[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4 BFIoPCLI Why do we hate Islam again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq4BFIoPCLI
Why do we hate Islam again?
>>
>>67784871
they wanna get rid of ham, bacon, dogs, and force us all to pray to some faggot.
>>
I love pork, I hate arab language and I'm disgusted seeing hundreds of men without shoes.
Other than that, nothing at all.
If Islam helps us get rid of liberalism I'd welcome it but I won't pray five times a day to a desert lunatic and I'll eat pork all my life.
>>
File: 1365621809234.png (286 KB, 383x367) Image search: [Google]
1365621809234.png
286 KB, 383x367
>>67785653
>he would welcome Islam
Gas yourself Juan, you fucking parasitic spineless traitor
>>
>>67785787
What matters if I don't? Our women will continue to vote leftist parties that welcome them either way.
>>
>>67784871
>Why do we hate Islam again?
Because not all of us are Turk rapebabies
>>
File: 1455736806405.png (596 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1455736806405.png
596 KB, 680x680
>>67784871
>>
>>67784871

Because they're fucking scum taking white lands and murdering and raping whites. Fucking hell is this place overrun with race traitors.

>>67785653

>hurr hurr let's destroy all our traditions because leftists... even though that's the end goal of leftism

Kill yourself.
>>
>>67784871
Pakis
>>
>>67786015
>Our women will continue to vote leftist parties that welcome them either way
Women like left but hates islam. At least here. And politicians know it. Nobody likes muslims.

Don't be stupid Juan, this kind of retarded stuff where women think burka is empowering are just shit coming from the mentally ill USA. Us meds are safe from cuckery
>>
File: 9gag_tier_image.jpg (65 KB, 550x657) Image search: [Google]
9gag_tier_image.jpg
65 KB, 550x657
>>67784871

I don't like religious people in general.

I barely got used to the chrisfags, why would I welcome huge masses of ignorant assholes who want to behead me in the name of their shitty god???
>>
>>67784871
Most WEASELLY question possible right off the bat. It is quite possible to admire things about your enemies. "Nothing" was the ONLY answer they accepted as an indication of anti-Western sentiment.

To reddit with you, deceiver.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSVYXNU8I00

Hueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
WE hate islam because...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps
And those who defend this shit on the terms of "racism" have not even read the quran.
>>
File: Muslim-Protester-640x480.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Protester-640x480.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
Simple answer: because it's yet another group of shitskins trying to white guilt us to destruction.
>>
>>67785653
There's nothing wrong with liberalism. What we have now is not liberalism. Heavy censorship in media, governments hiding information and forcing racemixing for the sake of diversity(?) is not liberalism. Kalergi- and Vision 2050-agendas are very real. They are not even hidden, but you can't talk about them publicly.

Liberalism isn't liberalism without economic liberalism.

I don't care what people do, but I sure don't want to pay for their doings or my own values getting stomped to the ground by people who are supposed to represent me.

I do think this so called multiculturalism is only implemented because it doesn't work, not because they think it works. Wages go down(taxes too), social security decreases and countries sovereignty decreases as economic globalists get a stronger grip.
>>
>>67786653
Based David Wood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.