[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
antimmigrant racists are literally low test fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
/pol/lacks should support immigration from christian souther sudan/nigeria istead
>>
>>67776938
no
nobody wants any niggers in their countries
>>
>>67776938
The main problem is, as you've pointed out, different cultures produce immigrants with varrying degrees of quality. Why do you believe those who are against letting in the borderline terrorist tier syrians are also against other forms of immigration?
>>
I think culture is much worse than race. Take Bosnians, they are White Europeans. Many blodn and blue eyed. Still they are islamic fundamentalists. Every damn week we hear of a Swedish man/girl, or Austrian or whatever, joining the Islamic State. Only turns out them being Bosnians.

And then we have people like Christrian Arabs, which I prefer over White Muslim Europeans.
>>
>>67777229

Why can't we just live with the people already in our countries?
>>
>>67776938
fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>67776938

What business is it of yours how our country decides to regulate migration?

Your country can't even take care of its own poor people, why do you insist that ours should?

"Hur hurrr if you don't let our people in you're racist huurrrrr" - that's a great argument you got there OP.
>>
>>67777454

Cause when the standard of living goes up, birth rate goes down. You need more people to fill in the blanks. Automation and robotics might work, in the future, or it may not.

The discussion should be, who to let in. White European Muslims. White European Christians. Christian Arabs? Chinese people? Et c.
>>
>>67778246

Can't we just incentivise ourselves into having more kids?

We don't live in a fatalistic universe as far as I'm aware of
>>
File: do not suffer the subhuman.jpg (83 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
do not suffer the subhuman.jpg
83 KB, 500x380
>>67776938
Regression to the mean.

Look farther than your nose, subhuman.

>>67777229
Culture is the gestalt of the behaviour of individuals, and behaviour is genetic.
Islam is a violent and backward meme attractive to violent and backward subhumans, which is turn turn the meme even more violent and backward.
Culture is genetic.

The blank state conjecture was a lie since its inception but lack of objective quantified data could excuse falling for this beautiful fairy tale.
But now it takes olympic mindtwisting to pretend it have even an ounce of validity.

You can deny reality only up to a point. Subhumans neither want nor can play their role in your wonderful fantasy. Either you wake up willingly, or reality will wake you up forcibly, you amygdala-challenged faggot.
Fuck this is so tiring. Why can't the civil war starts already.
>>
File: 1458113332505.jpg (183 KB, 699x533) Image search: [Google]
1458113332505.jpg
183 KB, 699x533
>>67778246
Just start fucking more sven, and have alot of children.
>>
>>67776938
I've always said that i'm happy to see women only immigration since it lowers the price of cunt.

Ali G got this right in the 90s
>>
>>67776938
No, they shouldn't. Get out, anti-white kike. Your arguments are weak.
>>
>>67778508
Swedish women are the problem.
>>
>>67779066

Muslim dick is the solution :^)
>>
>>67779166
See >>67778603

Free market of cunts will fix it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.