[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? Continued in thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: Rant1.png (41 KB, 493x602) Image search: [Google]
Rant1.png
41 KB, 493x602
Thoughts? Continued in thread
>>
File: Rant2.png (48 KB, 494x615) Image search: [Google]
Rant2.png
48 KB, 494x615
>>
File: Rant3.png (12 KB, 494x183) Image search: [Google]
Rant3.png
12 KB, 494x183
>>
>all this liberal rhetoric and parroted talking points
It's almost as if this person doesn't know what they're talking about. What makes this poster an expert on economic theory?

Tariffs on consumer goods don't cause people to lose jobs. In fact what it does it enhance the market as domestic options are created to compete with the overpriced foreign goods. Countless countries have brought themselves out of depression and recession with protectionist policies and an increase in domestic industry.

This person is trying to sound informed but really just doesn't understand how things work.
>>
>>67775010
>our best presidents have been dignified, respectful.

I think Roosevelt and Jackson would seriously disagree. Also Washington had such a such a short temper he carved out america to spite the British.
>>
Additionally, it's obvious that the poster doesn't understand trump's policies and stances on issues, all they've done is get their political insight from Facebook memes or by skimming through CNN headlines.

All of trumps policies and stances have been either done in the past or is already current federal law. This poster lives exclusively within the media propaganda bubble and is equally as uninformed as any liberal voter. I'm willing to bet this person has never watched a full trump rally or speech and approached it from a completely objective and neutral stance. They're just another biased hypocrit who hasn't actually done any research or educated themselves. They're just a pawn.
>>
I wish I could see things from this guy's point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
>>
>>67775300
I refuse to believe this is even a real person
>>
File: Rant4.png (38 KB, 504x563) Image search: [Google]
Rant4.png
38 KB, 504x563
>>67775042
Some more
>>
>>67775042
Ohio davido kun
>>
File: Rant5.png (38 KB, 505x568) Image search: [Google]
Rant5.png
38 KB, 505x568
>>67776429
>>
File: 1458003403097.jpg (156 KB, 819x960) Image search: [Google]
1458003403097.jpg
156 KB, 819x960
>>67774983

The funny thing about anti-Trump rhetoric is, it's exactly the same as pro-Trump rhetoric.

The Bernbots and Clintards and #CruzMissiles et al are so out of touch with what Americans really want, they are constantly making Trump's argument for him.

Yes, he is a racist. Yes, he does want to deport people and keep them out. Yes, he is prejudiced against the religion of Islam. Yes, he does want to be better friends with the Russians, tax the fuck out of China, build a wall, renegotiate our trade deals. Yes, he is VERY likely to throw his weight around, make deals under the table, push the envelope of Presidential power.

Yes, yes, yes, that's why we're voting for him, you obtuse tree-huggers.
>>
>>67775599

the weirdest thing about the trump haters is that his policies aren't new at all, and most of them are directly inspired by jimmy carter, the bleedingheartest liberal to ever take office.

these so called liberals, a chunk of whom may have even voted for carter, think a republican candidate who wants to put carter's ideas back into practice is some fucking nazi?!

i think the real reason for the trump hate is an irrational hatred of republicans trained into these people by the daily show and dubya's second term.
>>
File: Rant6.png (32 KB, 502x504) Image search: [Google]
Rant6.png
32 KB, 502x504
>>67776930
>>
>>67776429
All successful businessmen make some failed ventures at some point of their life. Trump did, THIRTY YEARS AGO, learned and gained experience from it and is now successful. Tell that libcuck it's now current year.

Also Hilary did a lot of illegal shit
>>
File: hillary clinton vice foster.jpg (79 KB, 465x322) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton vice foster.jpg
79 KB, 465x322
>>67777246

>Also Hilary did a lot of illegal shit

Understatement of the Year
>>
>>67775300
It does cost jobs if they're enacted after a period of free trade. Look at the Heckscher Ohlin model and try to model in a tariff.
>>
>>67777057
He's not racist you faggot. And he's not prejudiced. When you have any type of radicalism coming from any group its smart to be weary. Those who intend to hurt others will exploit any kind of slack to achieve their goals. Until we gain control over terrorism anyone who could be a radical from any group that promotes violence should be vetted and detained if they meet the criteria of being violent towards our Nation. What do you think homeland security was supposed to do?
>>
>>67777057
And theyre going to restrict your right as a majority to vote for him. Don't allow it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.