[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Trump take New York? Is it possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2012 Romney Obama.png (63 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
2012 Romney Obama.png
63 KB, 635x476
Could Trump take New York?

Is it possible?
>>
>>67775829
Yes,
but he's taking York as well.
>>
Well people usually have the home state advantage, unless you're Rubio. Trump is actually from NYC so he should have no problem.
>>
>>67778588
I don't think home state advantage counts when you are the wrong party.

For example in Illinois lots of republicans come from this state, however most of the state's population is concentrated in exclusively one county (Chicago) which always goes blue.
>>
>>67778588
I think OP was talking about the general.

Trump's got the primary in the bag, of course.
>>
>>67778807
I meant general too.

>>67778736
Cities should get separate electoral votes. I'm sick of being overruled by some hipsters in the city on the other side of the state.
>>
>>67778588
Hillary was a NY senator so a lot of people also consider this her home state.

I heard something on the radio about a poll saying Hillary would beat any of the republican candidates in NY for a presidential election
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>67775829
No, he's not Jewish.
>>
>>67779327
I heard NY hated her for moving there only to become a senator so she could boost her chances for a presidency. She's from Arkansas or something. Maybe Trump should start to inform people of that.
>>
File: Wew Lad.jpg (3 KB, 110x125) Image search: [Google]
Wew Lad.jpg
3 KB, 110x125
>>67779529
>Trying to be edgy on /pol/
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>67780688
Upstate NY is pretty red and continues to become more so lately. I would not be surprised if the democrats lose NY
>>
>>67780688
if the same people as usual come out to vote then NY will always be blue. It would be nice if upstate really turned out to vote and made this a swing state, but that seems unlikely.
>>
ITT: typical /pol/ trump shill delusion

NY doesn't like Trump. NY is very liberal. NY is also Hillary's home state, and she served as their senator after the 2000 election, and she would net the endorsement of Bloomberg.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-big-new-york-state-poll-article-1.2555213
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.