[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid me. That's my name. You know why, fascist? You drove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1458179181606.png (318 KB, 641x469) Image search: [Google]
1458179181606.png
318 KB, 641x469
Kid me. That's my name. You know why, fascist? You drove a Jeep to get here. I drove an eight-thousand dollar KIA. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're Hitler. You can't play in the nu-males's game, you can't convince them - go home and tell your /pol/ your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Listen to the face that is on Comedy Central. You hear me you fucking white males? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Cucking. Always be cucking. ALWAYS BE KEKING. A-Y-K-M. Are, You, Kidding, Me. Are - Are you trying to make an argument? You - Who are you? I know you're white, 'cause you are trying to make discourse. You agree or you hit the bricks. Kidding - Have you taken back everything you just said? And Me. A-Y-K-M.
>>
barely said anything, now he's a meme and his life is ogre

this is like the good ol' days, right around 06'/07
>>
>>67779783
Free speech is for closers only
>>
>>67780411
heh
>>
I want to hatefuck this faggots boipussy
>>
File: Cuck Bros.png (182 KB, 293x396) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Bros.png
182 KB, 293x396
>>67780594
>>
>>67779783
jeeps are fun tho
>>
FUCK OFF, YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>67780594
me too. and there is absolutely nothing gay in penetrating a mans anus, if anything its more straight than fucking some weak womens vagina like some kind of a faggot
>>
>>67779783

The student loans are weak
>>
File: 130014911356.gif (185 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
130014911356.gif
185 KB, 195x200
>>67779783
Does /pol/ truly know how powerful that fucking meme will become soon? we now have a meme to force them to actually make an argument and they have nothing to combat that.
this little weak neck faggot might have swung the vote just by being what he is...it is just like Milo vs feminists,that is how important it is to us.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.