanna pocket welfare.
>>
>>67797396
poo
>>
>>67797399
BC m8. I always thought we were the most expensive province. Alberta's pretty cheap except Calgary.
>>
>>67797223

Yeah man, it's super cool but also super overrated. It surprises me how underground it's managed to stay even though it's been out there for years.
>>
>>67797399
your people are mean when i visited british columbia
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
I used to volunteer at a soup kitchen in Skid Row with some people I knew at church, I remember asking them their names, where they were from and all that. They were mostly Americans, some were drug addicts that put themselves in that situation, some were veterans, some were legitimately down on their luck but at the end they were Americans. I remember always feeling hesitant and disgusted when an illegal came up, they even assumed I'll speak spanish with them because I'm brown. They even have the balls to tell me that they JUST crossed the border illegally and that they need help. There are Americans who need help getting on their feet, white black brown yellow, doesn't matter to me and the fact the Commeifornia treats illegals better than some Americans really grinds my gears.
>>
>>67797388
Since WW3 is imminent, I'd say Air Force.

Better to die in a flaming jet than a grunt choking down nerve gas in Syria.
>>
>>67792864

>Go to work every morning
>Have fun with coworker
>Go home
>Browse /pol/ all night with no other social contact
>Repeat sequence next day

Pretty comfy i have to admit.
>>
>>67797588
Well darknet is mostly CP, drug trades or hiring killers. I don't see what normies would find there.
>>
>>67792864
Have you heard that Work song by Rihanna and Drake? I know you have, don't answer.

Imagine it instead with bagpipes and chalkboards for the beat. Now imagine it sung by the mom of Penguin from Gotham. Now imagine as the song progresses it does the jpeg-datamosh-RIPearphonesUsers thing. Now imagine the accompanying music video is Piers Morgan bathing in enema fluid as forced memes and trending hashtags epileptically flashes on the screen.

That's kinda how it's like.
Somedays it's funny or oddly amusing when you don't take it seriously, but most of the time it's very disappointing. Lately I contemplate the point of being sober anymore.
>>
>>67797581
BC is probably pretty comparable to Ontario, so good on ya. Rural Alberta is cheap, but the cities and the towns near the tar sands are absurdly expensive because of all that oil money.
>>
>>67797751
Ehhhh, I wouldn't be able to fly jets. I am nearsighted. You can't just get that fixed nowadays cus the operation can only be done a limited number of times, and until your eyes are done developing, it'll revert back to shit tier nearsightedness in a year or two.

I was thinking just being a faggot at a desk doing some easy paper work or something and then doing shit on the internet for the rest of the day. I am pretty efficient at such tasks and get done earlier than is expected through complete determination.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 520x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 520x662
>>67792864
I'm the same , I have none of that . It's so different but it's good because I feel superior to everyone else around me. This girl came into the salon I work at yesterday and we have these gay ass key chains that look like balls of fluff and she whipped hers out and said "ohh I needed the real one, the knock offs just don't cut it for me" I didn't understand what she meant by that, like , is there a designer brand that makes them ?

>did some Google searching
>they're called Fendi balls
>they start at 500 -2,000$ each
>mfw bitches will literally spend thousands for a fucking ugly keychain because Kylie Jenner or whatever made it trendy
>a fucking keychain

Pic related is a 1,050$ one

If this is what define you as "hip" ,"cool" ,"rich" or just socially superior within women, then I have given up on making friends with other girls, this is just ridiculous.
>>
File: CGR5bHIUkAIvDlv.jpg (25 KB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
CGR5bHIUkAIvDlv.jpg
25 KB, 400x576
>>67792864
all that other stuff is fine, but you need a job

becoming dependent on the government is the worst thing you can do, because they can control you simply by cutting off or decreasing your "neetbux" depending on whether or not you are a good boy.

plus, I bet you'll earn more working part time than you do not working at all and waiting for a check from the government every month. if you live in a relatively safe white area, deliver pizzas or other food. then use your experience as a delivery boy to start driving for Uber/Lyft/etc. and after a few years, try to get a job driving limos. getting paid to drive around listening to podcasts/audiobooks/non-degenerate music is fucking aweseome, as long as you don't have to deal with niggers trying to rob you.
>>
Lived the NEETlife for a little over a year and couldn't take it any longer I was so bored. Work a boring ass corporate type job now but at least get a lot of vacation time and enough money to travel a bunch. Half my day at the office is spent shitposting or studying for the CFA exam which is what I would be doing at home anyway
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.