[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politicians, ISIS, and the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: barack_obama_crying3.jpg (218 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
barack_obama_crying3.jpg
218 KB, 620x412
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35831711

"We're never going to let something like Hitler happen again." - The World.

Well, it's happening, and nobody is doing a god damn thing; nobody is stepping up and stopping ISIS. I am so fucking angry at the world right now because they refuse to even give the whole issue a single glance. This is what happens when the next Hitler comes along, everyone is just apathetic and couldn't care less of what is happening these poor women. I am sickened by the fact that they enslave women. No woman should be mistreated in such a way. I want to wish a fate worse than death on every ISIS member. I don't even want them to die, I want them to suffer. I really want them to mentally suffer on a level comparable with hell. But I can do nothing to help those that are abused. In the mean time, I guess, I can just sit here and watch them get away with it because my elected political leaders are hypocritical cucks that support genocide by letting it happen. They can't even do the right thing, so I am utterly dismayed. These politicians are what represents me and my country, and I am sick because of it.

Am I the only one who shares these feelings?
>>
>>67778315
Not just ISIS all of Islam
>>
ISIS is useful

It's setting fires to rat nests to steer the rats into Europe, America, and the rest of the world for the Soros-Merkel-Obama plan for the complete desreuction of the world as we know it to transformt he whole fucking thing to look like Morocco

That's why no one's making any real efforts to stop them, because once they're stopped we can tell 10 million "refugees" in the US alone to fuck off.
>>
>>67778315
"I think it would be pretty good to have something like Hitler happen again" - Me (I am part of the world if you didn't know that)
>>
>>67778757
I am not sure what is happening, but something is happening. That much I know.
>>
I pissed that next to nothing is being done in earnest.
My best friend died in the Paris attacks.
The poor fuck just went over there to fuck some french chicks and have a good time, he had no connection to France beyond a chick on his dick but he got gunned down the same becuase alluh snakber
Those fucks repayed being let into the country and giving piles of freeshit by killing innocents for some fucking wank cube in a desert.
And despite being given one of the best reasons the universe could give hardly anyone did shit.
>>
Funny you should post this.
ISIS has just been officially declared "genocidal"
http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:afff93c3c7024e6a8108864ec5cfa28f

Which is a huge deal. The entire UN now has a statutory obligation to stop the genocide.
Rwanda wasn't declared a genocide officially until after the conflict, which is why over a million nigs were killed.
>>
>>67779118
We'll see if the UN does anything at all.
>>
>"We're never going to let something like Hitler happen again."
>Put anybody we suspect might be the next Hitler or a supporter of the next Hitler in a death camp and give the government 100% control of all facets of society so we don't miss one
>>
>>67779323
My statement is directed at the people who are guilty by legal definitions and not a general ethic or race.
>>
>>67778315

Kerry is a mystery for me.

He is the biggest cuck of American politics. Even israelis shit on publicly way more than any /pol/itician
>>
>>67779690
Kerry has done an amazing job. I would vote for him if he ran for president.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.