[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump gets Stumped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: unstumpable.png (350 KB, 618x892) Image search: [Google]
unstumpable.png
350 KB, 618x892
What if Trump gets Stumped and they steal the nomination from him?

What is going to happen?

What can we do now to prepare for a response if the great stumpining occurs?
>>
>>67786447
Rioting - the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all gonna blow right now...
>>
>what is going to happen

Republicans wont see the whitehouse for 40 years if they do a trickery

The gop elite needs toshut the fuckup and LISTEN to republican voters cause suprise suprise THEY VOTE YOU IN
>>
Can't Stump the Trump isn't a joke

He literally can't be stumped. He is too alpha to ever be cornered by gotcha journalism.
>>
>>67786447
We convince /b/ to start #cumtributesforCruz on Twitter and have a good laugh
>>
File: Nice Try Reddit.jpg (182 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
Nice Try Reddit.jpg
182 KB, 864x455
>>67786447
>>
>>67786447
This election cycle is the end of the republican party.
What /pol/ doesn't get is that a lot of the republican's core voters are going to leave if Trump gets the nomination.
And a lot of the republican core voters are going to leave if he doesn't.
We're seeing a transition into a new party system. 6th or 7th depending on how you count them.
>>
A message has to be sent to the Republican party that we Republicans will not stand for the party betraying us.
>>
Civil War.
Straight up.
>>
Texas leaves the Union in a few years probably

At least I hope
>>
>>67786667

Megyn Kelly
>>
File: 1454010981839.jpg (21 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1454010981839.jpg
21 KB, 480x640
>>67786896
Thats fake
>>
>>67786896
The funny thing is, these posters do little more than hone our debating skills on these issues.
Forcing us to articulate our thoughts, and research that which we aren't entirely clear on.
As well as hearing all the other anon's views/researched ideas. Spreading more information that is contrary to their cause.
>>
>>67786447
>what if the sun starts setting east
>>
>>67786447
Need to start making a list of all the GOP people shilling for a brokered convention, so everyone can vote against them.
>>
File: MOGA.png (799 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
MOGA.png
799 KB, 1024x1024
Only thing that could possibly fuck Trump is a brokered convention, and even I don't think that'll stall his momentum the way the primary spread is going. There's two routes:
>Trump eats up all the WTA & East Coast State delegates along with a huge chunk of California's delegates
>brokered convention and all the votes end up going to Trump
The only question is how hard he's going to bust Shillary's ass in the general election.
>>
>>67786666
The quads confirms it.
>>
>>67787025

It's not the end, it'll just make them a non-entity nationally for a cycle or two. It's just a matter of time before something bad happens with a Democrat in the White House and they'll find someone nice and safe to elect. The biggest change will be an overhaul of the primary system so a Trump can't happen again.
>>
>>67786447
You should riot.After all it's 100% sure that trump will win,they would have basicly taken your freedom of vote away. Fuck them up.
>>
File: 1448841686281.png (715 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1448841686281.png
715 KB, 526x526
>>67786896
K...KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: 1437864214945.jpg (91 KB, 962x614) Image search: [Google]
1437864214945.jpg
91 KB, 962x614
>>67786447
Then the country is fucked; it will continue to die a slow death from mounting debt and social decay. Lord knows no politician receiving money from TBTF corporations is not going to change a damn thing.
>>
File: Nyoron.jpg (68 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
Nyoron.jpg
68 KB, 500x446
>>67786896
>Complain about anime images to get them to post more anime images
>>
>>67786447
>What is going to happen?
Nothing will happen.
People will rant and rave, and then do nothing.
>>
>>67788001
For how long?
What would be the tipping point for civil war 2.0?

Isn't denying the people their choice of leader enough to warrant a revolt?
>>
>>67788001
Unfortunately, my fellow burger may be correct. I think the average American is more than willing to let the country crash and burn turning it into a third world nation before doing anything to restore it.
>>
>>67787025
that doesn't sound that bad. more political diversity may help solve the often childish behaviour and lead to more consensus building efforts.
>>
>>67786447
I never said I was a scared nigga.

If that happens, Trump will win in 2020 or someone like him will.

4 years of Shillary will redpill a fuck ton more people. 2020 would be a landslide.
>>
They don't even hide it.

I think if he gets denied, the majority of people are going to say, "well that is just how it's always been, that is the system and the rules that have always been in palce, he is free to run for another party, just not this one."

GOP Official: “We Choose the Nominee, Not the People”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Vv4kRTPLI
>>
>>67786666
You think they care?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.