[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steven nigg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
The guy that nearly beat fogle to death has the last name Nigg. Name a better last name

Pro tip. You can't
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 550x309
Based Nigg
>>
They were fighting over some boipussy perhaps? Steven niggs has some repressed shame he's taking out on a pedophile. I wonder what his deep dark.secret is.
>>
That guy is one good Nigg.
>>
>>67785345
Based Nigg gave his noggin' a good niggin'
>>
>>67785345

>A guy walks in with all this money and celebrity and instead of flying under the radar, he’s going into the yard, walking around with big guys, saying no one can mess with me, flashing his money around.”

Fogle confirmed for having a death wish.
>>
>>67786211
To be fair Money can get you almost anything in prison. It's just that the Nigg doesnt care about Money. That being said I expect Nigg will get a beatdown of his own. Jared needs to beat Nigg or order someone to do it. Hell if I was him I would order a hit on the guy to send a message.
>>
>>67786415

Yea, and then he gets stabbed in the gut the next day at chow.

Hes a pedo, many times they just get killed for that outright.
>>
>>67786415
Should have paid his rented thugs better if they let him catch a beating like that
>>
God bless nigg, he is doing the lords work.
>>
>>67786501
The difference between Jared and some other Pedos is that Jared has mad money. Why kill a man with such amount of money. Hell I'm surprised he isnt on the protection of some big guy.
>>
>>67785961
He was probably molested as a child. A lot of hardcore criminals were sexually assaulted as children. That's why the come down hard on pedos. The rage at being who they are and where they are manifest against the cause, or perceived cause.
>>
How bad was the beating? What happened exactly? Did they rape his boipuss?
>>
NIGG THE JIGG BEAT HE PIGG
>>
>“My uncle was in a position to kill him. No one was there,” Nigg’s nephew Jimmy Nigg Jr. said after speaking to his uncle and reading the incident report.

>“He got him down, then walked away. (My uncle’s) not a violent guy. He doesn’t have a violent history,” Nigg Jr. added.

>“He’s sending a message (to pedophiles) is what he’s doing. A guy walks in with all this money and celebrity and instead of flying under the radar, he’s going into the yard, walking around with big guys, saying no one can mess with me, flashing his money around.”

>Most sex offenders in prison — where they are a particularly unliked group — try to keep a low profile.

>But Fogle’s access to cash, which he uses to pay fellow inmates for protection, allows him to feel invincible, Nigg Jr. added.
>>
What was the age of the youngest girl Jared had/was going to have sex with?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.