[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP = BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16
File: PSYCHO.png (606 KB, 999x808) Image search: [Google]
PSYCHO.png
606 KB, 999x808
TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Do you want a PSYCHOPATH in the WHITE HOUSE???

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
>>
>>67779521

Pretty much every CEO or politican is a psychopath

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy_in_the_workplace

According to Dutton, the ten careers that have the highest proportion of psychopaths are:[11]

CEO
Lawyer
Media (TV/radio)
Salesperson
Surgeon
Journalist
Police officer
Clergy
Chef
Civil servant
>>
yeah... but you want Hillary...sooo
>>
File: 1457706216337.gif (5 KB, 344x287) Image search: [Google]
1457706216337.gif
5 KB, 344x287
>>67779521
The desperation only gets more and more intense.
>>
sociopaths are the bad ones, like hillary
>>
>>67779846
>>67779733

Hillary has Antisocial Personality Disorder, which is sociopath and also in Cluster-B... Which also makes it a psychopathic disorder

so yes Hillary is a different type of psychopath (Antisocial PD) while Donald is Narcissistic PD.

But im not with either

im with the CRUZ MISSLE!
>>
>>67779631
>Chef

As a line cook I can confirm this 100%
>>
>>67779966
>cruz

talk about sidestepping a pothole to fall off a bridge
>>
THE THREE PSYCHOPATHIC DISORDERS:

ASPD:

Antisocial personality disorder is a type of chronic mental condition in which a person's ways of thinking, perceiving situations and relating to others are dysfunctional — and destructive. People with antisocial personality disorder typically have no regard for right and wrong and often disregard the rights, wishes and feelings of others.

Those with antisocial personality disorder tend to antagonize, manipulate or treat others either harshly or with callous indifference. They may often violate the law, landing in frequent trouble, yet they show no guilt or remorse. They may lie, behave violently or impulsively, and have problems with drug and alcohol use. These characteristics typically make people with antisocial personality disorder unable to fulfill responsibilities related to family, work or school.
-----------
NPD:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.
>>
>>67779521
trump actually is an important person though and has great achievements
>>
>>67780177

CONTINUED:

BPD:

Borderline personality disorder is a mental health disorder that impacts the way you think and feel about yourself and others, causing problems functioning in everyday life. It includes a pattern of unstable intense relationships, distorted self-image, extreme emotions, self-harm and impulsiveness.

With borderline personality disorder, you have an intense fear of abandonment resulting in stormy relationships, and you may have difficulty tolerating being alone. Yet inappropriate anger, impulsiveness and frequent mood swings may push others away, even though you want to have loving and lasting relationships.

Borderline personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood. The condition seems to be worse in young adulthood and may gradually get better with age. Although approximately 10% of borderlines commit suicide.

If you have borderline personality disorder, don't get discouraged. Many people with this disorder get better over time with treatment and can learn to live satisfying lives.
>>
Proofs?
>>
>>67780207

Not the point.

Psychopaths usually have a very high IQ.

Ted Bundy had an IQ of near 140.

Stanley Kubrick, film director, was also said to be a psychopath and he had an IQ of 200.

You can have achievements but look at the symptoms of NPD... Are u sure u want someone who manipulates peopel in the white house??
>>
>>67779521

>We've had a clinical narcissist as president since January 20, 2009.
>Uses personal pronouns constantly
>Proclaimed self as, "The One we've been waiting for."

/thread
>>
. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
>. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
>. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

^^ DONALD TRUMP
>>
>>67779521
Oh fuck off you S4P shill
>>
>>67779521
The average millennial Bernie supporter checks more of those boxes than Trump, you know.
>>
>>67780177
>>67780208
>>67780358

This is total fucking bullshit, your the same moron from the serial killer thread who didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

Psychopathy isn't in the DSM it's a seperate disorder discovered by robert hare that is still under debate because it's not fully understood. The cluster B traits you're talking about are not psychopathy, they're completly seperate disorders that can share symptoms with psychopathy. And psychopaths have a lower IQ around the high 90s and most are blue collar workers.
>>
>>67779521
Describes Hillary accurately
>>
>>67779521
>>67779521
>>67779521
>>67779521

Th difference is, OP, that Trump actually *is* important and superior. He thinks that because it's true, and he's smart enough to only think true things.
>>
File: 331013481[2].jpg (30 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
331013481[2].jpg
30 KB, 960x528
>>67779521
>little boys who want to cut their dicks off and wear a dress are perfectly normal and healthy individuals

>thinking very highly of your own self-worth a mental illness
>>
File: 1447031440979.jpg (12 KB, 438x300) Image search: [Google]
1447031440979.jpg
12 KB, 438x300
>>67779521
>DSM-5 criteria
>wanting the perfect mate is mental illness
>>
>>67779966
Psychopaths take emotionless rational decisions. Hence why they are good CEO's.

Ted Cruz is a rat faced sperglords. They achieve nothing spectacular beside nice mlp art.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (362 KB, 238x400) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
362 KB, 238x400
>>67779521
A PERU FLAG WITH A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>67779521
narcissists have delusions that they are better than everyone. its not delusional to think you are better than everyone when you are a billionaire.
>>
>>67781206
>Psychopaths take emotionless rational decisions.

Total bullshit, psychopaths usually have anger problems hence why they hit their wives all the time.

Your average psychopath is more likely to be some blue collar worker who hits his bitch and have an alcohol problem than the sly CEO even though there's more psychopaths in the position of CEO than any other job.

Most CEOs are psychopaths
But most psychopaths aren't CEOs
>>
>>67780358
>Trump has NPD

[citation needed] otherwise...

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>67779631
>Civil servant
Well fuck, there is my problem.
>>
>>67779521
Almost all politicians are psychopaths, so nothing new here
>>
>>67779521
the prerequisites for a psychopath and the prerequisites for an almost legendary leader are more or less the same thing. Point to any one of these and tell me Napoleon or Alexander the Great or Caesar didn't meet every one of these. Hell, maybe we're just under-utilizing our psychopath population. They make great leaders, they wanna do big shit and they have the balls to push opposing forces out of their way.
>>
>>67779521
>Do you want a PSYCHOPATH in the WHITE HOUSE???
No. If I was American I would not vote for Hillary.
>>
File: feature_129.jpg (16 KB, 460x211) Image search: [Google]
feature_129.jpg
16 KB, 460x211
>>67779521
psychology is a racket invented by the Jews
>>
>>67779521
kasich, trump, ted cruz, hillary are all narcissists/psychopaths

and most people in power are psychopaths
>>
This is the same tactic they used to take down Barry Goldwater, saying he's not mentally stable to be president.
>>
File: 139483627941.png (93 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
139483627941.png
93 KB, 600x573
>>67779521
So business as usual?
>>
>>67780552
>= Barack H. 0bama x infinity
>>
>>67779521
Psychopath is just a word liberals use to describe normal people.
>>
Lefties are desperate.
>>
I use to have a narcisistic disorder , but have been humbled the past years and I guess I'm cured. I got really sick and hospitlized ,bed ridden for months, and given tons of medecine. I gained about 140lbs and got super depressed. It's like I'm a totally different person.
>>

Yes

It is time we watch murikkka burn
>>
>thinking you can diagnose people like that
>implying psychology isnt a pseudo-science
>>
File: bundy29n-4-web.jpg (18 KB, 307x428) Image search: [Google]
bundy29n-4-web.jpg
18 KB, 307x428
Ted Bundy was pretty based. He would have made a good president. He was a lifelong Republican. Conservative guy.
>>
>>67779966
Canadian is a more heinous mental illness than any psychopathic disorder.
>>
File: dude.jpg (1 MB, 1471x2120) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
1 MB, 1471x2120
>>67779521

>Canada
>>
>>67786411
for example:
They'll let a psychopath be president.
They won't let a Canadian be president.
>>
File: pepe214.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
pepe214.png
260 KB, 563x542
whats wrong with being a psychopath? im considering becoming one to even things out with multicultralists and jews
>>
>>67779521
Not long ago DSM considered homosexuality a disorder. How long until those you mention are accepted as normal?
You Trumpphobic or what?
>>
>>67779988
Undoubtedly, I waited tables for a bit and I was always genuinely intimidated by the inhuman cool-headedness of the chefs on busy days.
>>
>>67779521
Psychopathy is a diagnosis, not a sickness though. Psychos are everywhere. You know some. You probably even like some.
>>
>>67780358
>are you sure you want someone who manipulates people in the white house?
That could actually be a good thing. A crafty leader who knows just what strings to pull.
>>
File: jim jones.jpg (154 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jim jones.jpg
154 KB, 1200x1200
>>67779521
Considering the democrat platform is basically Jim Jone's mentality , I'd say the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton crowd are cults.
>>
>>67779521

>Both Donald J. Trump and serial killer Ted Bundy were diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

>[...] were diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

>[...] were diagnosed [...]

Yes I'm sure an awful lot of professionals interviewed him, used all sorts of complicated formulas only to come to the conclusion that he must suffer from the aforementioned condition.

It totally wasn't just a Wiki-educated Berniefag thinking he's got it all. Totes not.
>>
>>67781463
We must end psycopath priviledge
>>
>not being Dark Triad master race
>>
File: increasinglynervous.jpg (37 KB, 680x322) Image search: [Google]
increasinglynervous.jpg
37 KB, 680x322
>>67779521
>>
>>67780358

>I'm a sub-60 IQ retard: the post

Psychopaths are actually below average intellect-wise as the reason for their underperforming empathy is a kind of brain damage, which usually goes hand in hand with other sorts of mental impairments.
You get the impression that they are high IQ because you are informed of them through the media, but those who even get to get into it are the likes of Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, etc. who are the cognitive elite of their ranks.
They are already selected, because only high functioning people are capable of doing what they've been doing for years and getting away with it. It's like pointing at Thomas Sowell or Neil deGrasse Tyson and saying negroes usually have very high IQ's.

Also, it is statistically impossible for anyone to have an IQ of 200 with a standard deviation of 15 and a population of some seven billion.
Even if it wasn't, Stanley Kubrick definitely wasn't in that range.
Not because he wasn't a genius, but rather because he simply wasn't the single most intelligent human specimen to ever have existed.
>>
>>67779521
>Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
>Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
>Exaggerating your achievements and talents
>Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
>Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
>Requiring constant admiration
>Having a sense of entitlement
>Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
>Taking advantage of others to get what you want
>Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
>Being envious of others and believing others envy you
>Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
W E W L A D

I checked most of these, but it doesn't affect my life in a bad way and I'm a pretty nice guy around others
>>
>>67779521
Reads like Obama's resume, leaf.
>>
>>67779521
You know that this is mostly just an act, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKt7mtnWv8
>>
File: stump trump pol.jpg (353 KB, 725x3720) Image search: [Google]
stump trump pol.jpg
353 KB, 725x3720
>>
File: wot.gif (62 KB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
wot.gif
62 KB, 387x291
>>67786694
>im considering becoming one
>>
>>67779521
who diagnosed him? where is the proofs?
>>
File: 1458058324561.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458058324561.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>67779521
>>67790738
Where is proofs?
>>
>>67790856
I'm sure OP will deriver, OP always derivers
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.