[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Lawyers on here? I'm considering going to Law school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: WhatKindofLawyer.jpg (1 MB, 3552x3486) Image search: [Google]
WhatKindofLawyer.jpg
1 MB, 3552x3486
Any Lawyers on here? I'm considering going to Law school soon after my Uni is finished. I'm mainly looking at Criminal Defense

My question is, how often do you get Dindus ask for your help or other retards that can't admit their obvious fault? And can/do you turn away these types of people?
>>
>>67791362
I aint answering nothing until you add "the jew" to that drawing
>>
>>67791362
If you're gonna be in criminal law, you're gonna deal with criminals. And since niggers are very overrepresented among criminals, you're gonna get lots of dindus asking for help. You should be free not to take those cases; they can't force you to defend them. Questions is if you'll get anywhere if you have to rely on upstanding, white and asian people, who tend not to be criminals.

I'm in environmental law myself, mostly advisory roles for corporations. Works pretty well, mostly white, reasonable clients.
>>
>>67791362
Remember to change the last half of your last name to berg or stein.
>>
File: image.png (220 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 499x499
>Tfw extremely biased custody/divorce/family lawyer
>>
>>67791362
Just don't do it. I mean if you can get into a top ten law school and get in the top 20% of your class there then maybe it is worth it, but don't do law otherwise. There are better ways to make money.
>>
I'm graduating from law school and I want to die
>>
>>67791362
Hey I'm in Law school. There are many schools and just take a Kaplan and do well on your LSAT.
>>
>>67792237
>>67792100

What's so bad about it?
>>
>>67791362
I'm not a lawyer but i would like to be a phoenix wright.

I would fucking pay to watch a lawyer play phoenix wright though.
>>
>>67792292
https://www.quora.com/Law-School-Admissions/Is-it-true-that-attending-any-but-a-top-tier-law-school-is-a-personal-and-financial-mistake
>>
>>67792292
There are too many fucking schools churning out too many graduates, with too few jobs. And I say this as someone who did well at a good (not top 14, but close) school, and have been working at a big wall street firm for several years since I graduated. So, I've done well. The issue is that there are many, many un/underemployed lawyers out there, as people have this conception--fed by the schools--that there is easy enough to land a job.
>>
>>67792003
biased towards whom?
>>
>>67791362
>My question is, how often do you get Dindus ask for your help or other retards that can't admit their obvious fault?
Every single person you will defend is this person.

>And can/do you turn away these types of people?
Only if you enjoy being poor and having no job.

You can't mislead the court, so if they tell you they did it then you can't enter a not guilty plea, but 99% of the time anyway your sole job as a lawyer is to explain to them why entering a not guilty plea is still going to result in a conviction, a harsher sentence, and cost them a lot of money in legal fees.
>>
>>67791362
Criminal defense is a crap shoot
Malpractice and injury ID where you want to go if you want money
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.