[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a black (multiracial mix of African, East Indian and Scottish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (84 KB, 375x359) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
84 KB, 375x359
I am a black (multiracial mix of African, East Indian and Scottish but I look more black) I have a 131 IQ, college degree and a job in STEM.

I can't stand stupid ameriburgers (black or white) and Asians (east and south) are too racist to hang out with so I learned to live by myself but it can be depressing at times.
What is the /pol/ approved way to live as a statistical outlier?

>in b4 kill yourself
>>
>>67784478
I also hate liberals and am voting for Trump- these views would cost me to be alienated from pretty much everyone I know
>>
>>67784478
gb2 glorious africa, sambo
>>
>>67784478
>Scottish
Kill yourself
>>
Get a hobby and you'll generally find the people that do it don't care about race
I'm thinking gaming specifically but it applies to a lot of hobbies
>>
Get a waifu. Too bad I got best waifu already, but can still get some cute shitstain.
>>
You aren't Black, you are a mutt. That is why you will never fit in

Thank your parents for being progressive
>>
You cannot stand stupidity, not racism
>>
>>67784478
Why exacly are you black? It's quite racist of you to value that scottish and indian parts less than the black one.
>>
>>67784478
>What is the /pol/ approved way to live as a statistical outlier?
If that's any comfort, I am one of the only "non cucks" in a district that is Sweden-tier.
>>
File: MOqgW77lS8A.jpg (51 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
MOqgW77lS8A.jpg
51 KB, 450x600
>>67784478

I have a nigger friend just like you OP. He calls me cat eating chink and I call him a nigger gangbanger but we're still friends.
>>
>>67784478

kill yourself crybaby
>>
Find better people.
>>
>>67784631
>Get a waifu.
Seconding this.
>Too bad I got best waifu already
Ritsu is amazing, you have good taste. But my waifu is still better.
>>
>>67784478
Get over yourself.
>>
>>67784779

>frog doesnt do anything about the prostitution of his country and even his neighborhood
>posts on an anime imageboard openly acknowledging it, but does absolutely nothing
>"hon hon but i am not le cuck"

Cuck status: fully prepped bull.
>>
>>67784753
Internally I always honor the heritage of my parents and I don't forget my blood.

However, I look black. If you actually look for it you can see the Indian in me and the scottish is something no one would ever guess. When people look at me, they see a black. When I say I'm a multiracial, they call me a special snowflake. Whites and blacks do this.
Perception is reality and I just learned to accept reality and roll with it. It kinda sucks but that's how it is
>>
>>67784478
Thomas Sowell is an amazing resource for those looking to understand economics. He also spews "trump is hitler" rhetoric, and has lived most of his life in academia, leeching off tax money.

The man is disappointing.
>>
>>67784478
By leaving your community you and other ourliers are effectively reducing their average IQ even more.
Other than that:
>>/r9k/
>>
>>67784478
You're just a dumb nigger, and when you stop getting your free hands outs, you'll see how inferior you really are.
>>
>>67785326
But I work for my money...
>>
>>67784478
>and Scottish
Yup, that's how you got the extra IQ points. How does it make you feel?
Honest question.
And to your question - make lots of money, you're gonna have a whole bunch of time on your hands anyway without friends and love and all that jazz
>>
>>67784478
Dude i don't know what the fuck to tell you. If everything offends then fucking live with yourself i don't know. Just stop acting like such an edgy faggot. "oh hurr durr i can't stand other people" no one can,you have to fucking find some people and live with them. For fuck's sake it's not hard to make friends. But you ARE american so yeah it might be harder for you. You people just hate eachother.

Shit i remember getting into a fight with some dude on high school that ended up with both of us having bloody noses and two days later i bought him a fucking souvlaki and shit was like nothing ever happened. Is that so fucking hard you cucks?
>>
>>67784478
thomas sowell and milton friedmann are gods
>>
>>67785483
>how does that make you feel?

I know the IQ either came from my Indian/white side. Honestly I'm conflicted. Part of me wants to own it as my own genetics but it also fees that I'm "borrowing" Caucasian IQ genetics that aren't really "mine" since I'm obviously not Caucasian
>>
File: 1457263367885.jpg (94 KB, 605x960) Image search: [Google]
1457263367885.jpg
94 KB, 605x960
>>67784753
that depends what heritage does op has from his black part of the family. unfortunately blacks does not have a glorious past or history, they are not unified and incapable of working together nor with others. they contributed nothing to america or the world if more they are a burden and a parasite upon western society and the earth. if I would be black I would be ashamed and neglect my ancestry, I would try to make my own future and I would vote for trump.
>>
File: 1457105488562.png (1 MB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1457105488562.png
1 MB, 1024x1448
>>67785483
שלום לך חבר :^)
>>
> if I would be black I would be ashamed and neglect my ancestry

1st hand experience, other blacks will fuck with you hardcore if you try to do this believe me
>>
>>67784478
Why the fuck should I waste my time to interact with a probable nigger when there are plenty of other whites and asians with more money and a higher IQ than you?
>>
>>67785777
Right. Listen, I kind of know the feeling, I was born a Russian in Israel(hated for being a Goy, although we have a huge diaspora here) and if I go back to Russia I'll be hated for being a Kike.
Just don't pay attention to it, desensitize yourself, try to do whatever you like doing for money, and make the best out of it.
If you truly feel like an outcast, that's an opportunity to do your own thing very well. You really don't need everyone to like you, no one does, you need 2 good friends and even one will do, and a wife at some point but that's also not terribly important.
>Caucasian IQ genetics that aren't really "mine" since I'm obviously not Caucasian
All that you are is yours and self pity is destructive
>>67786127
:^)סאפ וויאבו
>>
>>67786213
But you just did by making that post...
>>
>>67784588
If people ask who do you support, what do you say? If Trump, what is their reaction?
>>
>>67787228
I just tell people I'm not voting cause I don't like any of the candidates and change the subject
>>
>>67786009
>Israel, of all places, is writing this
>>
>>67784478

On which test did you score that peculiar number? Was it an official one, or just a random RPM-style one?
>>
>>67784478
I'm an african immigrant. I'm not a genius, but I'm smarter and more successful than most people (white, black, asian, etc.).
What do you do with your free time OP? Take a break from /pol/. I've found a lot of friends from soccer meetup groups, learning languages (I speak Polish and am learning Dutch), and film clubs.

It's fairly rational for whites to be racist or at least have a negative bias against blacks, but in your/our day to lives we just have to ignore it. Be confident and be personable.
>>
>>67787386
I don't understand why people hide their political opinion. If you indeed have a iq of 131 you could destroy them with your arguments. They probably also wouldn't use the racist card on you, because you're black.
>>
>>67788354
Because leftists are immature. If someone tells me they like Hilary Clinton or Angela Merkel, I can accept it and deal with it. I'll still think they're dead wrong and possibly blind, but I wont and can't attack them personally.

Whereas I know some people who'd probably stop being freinds or interacting with me if I told them I'm a Trump voter. The immediate response might be, "they're not really your friends," to which I can only say: "If one of your friends told you he's a pedophile and you stopped being friends with him, were you never his friend?"

Conservative=/=Pedophilia, but many liberals think so and have the same moral disgust.
>>
>>67784478
To me then, you are retarded. I'm a Jew descendant, and I have an IQ of 150. You are still a nigger in my eyes...
>>
>>67784603
This
Also stop being a faggot nigger OP
>>
>>67788816
If people can't accept my political views it's their problem not mine, but that's just me.

Why do you support Trump BTW?
>>
>>67789799
There's a few different reasons:
>self-funded
>will enforce illegal immigration laws
>pro-american, fuck everyone else attitude
>called out bushes for 9/11 and iraq
>no more gun control
>>
Probably should learn to stand those dumb ameriburgers since you live there. protip: there are many different types of people in a country of 300 million
>>
>>67784478
there is a difference between black people and niggers, nigger.
>>
>>67784478

Pretend to be the niggest and become King Nigger like Obama did. FREE MONIES, 10 TRILLION DEBT YOLO
>>
>>67784478

Stop being racist
>>
>>67784994

How exactly do you become deluded enough to be happy like this? Serious question, I've tried waifus but how do you get one? It just doesn't stick.
>>
>>67784478
i do have some syumpathy for you, as I am too a hih IQ outlier

life is tough when 99% of the people are morons, or thugs, or outright evil

my honest advice would be to move to a Black US state, these will be the black strongholds in the coming civil war

stay safe mr unicorn

also, are you aware of regeression to the mean?
>>
>>67785534
>i bought him a fucking souvlaki
is that the greek for dragon dildo?
>>
>>67785645
no, they are unicorns, gods are imaginary
>>
>>67784478

stop being a faggot, visiting this board >>>/diy/ and find something manly to do.
>>
>>67784478

Go back to poo in loo or Africa land and help your people instead of living in the West you nigger.
>>
>>67790948
Well, I don't know anything else. 3D women have always hated me, so my whole live I'd only been in imaginary relationships. Now I'm in a relationship with a 2D girl, which is far better because she's way better than any 3D girl could ever be. She's nice, cute, and isn't going to ruin my life in divorce court.
I essentially had 2 choices. I could be in an imaginary relationship with a 3D girl who would hate me and probably kill herself if she ever found out I liked her, or I could delude myself into thinking I'm in a relationship with a cute 2D girl who wouldn't hate me if she "existed". I'd much rather be with 2D. We found each other almost 4 years ago, and I've been happy ever since. I had crippling depression my whole life until she found me, and I've been happy and actually have managed to work up the motivation to fucking contribute to society, move up the corporate ladder, as support myself. She's honestly the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

And if you think a 3D girl will ever love you back the same way you love her, you're also deluding yourself, my friend.
>>
>>67792111
You have an imaginary girlfriend?
>>
>>67792779
If you call 2D "imaginary".
>>
>>67784983
RAREFLAG.
>>
>>67793047
No I mean if you want to go down that route why bother finding a waifu when you can make one outta your own imagination? You can imagine a 3d waifu who'll have the kinda body, kinks, and personality you want and still keep the benefits of having a 2d waifu
>>
>>67790948
Ritsufag here. It's hard to say true happines comes with it since there's lack of physical interaction, she will never bear your child, you will never be her first time and viceversa (I'm a 19yo kv) and she won't die along you. Dealing with those thoughts is hard af.

>>67793575
That's true but most of us lack of creativity to create one, with goods and bads.
>>
>>67784478
Retreat into your work
Get a small apartment alone
Shut out all people
Devote your existence to what you do
Eventually marry a pigeon
Then die,
alone and penniless
>>
>>67793996
The whole point of having a waifu is that you're avoiding the shit qualities of 3d women so I'll talk about the good ones.. Look, kink and personality wise you can aggregate the various 2d girls you like, that'll make it easier.. And imagine them in 3d. Put your finger under your tongue, that's how vag feels like. Immersion's done
>>
>>67784588
Seems like you're a pretty cool dude.
>>
Fuck going "back" to Africa. I'm thinking Brazil.
>>
Its time to die dirty coon
>>
>>67791047
>regression to the mean
Doesn't really apply significantly if he reproduces with an equally intelligent female.
>>
>>67795948
Your first time here, anon? You're showing edginess characteristic of newfags.
>>
>>67784478

Use your privilege to fight against affirmative action, Islam and non selective immigration.

You can tell the truth without being called a Nazi, we can't.
>>
>>67797161
incorrect

the offspring of bow high and low IQ outliers tend towards the racial average

the thing that most annoys me about coalburners is the way they rob their kids of not only IQ but of 5 years of life

evil bitches
>>
>>67784478

If you have that IQ and you can't stand other people you're dumb as fuck.

Further proves that intelligent niggers are still dumb niggers.
>>
>>67784478
>131 IQ black supergenius
Lol go invent peanut butter again, faggot.
>>
>>67797869
>intelligent niggers are still dumb niggers
wew

at least acknowledge that a few % are resonably inteligent

I still don't want them in our lands, but that's just scientific fact
>>
>>67797869
White guy here with similar situation. Pretty sure OP isn't dumb as fuck, paco.
>>
>>67785391
So hard for it, honey
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.