[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thekicker.com/floyd-mayweath er-seen-at-trump-rally-f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (378 KB, 626x638) Image search: [Google]
file.png
378 KB, 626x638
http://thekicker.com/floyd-mayweather-seen-at-trump-rally-fists-out-wearing-muslim-headscarf/

>implying you guys would even try anything

you guys are just a bunch of pathetic internet-tough guys. you always say race war this day of the rope that but in reality you'd be too much of a pussy to do anything.
>>
Remember: See the leaf, leave it be.

Leafs crave attention and by starving them you are encouraging them to look elsewhere.
>>
>>67783463
>gee i just wanted to make america great again i sure hope that clearly agitated man wearing traditional muslim head gear doesnt do anything that may cause harm to me
>t. red hat guy
sums up the left vs right
>>
>>67783619
So this isn't the same case as Australia?
>>67783463
You have a nice country.
It is vast and untamed, like your heart.
Maple syrup is appreciated the world over.
>>
>>67783853

thanks america
>>
>>67783463
He's a fucking manlet. I could just pick him up and toss him out of the venue.
>>
I dont really like Floyds style of boxing but i give him probs.
>>
What's the fucking joke? Floyd Mayweather is dressed like a lady? these onion ripoffs are always shit.
>>
>>67783463
>mayweather
>5'8"
literal manlet
when will they learn
>>
I wish this was real.

>goad mayweather into punching me
>sue for 100 gorillion dollars
>>
>>67783853
Australians are actually incredibly suicidal. Every time you see an Australian shitpost tell him he his smart. Tell him his shitpost is funny. And tell time that vegemite is a real food. You may save a life.
>>
>>67783463
Shouldn't you be more worried about your incredible shrinking dollar than our presidential primary elections?
>>
File: cPc6n9y.png (162 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
cPc6n9y.png
162 KB, 736x736
>>
Loved it when 50 Center destroyed this dude, the niggas can't even read. Look it up on YouTube, he did drops for the Breakfast Club and couldn't read the script. Aaaaaay
>>
>>67783463
>Mayweather is a good fighter meme
He's a good technical fighter that'll just run in circles.
>>
>>67784238

Why does it matter if our dollar shrinks? I don't buy anything outside of Canada anyway so nothing changes
>>
>>67783619
This. If you feel you have to respond to a leaf's ignorant threads, don't forget to sage. I bet the leaf behind this one is the one that admitted to being a kike in an earlier thread. Ignore his threads and throw him into an oven when you get the chance, saner leafs.

>>67783853
Australians are at least funny most of the time. Leafs try too hard plus are downright annoying most of the time. Plus they seem to take their own bullshit seriously.
>>
File: 1044223[2].jpg (33 KB, 505x376) Image search: [Google]
1044223[2].jpg
33 KB, 505x376
>>67783463
>implying Floyd wasn't surrounded by his bodyguards when he did this
>implying he wouldn't sure you if you tried anything

Floyd isn't a fighter. He doesn't know how to grapple. All I'd have to do is sit down on my butt and he couldn't do a damn thing to me. Kek.
>>
>implying a manlet lightweight would do shit
If he was a heavyweight, I wouldn't fuck with him
>>
>>67784489

IM NOT A KIKE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.