[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Worked his way into Yale from poverty >Pioneer in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
>Worked his way into Yale from poverty
>Pioneer in the field of pediatric brain surgery
>Director of neural surgery at Johns Hopkins

Seriously, what the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>67791165

He applied himself and rejected nigger culture.

He'll probably be Trump's SG.
>>
What? Nothing, he's wildly successful and had the fortune to run for the president of our country and did pretty good. Now he has the honor to have a spot in Trumps administration once he's our president. He's doing great.
>>
he ran a presidential campaign as a book selling tour
>>
irish gene dominant
>>
He get to this through affirmative action or some program for niggers
>>
>>67791165
Benzos
>>
>>67791165
He's the exception that proves the nigger rule. Why are you so racist?
>>
>>67791308
>did pretty good
did pretty well
>>
At least he still has a very hot wife
>>
>>67791165
>Seriously, what the fuck happened to him

What do you mean?
>>
>>67791165
Xanax, lotsa Xanax.
>>
>muh grain storage
>>
He wasn't Trump
>>
>>67791165
He worked really hard to accomplish all of that and now he sleepy, so very sleepy.
>>
>>67791165
>implying Americans will ever elect someone intelligent

The Dr. title scares them because they might actually use evidence to make their decisions.
>>
>>67791165
None of those things are true except the last one

also

>neural surgery
>>
G
R
A
I
N

S
I
L
O
S

& FRUIT SALAD
>>
>>67791165
He's a real alpha and a true patriot.
>>
>>67791165
CARSON WILL MAKE BLACK AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>67791433
Then affirmative action is good lol
>>
>>67791165
He didn't have a message beyond: "I'm a well-educated black conservative. Elect me."

Trump, meanwhile, speaks to people's needs, desires, and fears. That's why he's eclipsed his competition.
>>
Watch his Charlie Rose interview on YouTube from the early 2000s. This man is based as fuck.
>>
>>67791165
Sleep brought him vivid dreams, which he followed
>>
>>67792604
The more you people post, the more I consider suicide. Why is my motherland full of such faggots?
>>
When asked questions, he would give numbers and specifics and bore everybody to death.
>>
>>67791165
black and not a nigger
>>
He's proof that leftist faggots that whine and claim the system is rigged and that they need free shit are actually just lazy pieces of shit that arr jealous of anyone with success
>>
>>67791731
>>67792604
Pure pragmatism do scare people. Extremely smart people tend to push toward the pragmatic side. Most of the best scientists with the most signficant scientific discoveries/achievements n history tend to not do well in politics because of pragmatism and social awkwarfness
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnlJUr6VaM
Something bad happened to him before 2015, that's for sure. He became really dull and tired. Video is Ben in 2014, he was a really sharp guy.
>>
>>67791165
He's a fucking idiot, and I honestly don't think he had ever performed a surgery in his life. He's a massive fucking fraud, only in it to sell books.
>>
I used to know a lot of Mormon physicians and that proves you can be an idiot and still achieve specialized professional success.
>>
>>67791340

this
>>
>>67794524
savage, i wish he would have shown that energy during the primaries
>>
>>67794538

...You do know that Carson was literally the person who developed and performed the first surgical procedure to separate twins conjoined at the brain, right?

The man might be getting sleepy now, but there is no denying that he is one of the most influential person in the field of neurosurgery.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.