[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we stop teaching about slavery in schools? If we do that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: iamdisappoint.png (597 KB, 676x904) Image search: [Google]
iamdisappoint.png
597 KB, 676x904
Can we stop teaching about slavery in schools? If we do that nogs will stop trying to use it to justify their shitty behavior.
>>
>>67788313
Slavery is a part of history, you can't just censor it like what the sjws do.
>>
>>67788719
There's only so many hours in the day. Lots of shit gets cut from the curriculum, especially lower down the school system.

What does get chosen to be taught is done to lay the foundations for the narrative. That kids here learn about slavery but not the measures we took to end the practice (We learn more about fucking JFK in history here than we do about the founding of our parliament, or any of our history really) shows it's only there to foster feelings of guilt about our past.
>>
>>67788313
> Freedom of speech is only for our ideas.
This is pathetic, even by /pol/ standards.
>>
>>67789211

Exactly! Who fought for abolition? Religious whites!

Why not talk about that just a little, then fill the rest of the history class (Assuming it's American history) with the story of America without the white guilt bullshit.
>>
>>67789401

I am presuming you have never been in an American history class. When you're not learning about MUH SLAVES you're being taught about the 6 gorilla.

Couldn't education be just as, nay, *more* effective by only briefly mentioning it, and mving on? Christ, everyone had slaves back in the day, but slavery only amounts to just a basic economic decision.
>>
>>67789643
It is a part of history and should be taught, but it should also be put in context which it currently isn't. Also the way that it completely dominates the curriculum is ridiculous.
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>67788313
Nogs in school.

Top kek.
>>
>>67789643
> Everybody had slaves
Mostly you and the other backward-ass countries. Even we freed our gypsies before you freed your slaves.
>>
>>67790534
Cost more to feed the gypos than they were worth.
>>
>>67789814

It's ridiculous. History may as well just be a way to guilt you for the past at this point.

Oh, but only if you're white.

Sure the Irish faced similar hardships...As did Germans...As did the Polish...

...But no, only the inferior races are defended. Why? Because they can't defend themselves.

If you can't bring them up out of poverty, club your knees and sink to their level. And the sad thing is, blacks may not be as intelligent as whites, but there is still a YUUUUUGE economic niche open to them as tradesmen. However because they've been given this excuse to fail, they see their failure as society's failure, and don't try to better themselves.

I've seen documentaries about life in the hood, and there are people there who genuinely give a shit about their community. Teachers who spend time with students after school to make sure they stay out of trouble and give them food if hungry. Religious leaders starting charities and after-school programs for at-risk youth.

But until we can move away from this "BLACKS ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF WHITES" meme, we'll never see them largely represented in the middle class, and they will by and large remain hood niggers. :/
>>
Who the fuck cares about arbitrary names assigned for portions of land?

Schools should only teach useful stuff, like physics.
>>
>>67790534

That's because Romanians are the nogs of Europe. You don't have the superiority or intelligence to enslave anyone.
>>
>>67788313
Why is it millennial women are so outspoken about what kids should do, but are the least likely to ever want or have a kid?

>we should teach kids about homosex
>we should tell kids the can be a woman if they want
>we should teach kids to be feminists
>we have to teach kids not to be racist

>what, do I want a kid? Lol no way!
>>
>>67791024
This coming from an american mutt with no culture or history to speak of? I'd be offended if it wasn't so damn funny.
>>
>We need more whites in depictions of slaves
>>
>>67789814
Nah, when I see how the Jews mastered the art of anti-racism of multi-generational guilt tripping on Germans and repeat it on Americans who are over a century separated from the event, I realize I don't even want the Japanese to have to apologize for Nanking anymore. Fuck the ass hurt bitches every where, eat shit whine more about your muh holocaust, muh slavery, muh oppression.
>>
Better yet, let's teach them the facts about slavery
like how the DNC supported it
>>
>>67791162
I'd rather have no culture than romanian culture
>>
>>67788313

I agree.
>>
>>67788313
>raging social justice minded guilt tripper newspeak spouter
>"i'm 15"
holy shit the common core works good doesn't it
https://youtu.be/FSHoxWaVeto
>>
>>67791162

No culture? Shit, we're the *only* culture left anymore. I could walk your shitty cobblestone streets, and between the gypsy beggars and ancient feats of """"""""architecture"""""""" that defines your culture, I could find products and companies that started in America.

What do you have? Dracula? Ask anyone in the world outside Yurop about Romanian cuisine, and assuming they've heard of your shitty country, they won't know what the fuck you eat. Cockroaches from nearby Turkey? Who the fuck knows.

Meanwhile, American cuisine includes but is not limited to barbeque, creole, and of course, hamburgers.

inb4 "b-but those weren't invented there."

Fuck right off. They're American staples of culture, and when you think of these cuisines you think 'America'.
>>
>>67788313
Why the fuck is there no East Virginia? This triggers me.
>>
>>67791393

Better than that: Their fellow blacks in Africa sold them to the white explorers.
>>
>>67791510
I'd expect that willful ignorance and stupidity from an american. But what I said to the 'murrican applies to you too. Enjoy getting scalped by angry injuns in a few years.
>>
I can't even be angry anymore, I'm just disappointed in humanity.

I hope WWIII is soon, hopefully the horrors of a large scale conflict will change these people.
>>
>>67791819
You're confusing rampant consumerism with culture. Of which you know nothing. I know americans don't know about my country, and it's for the better. It's no wonder either, with that hit or miss education system of yours.
>>
>>67788313
how do we know slavery even happened? a few "historical records?" how can we know for sure that it's not just another jewish lie?
>>
>>67792455

>I-I like that my country is an irrelevant shithole

Try harder plz
>>
>>67789211
>UK learning more about the US than the UK

u wot?
>>
>>67792827
The last thing we need here is more of you idiots. You fuck up every place you set foot in you ignorant, uneducated cunts. You try harder, fucko, you try harder,
>>
>>67791717
When I used to play video games and people complained about my bitching about their failures I now know where it all comes from. When mediocrity becomes the norm and even itself looked as something worth being prideful in, everything suffers.
>>
>>67793532
Yup. Learned about slavery (American slavery), JFK, WW2 (lots of that), and a couple of ancient ruins here.

None of which (with the exception of ww2) directly relevant to my country's cultural heritage.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.