[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If blacks aren't human, then how can a black person's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 29_blkfuer_1.jpg (29 KB, 328x260) Image search: [Google]
29_blkfuer_1.jpg
29 KB, 328x260
If blacks aren't human, then how can a black person's organs/blood be successfully transplanted/transfused into a white person's body? Wouldn't this be impossible if blacks and whites were two different animals? Only reason I'm asking is because I see alot of threads where anons claim that niggers aren't human.
>>
>>67788280
Oftentimes they cannot. There are diseases that affect only blacks, and transplants of bone marrow are notoriously difficult or even impossible across races and ethnicities.

Were neanderthals human in your consideration? They were able to produce viable offspring with early humans, but they were not human.
>>
And what pig heart valves?
Are they human because we can use those?
Guess they are
>>
>>67788280
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/infant-receives-baboon-heart
>>
>>67788577
>There was no significant difference in survival when an organ was transplanted between black and white Americans and vice versa.

That's from the NCBI website. I get the point you are trying to make. I have read the research on bone marrow transplants and I do understand there are other racial factors that do play into blood transfusions (sickle cell) as well. I also get your point about neanderthals not being human. So my question is would it be possible for the organs/blood of a different animal to be successfully transplanted/transfused into a human body? I am unable to find any credible research indicating that blacks are not human.
>>
>>67789426
See>>67789092
>>
>>67789674
Just did. Thanks for the link.
>>
>>67788280
>then how can a black person's organs/blood be successfully transplanted/transfused into a white person's body?

they can't
>>
File: hilter-is-a-jew.jpg (162 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
hilter-is-a-jew.jpg
162 KB, 566x800
>>
You can transplant organs from non-human animals, e.g. pigs.
>>
>>67788280

They can grow human tissue on rats.

God put animals on earth for mans use. Use them all.
>>
>>67789426
Yes because the body will view it as foreign either way
>>
>muslim heart fails
>give him pig heart replacement
>??
>profit
>>
>>67788280
how... how fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>67790199
>>67788902

Correlation != causation

Pig heart valve is a separate surgery, same as that monkey tissue shit. Single isolated cases for specific medical needs.

For all human to human organ/blood transplants (whole blood, red blood cells/plasma, bone marrow, kidney, liver), race makes little to no difference
>>
You can use pigs hearts in humans. It's fairly common
>>
>>67788280

Pig and rat grown organs are used all the time on humans
>>
>>67788280
Pig heart valves are used for transplantation to humans. So are baboon hearts and many other animal organs.

Actually very many organs are transportable from pigs to humans, but it's not a mainstream thing because of the complexity and abundance of pig viruses.
>>
File: 1439751189518.png (417 KB, 956x851) Image search: [Google]
1439751189518.png
417 KB, 956x851
>>67790705
but most ideal is most related, which is where race gets involved. That's why you gotta be good to your siblings.
>>
>>67788280

You can transplant a pigheart or o cowheart into a human body you stupid nigger.

This is why i Hate niggers. They talk so fucking much but knows basicly nothing.

A nigger with 20 years in s School is basicly as smart as a 5 year old kid of European blodline.

Ok the nigger who went 20 years in School might know more basic things but he sure as hell arent smarter.
>>
>>67788280
Let me clarify here OP. Blacks, Asians, Whites, and Hispanics are all humans. However, just like there are different dog breeds, different horse breeds, and different sub groups of birds, mammals and reptiles, the same applies to humans. We are under the Homo sapiens species, but we also have different sub groups adapted to their own encironments they've developed in, as well as their own hormonal and disease development.
TL:DR We're part of the Homo Sapien species but are different under subcategorial groups
>>
>>67790705
Adding on, there's no doubt blacks are homo sapien sapien. But what is an interesting study is that "are races biologically different" (kinda like breeds of dogs). It's where politics interferes with pure science due to social history

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)

It's very interesting. There may be biological traits between race, but it's largely a "ehhhh not worth it since we fucked up and used pseudo science for racism in the past."

So sadly there's no mainstream biological study discussing the difference of races
>>
>>67790705
>Single isolated cases for specific medical needs

Only because it's hard to find a baboon with an O blood type and a pig, that isn't prone to pig infections, you idiot.

They are now genetically modifying pigs and are planning to start pig transplant farms for everything, including lungs and kidneys.

http://www.nature.com/news/new-life-for-pig-to-human-transplants-1.18768
>>
>>67788280
>If blacks aren't human
Does anyone here actually think that?
>>
>>67789426
>would it be possible for the organs/blood of a different animal to be successfully transplanted/transfused into a human body?

http://web.archive.org/web/20071210031618/http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/596_xeno.html

>Of all animals, baboons and pigs are the favored xenotransplant donors. Baboons are genetically close to humans, so they're most often used for initial experiments. Six baboon kidneys were transplanted into humans in 1964, a baboon heart into a baby in 1984, and two baboon livers into patients in 1992.

>Although all the patients died within weeks after their operations, they did not die of organ rejection. Rather, they died of infections common to patients on immunosuppressive drugs.
>>
>>67790853
Oh yeah for sure, most closely related is the best. And most of these surgeries are high risk (lots don't live with a surrogate liver/kidney for more than a few years)

But even the farthest human difference (in pol's eyes some aboriginal vs. Aryan) is infinitely closer than a human and some fucking pig. That's the meme.
>>
You should probably look into "Frankenstein Syndrome". There have been many documented cases of people properly transplanting/transfusing organs from different animal species.
>>
>>67791260
>One drawback to using baboons is that they harbor many viruses. They also reproduce slowly, carrying only one offspring at a time. Some people have raised ethical objections, especially since baboons are so similar to humans. They have human-like faces and hands and a highly developed social structure. Although it's conceivable that baboons could donate bone marrow without being killed, recent experiments have required extensive tissue studies, and the animals have been sacrificed.

>[comparison of human and pig hearts and kidneys] For long-term use, pigs may be a better choice. Pigs have anatomies strikingly similar to that of humans. Pigs are generally healthier than most primates and they're extremely easy to breed, producing a whole litter of piglets at a time. Moral objections to killing pigs are fewer since they're slaughtered for food. (Select the graphic at right to see an enlarged JPEG version [131k].)

>Pig organs have been transplanted to humans several times in the last few years. In 1992, two women received pig liver transplants as "bridges" to hold them over until human transplants were found. In one patient, the liver was kept outside the body in a plastic bag and hooked up to her main liver arteries. She survived long enough to receive a human liver. In the other patient, the pig liver was implanted alongside the old diseased liver, to spare the patient the rigors of removing it. Although that patient died before a human transplant could be found, there was some evidence that the pig liver had functioned for her.
>>
>>67788280
Blood is relatively simple and organs typically cannot. The success rate drops drastically with cross-race implants.
>>
>>67791109
Again, the farthest human difference (in pol's eyes some aboriginal vs. Aryan) is infinitely closer than a human and some pig. We share 99.9% of our DNA with aboriginals, and probably like ~90% with pigs.

The advantage of using pigs is we can grow them and use them, where humans have to willingly give them up. Lots of people need organs that can't be matched, so we turn to second best (pigs). Human transplants will always be superior.
>>
>>67788280

>receive niggers heart
>all of your white blood cells avoid the black area
>>
File: bust2.jpg (47 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
bust2.jpg
47 KB, 500x510
>>67791706
Lol no. Niggers are genetically closer to apes, than to any humans - caucasian, asian or even eskimos.

They just aren't human.
>>
>>67791897
Yeah they are THE CLOSEST to apes, but are still closer to humans than to apes.

A nigger fucks your woman, a baby pops out. A nigger fucks an ape, no baby comes out.
>>
>>67792159
And fun fact of the day, it may be possible for a human/chimp baby, but not enough attempts have been made. It's largely not studied due to ethical reason

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee

All pol meme aside this shit really is interesting.
>>
>>67792159
A lion fucks a tiger baby pops out.
A donkey fucks a horse baby pops out.

Doesn't make them same species tho.
>>
>>67788280
Because we are only half Neanderthal, well less than that now due to constant mixing but still Neanderthal DNA is what makes us human.
It'd the same reason Asians and sandniggers aren't as bad as niggers
Both groups were other hominids that integrated with Homosapiens.
Niggers are 100% Homosapiens hence the reason they aren't human in comparison with the rest of us
>>
>>67789092

She died though, her body ended up rejecting it.
>>
>>67794935
It would actually make them too human but semantics.
>>
>>67790705
>>67789426
Yeah so except all these counter points that prove me wrong and I'm acknowledging, I'm still going to say Im right.
>>
>>67788577
>bone marrow
So wait, im from eastern europe and look generally white. Can i exchange bone marrow with western/southern/northern Europeans?
>>
>>67795846
>generally white
Depends if you are close to the original race of the donor.
>>
>>67788577
>There are diseases that affect only blacks
Like what? And can you honestly says that there is no disease that only effects whites?
>>
>>67788280
>bone marrow
OP BTFO
>http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
>>
>>67788280
Niggers are human.

They're just 3/5ths of a human.
>>
>>67796519
Are you for Fucking real? There are plenty of race related genetic diseases. Cystic fibrosis in whites and sickle cell anemia in blacks.

Science recognises differences in race. Only retards pretend there are not.
>>
>>67796937
Well I was hopping that he could back up his own point and perhaps he would see how stupid it was to say
>Oftentimes they cannot
For calming that they have diseases that only effects them when the same thing applies for whites.

Well so much for that
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.