[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm white, my advice matters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453826894576.jpg (36 KB, 601x376) Image search: [Google]
1453826894576.jpg
36 KB, 601x376
The Trumfags must now concentrate on battling the still baffling Sanders support. They're now vurneable, demoralised and use by the DNC as the attack dogs against the Donald. Hillary will give them couple of states so they don't lose hope and bark at the GOP till the humiliating DNC convention where Hilldawg will sodomize Bernie.
>>
MAGA.
hitler did nothing wrong
>>
Sanders supporters hate Hillary about as much as the Republicans do. Trump has little to worry about if he can show a little social liberalism. It would be a really good move for him shifting out of the primaries.
>>
>>67777592
I cant say he didn't, he killed a lot of Poles. I understand that edgy amerifats love him, but europeans? wew lad
>>
>>67777691
are you sure?
>>
>>67778054
Absolutely, I supported Sanders in the beginning before he hopped on board with BLM and started making so many statements that were outright un-American and ideas for policies that would greatly harm the average American. Now I support Trump. I just hope he can shift into an open stance regarding gay rights, government survellience , and abortion when the general rolls around if he gets the nomination. If he can do that he will clinch it. Taking a stronger stance against foreign tax havens and wall ST would help him remarkably. He's already running on an anti-corruption platform.
>>
>>67778656
>gay rights,

They already have rights asshole there is NOTHING to talk about.
>>
>>67779238
It is still politicised though isn't it? It still affects the perception of many voters.
>>
>>67779390
It is politicized because people like you keep insisting it needs to be talked about.
>>
Bernie is finished m8 it is time to start destroying the Hilldog
>>
I wish all of you would shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67777441
No attacking sanders gives him the legitimacy he desperately needs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.