[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Man Ends and Armed Robbery. Dead Black Man's Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Dante a Good Boy.jpg (19 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
Dante a Good Boy.jpg
19 KB, 420x280
Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.
Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
>>
>>67777415
>new-debate
what is there to even debate?
>>
>>67777716
This is why I love America. Niggers always gets what is rightfully coming for them
>>
>>67778099

Only when white men are brave enough to defend themselves and other customers.
>>
didnt do nuffins
>>
He wuz jus tryna get a din du muffin cuz he din du nuffin
>>
File: media circus.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
media circus.png
2 MB, 917x4143
>>
>>67777415

>The above video

What video?
>>
>>67779371
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
>>
>>67777415
White people are waking up. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>67779493

Bleh. Was hoping it showed the nigger dying.
>>
>>67777415
They are right. He didn't have to die.
The dindu should have done a dindu and not attemted ro rob the place.
>>
>>67779640
That video must exist somewhere since it all was on surveillance video.

I wonder if it is available via the Freedom of Information Act since it was held as evidence, presumably, against the surviving black robber.
>>
He loved to dance. Now he's dancing in hell.
>>
>>67779564
This new Supreme Court nominee will take away a white man's right to defend themselves.
>>
He was a good boy. He just needed some help.
>>
>>67777415
Why are they always using their photos with those silly school hats on their heads? Don't they have any other pics?
>>
>>67780616
They literally don't. I'm sure someone has a meme image where some crybaby goes on twitter to tell a news agency that they thought the picture of a dindu robber teen was innappropriate, and they respond that it was the only picture they could find on his facebook that didn't have him posing with a gun and no shirt on
>>
File: dindu nuffin2.jpg (153 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin2.jpg
153 KB, 633x1812
>>67780887
i got u senpai
>>
>>67781011
White reporter made that negress STFU.
>>
He got what he deserved no debate here
>>
>posting a 2 year old article

take that shit to the history board
>>
he dindu muffin
>>
>>67777415
>there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.
we need to bring back capital punishment.
>>
>>67780616
>Don't they have any other pics?

Their high-school photo is often the only photo the family has where their gudboy isn't posing with a gun or weed.
>>
>>67777415
he dindu nuffins
he was a good boy
he was a good father
he just got out of rehab and wuz getting his life together
his rap career was taking off
he went to church erry day
we need mo money
fo dem poegrams
like midnight bassetball n chit main
muh dik muh fugga.
>>
"He didn't have to die."

He went in with another person with a gun with every intention of robbing the place stupid and shooting anyone who got in his way.

But he didn't have to die.

Jesus, Cucking Christ, pham...
>>
>>67777415

So it seems their graduation photos, are their death photos
>>
>>67777415
Come on, this story is old.
There are plenty of recent stories of didnus buying.
Post those.
>>
I'm personally happy this happened not because I'm racist(which I very much am) but just the fact that you go in to rob somebody, get KILLED and the message is way stronger than any police officer or jail time. Start shooting the cunts. They wont stop robbing or decide to join the human race any time soon so make the message clear.

Any baboon can do a year or two, actually in their culture its unironically "cool" and almost a coming of age thing, so they aint scared of prison..shoot them.
>>
>>67783128
Buying it.
I meant buying it, as in death.
>>
>>67781581
>only photo the family has where their gudboy isn't posing with a gun or weed.
they have to dangle it over the camera to get them to smile
>>
>>67777415

>2012

Quit dredging up old bones to gnaw, are there not fresh ones?
>>
File: 1421974144570.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1421974144570.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
>>67782890
Exactly.

When they play stupid games, then they win stupid prizes.
>>
>>67783045

They probably joke about it when they get their graduation picture taken, it happens so often in the Black community.
>>
>>67781011
Is this monster even human?
>>
KEK based infowars http://www.infowars.com/family-of-slain-burglar-complains-how-else-was-he-gonna-get-money/

>Could've been Obama's son
>>
File: 1446168105300.png (645 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446168105300.png
645 KB, 1000x1000
>>67778647
Shockingly she did not say that.

I was waiting for that moment but some how she said some random shit like she knew of the meme.

Is dindu nuffin mainstream and normies know about it?
>>
File: homer blessed.png (232 KB, 366x455) Image search: [Google]
homer blessed.png
232 KB, 366x455
>>67779653

great post.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.