[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will all the disillusioned berniebros do when he drops out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: When Ai met Aitor.webm (3 MB, 632x360) Image search: [Google]
When Ai met Aitor.webm
3 MB, 632x360
what will all the disillusioned berniebros do when he drops out? Will they really flock to Hillary?
>>
>>67775587
only if hes her vp
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>67775587
No they won't flock to Hillary because they don't know how to pick a winner
>>
>>67775587
Would you vote for Cruz/Kasich? I would just stay home.
>>
>>67775587

Hillary will name him VP and unite the party.
>>
>>67775675
And what are the chances of that?
>>
>>67775760
She'll nominate a minority for sure.
>>
>>67775587
The Reddit shills have grown to hate Hillary more than Trump, it's pretty much a meme at this point.
A few might vote for him in the general, and a few might vote for Hillary too, but the ones that didn't kill themselves and/or give up on politics entirely will be running a 24/7 smear campaign on her.
Bernie losing will be mostly beneficial.
>>
Nice identity politics OP!

Hillary is a corporate goon, anyone even remotely concerned about Wallstreet corruption shouldn't support her with anything she does.

I will support Trump over Hillary because Wallstreet doesn't control him hence the "he's a racist" bit running all over the bank controlled US media. The Wallstreet goons are trying to sink Trump before he's even president, even going so far as to get international news involved. It's hilarious how much they detest both Trump and Sanders and quiet ridiculous how both are similar in many facets yet identity politics portrays them to be polar opposites.
>>
File: 1457637440128.png (396 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457637440128.png
396 KB, 640x360
>>67775587
tfw that guy is from the same country I am
>>
>>67775675
Yeah, I don't think Goldman-Sachs will allow that.
>>
>>67776346

Are you Basque too?
>>
>>67776346
Half Basque, half Galician.
>>
(continued)

Bernie losing means that the DNC has betrayed the trust of the party to open politics. It is clear that the DNC wants to push Hillary (super delegates who cast their votes before primaries even began for example). The Dem party is making a huge mistake and will see waves of their supporters either drop out completely or switch to Trump. You can't pretend to be this "progressive" anti-corporate white knight and then turn around and say "oh hey just kidding Wallstreet wants Hillary to win so she's going to win". I would go so far as to say that it might take 20 or so years for the Dems to recover again.

Again, I'm apolotical. Only children look to party identities and the retarded philosophical rallies pretending that the worlds fate is determined by who wins a battle of diametric opposition- it's an about notion.
>>
>>67775861
This. Can confirm.

Those that are voting for Sanders are the ones that want an outsider and are against how 'the system' claims that how things should be done. Trump is an outsider and every word that flies out of his mouth is against the establishment.

They'll flock to Trump if it comes down to it, or at least the ones that are not totally committed to the democratic party.
>>
>>67775587
They'll stay home and not vote just like they already aren't while he is running.
>>
>>67776758
I'm not so sure, party identity politics has been extremely successful at framing the debates over my entire lifetime. Wallstreet is already telling everyone how much of a racist Trump supposedly is, I feel very strongly that Trump will have a tough fight ahead of him. Wallstreet lost the last 2 elections to outsiders and grass roots activists, they aren't going to lose this battle lying down.
>>
>>67776848

Truth, if every black person in the South had voted for Sanders, this battle would be over already. Blacks (for whatever reason) just don't seem to give a shit about advancing their own lives while simultaneously bitching about how the white establishment is purposefully destroying them. The irony of the situation cannot be overstated enough.
>>
Need to spread the hashtag #AlwaysBernieNeverHilary on twitter. The more of them that are so depressed that Bernie lost and are directing there hate towards Hilary, the better chance Trump has of winning.
>>
>>67775861
>>67776758
Some will go to Trump, but most Berniebots have bought into the "Trump is a racist" media narrative. They hate Hillary for denying Bernie the nomination, but they'll still believe Trump is Hitler. Most won't vote, or they'll vote third party. A few will vote Trump, but more will hesitantly vote Hillary.

If Trump isn't nominated, I'm not going to support the GOP mystery box candidate, even if it means a Hillary presidency. If Trump loses, the whole country is going down the toilet regardless. We'll be another Brazil/Mexico in 50 years, and Kasich/Cruz/Romney won't stop it, because it'll hurt their stock returns.
>>
I knew he never had a real chance, but, I'm an optimist so I hoped perhaps I was wrong. I will never vote for that treacherous cunt. I will vote Trump to see the DNC and all the stupid niggers and spics get BTFO if he wins the general. I am economic left, but I loathe, I despise the SJW, BLM, perpetually aggrieved, free speech supressing, muh feels nu-left. I want to see the whole movement convulse with rage at a Trump presidency until mainstream America stops putting up with their shit and sees how toxic and deranged they really are. I disagree with the right wing. I HATE the new, millenial participation trophy left wing.
>>
>>67777434
Women are niggers of gender so they feel they relate more with Hillary. Most probably aren't even aware Bernie is Jewish and participated in the civil rights movement.
>>
>>67775587
>Will they really flock to Hillary?
No, they will stay home. They're already having a hard enough time getting out the vote for Bernie, no way in hell any significant number will vote for Hillary.

These are people that don't give a shit about politics, they're just getting wrapped up in the movement. Once that movement dies, they'll go back to their normal lives.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.