[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do y'all think about Gary Johnson? The Trump and Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Babycakes drinking a cake.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Babycakes drinking a cake.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
What do y'all think about Gary Johnson?

The Trump and Sanders meme aside, is this guy any good?
>>
who
>>
>>67782630
I may end up voting for him.
>>
he was fine in 2012

since then he has gone full dude weed unfortunately
>>
>>67782630
He's a pussy
>>
>>67782630
>dude weed
>open borders
Hard pass. He almost tricked me into voting for him in 2008 when I was still a lolbertarian but he was too baked to remember to file his papers in Michigan so he wasn't on the ballot.

Wasted vote. He's basically Justin Trudeau.
>>
He is the only legit choice.
>>
>>67782630
Chickenshit fagcunt destroyed the libertarian party.
>>
Yeah let's not try to win or anything.. Fucking retard
>>
>>67782929
What's with the dude weed meme

Do you people seriously support prohibition?

Drugs are horrible but even worse for society is their illegality
>>
>>67783005
The Libertarian Party was never good, since Ayn Rand's anti-nationalist dick is up their collective ass.

But they're pretty much the only party that stands for both economic and personal liberties.
>>
File: 1400121858536.png (271 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1400121858536.png
271 KB, 512x384
>runs on a platform of small government and fiscal conservatism
>increases the per capita share of the state's debt faster than inflation
>>
>>67782630
After Sander's poor performance and racists remarks I'm done supporting him. No more #feelthebern, now I #feelthejohnson
>>
>>67783129
Making the legalization of weed a major platform in your political party is juvenile.

His main constituency is stoners who won't even bother to vote. I say this as someone who partakes from the herbal Jew every now and again. I don't care if its ever legalized. And I'll never vote for someone brings it up every 30 seconds during interviews and speeches.
>>
File: porcupinePNG.png (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
porcupinePNG.png
13 KB, 400x400
Voting for him if he gets the nomination.
Seriously. Change in Washington will only come from outside pressure. Even if you just want to change one of the major parties you have to vote 3rd party until they get desperate enough to swing their party platform your way.
>>
>>67782630
lolbertarian
>>
>>67783226
>rand
>anti nationalist

kek, this was one of her main complaints with libertarianism, that it encouraged savagery. She was virulently pro-israel and said that the USA did NOTHING wrong in its conquest of the new world. She quite literally said that colonialism was fucking amazing and we shouldn't have stopped doing it.

This is simply put the biggest divide between Libertarianism and Objectivism. Objectivists tend to be, well, objective minded and hold that certain forms of social organization and culture are flat out inferior to others. Libertarians tend to be socially relativistic and either apathetic or supportive towards different systems.
>>
>>67782630
Yea he's alright but the US political system is not designed for any more than 2 choices and If you vote third party you're a fucking moron
>>
>>67782851

Sometimes being a pussy is better than being a dickfag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.