[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders is the only chance we have to save the USA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Bernie Sanders is the only chance we have to save the USA.

Sanders is the only one that can make it.

He wants free healthcare for everyone.

Free education for everyone.

What is wrong with that?

The rights to educate yourself and cure yourself regardless if youre poor.

Thisnis a political recolution and it won't stop till Sanders is at the white house.

We say no to hate. We say no to racism.

We say no to bigotry.

We say yes to equality. We say yes to liberty.

We say yes to finally become a real first world country.

Www.berniesanders.com for more informations.

Www.reddit.com/r/sandersforpresident for discuss about Bernie policies and to organize canvassing, donations and to make new friends.
>>
>>67779341
theft is always wrong irrelevant of how good your intentions are.
>>
>>67779443
Theft? I am against theft.
>>
Bernie's campaign is already over, he just doesn't want to admit it yet.

"B-But Hillary's strong states are behind us, w-we can still win this..."

No you can't. It's always "next week is our week" with Bernouts. Poor fools will believe it right up until the very end.
>>
File: genie.png (983 B, 168x264) Image search: [Google]
genie.png
983 B, 168x264
>>67779341
...and he ain't winning the nomination. Nyah haha!
>>
>>67779341
Nice flag there you cuck. Your wife's boyfriend must be pretty busy facebanking for sanders, this is your chance to win her back, be a man.
>>
>>67779614
The important states are in feont of us. All of thise states favorite bernie by a huge margin. I just hopenthe blacks will make the right decision once in their lifes.
>>
Bump.

You can donate right now if you want to. Even a little donation of 10 is a lot.
>>
>>67780425
watch this thread die, just like regressive liberal dreams.
>>
>>67780873>>67780873
Its ok. I wont give up.

I need to come here in hostile land and try to make you people reason. Thats what make me a liberal, not being afraid.
>>
>>67779341
Well he is a democrat so everything he says must be wrong. He says free higher education so free higher education must be detrimental to society. He says free healthcare so free healthcare must be a bad thing. Disregard Europe, things work differently there. If he wants to be right he should be republican.
>>
>>67779341
>He wants free healthcare for everyone.
>
>Free education for everyone.

Free healthcare ain't free. Free education ain't free either.

Now where is my pasta, Luigi?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.