[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this...is the power....of rape culture. Woah.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x766
So this...is the power....of rape culture. Woah.
>>
>>67776130
Lol, someone reproduced with that thing.
>>
Why do women do this? Are they crazy?
>>
>>67776283
And married ir
>>
>>67776283
>ring
Somecuck married this hambeast
>>
>>67776290
They do this because men are letting they do it, for attention
>>
Requesting video of this happening for research purposes.
>>
Stop giving medical attention and let these fat sacks of worthless shit die in childbirth along with their doomed spawn.

In fact, don't give obeasts any medical attention. They burden the healthcare system, and every single day they have some new ailment or fat person disease.
>>
>>67776357
>>67776371
Have you considered either how ugly her husband is to cope with her awful PMV or hoe dirty she is in bed when her cunt moistens and begs for a 'cis oppressor'?

Personally I'd need meningitis stumps, a semi-internal acornpenis, full body shingles and my eyes eaten out by still living botfly larvae before I settle for that level of crazy. Least of all in Illinois, a liberal hellhole with divorce laws and in Chimpcargo where she's definitely acquired 100 facials worth of negergrubschlange juice and a hole in the membeane between her vagina and anal cavity from the 'BBC'. Every single non-religious fat chick in a nigger rich city like Chicongo has nigger genetics rattling around in their uterus tissue they've had so much monkey cock.
>>
>>67776371
Careful anon, I've lost count of cute brides who literally inflate within a few years of marriage.

Childbirth claims a few, but mostly, once they get the ring, the drive to stay marketable often plummets.
>>
File: 1438482641476.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1438482641476.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>67776130
>Why not press charges?
>Why not file a lawsuit?

Oh, because you're a liar.
>>
>>67776290
>Why do women
>women

explains itself
>>
>>67776290
Yes. I've had transvaginal ultrasounds several times, it isn't traumatic. Only crazy bitches with a bone to pick give credence to this "birth rape" bullshit.
>>
>>67777212
Man I didn't want to read what you typed
>>
>>67778422
How can you have ultrasounds if you're a guy? This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>get an ultrasound
>cry rape

what the fuck?
>>
File: 1457092333955.gif (989 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
1457092333955.gif
989 KB, 400x261
>>67777473
that
>>
>>67779117
>assuming all anons are male
Anon, I'd punch you in the vagina if I could.
>>
>optimist: the glass is half full
>pessimist: the glass is half empty
>feminist: the glass is being raped!!!
>>
>>67779117
ultrasounds are used for more than just pregnancy
>>
Sah-GAY.
>>
Google Search that pic. Go a few pages in. This was posted on r/TumblrInAction a couple days ago.

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>67778713
What's wrong with it?
>>
File: lol jk.gif (2 MB, 203x151) Image search: [Google]
lol jk.gif
2 MB, 203x151
>>67777473
It's not that she's lying about what happened per se- it's that medical treatments-especially for a fetus still in it's mother's womb for christsakes- aren't rape by any stretch of the imagination.

Bitches want to imagine that they're victims.

I don't know exactly what they get out of it but I have a feeling it's a damsel in distress bit that they feel will attract attention and sympathy.

All the fat is clouding what little logical faculties she might have had.

I would love to see that dump bitch get held down and raped by a pack of feral negros- let her bitch about rape then.
>>
>>67776130
I would throw this whale back into the sea.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.